All Comments on 'Hunting Wolves Ch. 06'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cliuincliuinover 8 years ago

Keep going with your story, I love it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This can't be the end.

I like how you resolved their dilemma but it feels unfinished.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
It is the end for now.

I left it open if I ever want to continue but I wrapped up the conflicts, they mated and are starting their own pack. My point in this series was to explore the genre with different assumptions of how the wolf part worked.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Hope you write more

I know you said that you want to leave this story here, but I hope that you will eventually come back to it. There are just not that many great stories out there to have one this good simply get dropped.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
I am working on a sequel to Were Wars

It is moving slow as it is a busy season at work but that is my next project.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

Great story. I would have liked to see it go further as I don't think these two can live with mom and dad for very long like this. It seems odd esp since I didn't think they were in the middle of no where. How would they not risk being found. I would like to know how they established a pack and do they find a 'territory' for them and the coming baby? Overall, a good story. I have to wonder if Joel was in love with LYssa to do all that for her. To back down as he did when she challenged him over doug and then help doug get her back. I felt like Joel wouldn't have been oka with im running up to the house in wolf form...he clearly does alot to protect them from being discovered. I don't think he'd let that be risked. Esp. when she just put this story out there that may make someone watch her. so some things kinda felt like the end didn't work with how it would have to be for them ...that being in the parents house would risk this whole thing from getting out. Aside from that I liked it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please!!!!!

Please add more great storie

macp1004macp1004over 8 years ago

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool story

But it feels unfinished. Or at least, that this is part 1. Perhaps you'll come back to it. I am enjoying after the were wars in the meantime

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A very well written story with an excellent plot and character development. I really enjoyed reading this story because it was different from the usual werewolf stories. I also read your 3 part were wars series stories and really enjoyed them also. In fact I enjoyed them so much that I am rereading them.

kutikutiover 5 years ago
wooo

just great , and a good ending good luck , and to many more stories to come

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Different Approach

The 'were' stories certainly vary and you brought a couple in here in interesting ways. The chapter's are very short but often crammed with detail and drama.

I'm surprised Lissa was able to kill Ted almost immediately; an unusual occurrence based on other stories, also the way the authorities gave up on her once she told that ridiculous story towards the end.

Living with her parents seemed strange too. Most stories seem to involve large integrated packs but as in reality (??) there are small family packs as well.

Glad you left it open although still a satisfactory conclusion, despite them living with her parents.

5 stars throughout.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

great story I love the this one too, nice reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES