Hunting Wolves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need to continue the interview. I'm squashing the warrant and closing this mess out. One warning, this interview stays buried. She may be a loon, but no one deserves to have this story go public. Close your paper and lock it away."

They started to pack everything and Deputy Wilson came to the kitchen. "I think we got everything we need. The warrant on Doug Johnson is canceled. Sir, can I talk to you in private?" My Dad left with him. "Sir, I could tell you are as shocked as we were. This is a name of a local psychologist we have used before who has experience with dealing with victims of violent crime. She might be able to help."

Yeah, that would be fun. I didn't need a shrink, I needed Doug. He was all I would ever need.

That evening I was in my usual place in the sun room, watching the woods, when I saw movement in the trees. Smiling, I opened the door wide as a silver wolf with white ear tips ran forward to meet me. We met just outside the door, he knocked me onto my back and pinned me down with his paws on my shoulders as his long tongue licked up my neck and face. I lifted my chin to expose my neck and he gently took it in his teeth before releasing me.

I heard the door bang closed and saw my Dad standing there with a shotgun. "LISSA!"

"Relax, Dad. It's just Doug."

"Doug?"

"My Doug. Do me a favor, grab some sweats or shorts from your room before you see more of my man than I'm comfortable having you see."

When he came back, Madeline was with him, standing in shock as the huge wolf I was hugging transformed into a naked specimen of male perfection. Well, except that big scar on his ass, but that was quickly covered as he put on the offered sweatpants.

Doug put his arm around my waist as we turned to walk inside with his parents. "Mr. Miller, Mrs. Miller, I'm sorry about scaring you. My wolf just couldn't wait to see her."

"Please, call me Gary. I don't know what to say right now. Maybe we should just sit down." We went into the living room and I sat with Doug on the love seat, cuddled into his side, while Dad sat on the couch and Mom went to get drinks. Strong drinks.

Doug started a conversation no one was really comfortable with. "I'd like to apologize to the two of you for everything you've been through. I know it is tough to accept, but your daughter is a werewolf and so am I. We love each other more than anything and we will find a way to make this work."

"Make what work?"

"Our dual nature. We can't control when we shift that well, so it is very difficult to live in a town or do normal work. The other werewolves we have met live in remote areas, like this, where they are less likely to be discovered. Our kind can be killed by being mistaken for wolves by ranchers and hunters, and it can be dangerous to those around us as our wolves can be unpredictable."

I cut in. "We need your help as we figure it out, not just in terms of your love and understanding, but some changes we will need to be safe here. Like doggy doors and dog beds here in the sun room. We need to be able to get out to the forest and back in." We talked for a while about what life with us would be like. My parents love me a lot, they took it all better than I expected.

We had been there a week when it happened. I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling all hot and bothered. My sex was swollen and dripping, and it smelled different.

I was in heat.

I sat up in our bed and that was enough to wake Doug up. He took one sniff and shifted into his wolf, putting his nose into my crotch and licking me repeatedly until I came hard. It didn't put out my fire, though. I felt my wolf push forward, and soon my white wolf was running out the doggie door into the woods with a silver wolf at my heels. Doug ran alongside me at times, rubbing against my shoulder, or just behind me. I recognized the path as leading to an isolated meadow we had found on our walks together.

When we reached the grass, Doug's wolf had enough of the chase. He got his shoulder in front of me and turned me in a tight circle until I stopped. He rubbed his muzzle back and forth against mine before moving back to sniff my sex again. He licked it a few times, then moved behind me. My wolf is a little slut in heat, she didn't even try to play hard to get, she stuck her ass up, head down, and tail to the side. The brazen hussy was wiggling in excitement as she was mounted.

It felt SO good when he drove that big dick home. I let out a soft howl as he bottomed out, his forelegs pulling me back before withdrawing and doing it again. Wolves don't do gentle, it was hard and fast and glorious as that magnificent tool plundered my waiting depths. Every sensation was magnified by the heat, every stroke felt like it was going to be the one to drive me over the edge. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt something at the base of his dick banging my wet pussy for entry. It was much thicker than his already huge cock in this form, and I squealed and struggled against him as he tried to get it in. His teeth grabbed my neck and held me down as he forced it home with one powerful thrust. I yelped in pain, but soon forgot about that as he started short stroking me. The knot filled me up deliciously, rubbing against my inner walls and g-spot and sending me into orgasm after orgasm until he was holding me up because my legs were jelly.

With one final thrust, I felt him spurt time and again deep inside me until he collapsed his chest down on mine. His knot was still locked within me, but he was able to twist around until we were lying "nutt to butt" on the ground, both of us panting hard.

Twenty minutes later, he started moving his cock within me and I was soon coming more than a Bangkok whore during Fleet Week. An hour later, he did it again. God, I love this man.

It was near midday when his knot went down and we finally disengaged. It felt like a gallon of cum leaked out of me when he pulled out, and I have to admit I was disappointed it was over. He was a gentleman, though, cleaning up our combined juices with his tongue and giving me another orgasm for the road. We were both sore, and we walked together to a small river to rinse off. I fell asleep under a willow tree, waking only when he returned with a pair of fat jackrabbits for dinner.

My wolf wasn't giving up control, and we returned to the house and in the doggie door before collapsing on the bed together.

*****

Doug's POV

*****

I woke up on the dog bed, curled around my mate's furry back. That wasn't so much the issue, it was what woke me up. As in Mrs. Miller. Housecoat on and spatula in hand.

"Get something on, Doug, we need to talk."

"Yes Ma'am." Shit. I did not need to be seen naked with morning wood by anyone other than Lissa. I went to nudge her awake, but something in the back of my brain stopped me. Leaning over, I took a good sniff of my mate, then sniffed at her red and sore pussy lips. Her smell had changed.

I kissed her and left her to sleep. Pulling on some sweats, I went to see my future mother in law in the kitchen. I kissed her forehead. "Mom, we're going to need to come up with a reason you have a huge dog living here until spring."

"Why on earth would I need that?"

"Lissa's pregnant." You couldn't stop me from smiling. Grandma was pretty happy too.

12