All Comments on 'Huntress: Origins'

by SarahHawke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 6 years ago
Good, but...

Sarah, you are one of the best on this site at creating interesting worlds and I would really like to read more of your stuff. But your stories feature femdom , which limits the target audience. Would you consider writing the occasional fantasy story that features action and sex between equal partners? Not asking you to ignore your main interest, just give an occasional story for those who don't share your particular fetish.

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyabout 6 years ago
Many appreciate femdom!

Please disregard previous comment.

Femdom is less common, but highly appreciated!

More please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good stuff.

I admit that femdom isn't exactly my favorite genre, and it is maledom that really turns my screws, but your writing is very enjoyable and has real life to it. I have enjoyed everything you have written so far. Keep on keeping on.

tomkat68tomkat68about 6 years ago

Well, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but as far as I'm concerned, femdom and fellatio in a fantasy setting is just what the Elder Gods ordered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was so unbelievably good!!!! The world building, dialog, intensity between the couple and the personality of the main character - so vicid i could imagine them so well. Absolute favorite story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahHawke@SarahHawke
Note: Sarah rarely posts here anymore. However, you can find all her work on Amazon or Patreon and website: www.sarahhawke.com Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Hawke/e/B00DH1LJLS Newsletter: www.sarahhawke.com/newsletter Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hawkenovels Other...