All Comments on 'Husband and Wife Find Their Spark'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its a long story with the same end as aklways he is cuckolded!!! MINUS 5*!!

Why has it always to be cuckold!! Your story is up to much more possibilities and you let it go down to so a cheap level!!! She needs to get banged by another one and he has to stay considerate !! Why need a good partnership other ones to be happy?? After 37 years of marriage i need still only my wife and love!!!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Superb! Five

Keep up the fine work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Total crap

I made a mistake and gave you a 2 instead of the 1 I was shooting for. Gay married men like this shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Husband and wife

I liked it until you started including other people. A husband and wife rekindling their passion for each other that's beautiful, That's a marriage .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not written......

as fact but a fantasy so the trolls are out in force accepting this as real life, morons.

However I was disappointed in that no discussion about sharing etc, this especially after they were shocked at the way the seminar was going to go, even to the point of discussing leaving, but end up with wife getting fucked. Yet they then swap numbers with the other couple not long after he said he doesn't want to fuck anyone else, so this is at odds with the comments he has made. Does she intend to fuck the other hubby? Why. she has nubby back on track. It was obvious that hubby did not want to see her fucked which is why he took the other wife to the other room.

Only 3* due to all the inconsistencies.

JJ

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I didn't found a spark in this story...

I didn't found a spark in this story...Because suddenly the answer for their problem was half swinging (only her fucking the other husband)...And after that exchanging phone numbers with the other couple...For what? for her to keep fucking the other husband? As JJ said in his comment why the need of that if she and hubby were back on track? That and the sudden decisions without a serious talk about the pros and cons, make this story weaker. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story was not consistant

It was rekindling a marriage then it was a half swap, then he only wanted her but she readily jumped the other guy who of course had a bigger Johnson but then they exchange numbers? No continuity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Pound my pussy!" How romantic - not!

Idiotic , unlikable characters spouting ridiculous dialogue. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why

What a waste of money.

Why would you take a "course" when all you need is to open your mouth and COMMUNICATE. This entire scenario is a waste other than to put the "husband" on the lookout for his replacement, as the wife was all too easily convinced to take another man without him having much say. (or so it seemed)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So promiscuity is the cure for a tired marriage?

A nice fantasy, but this descent into casual sex just weakens an already flagging marriage relationship. They just made one of the most intense and passionate aspects of marriage a mundane physical appetite, like eating desert. You want to get closer to your spouse, go have sex with strangers. Right.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Finding boundaries

I like the fact that they fought for marriage but would caution that they came to close to sharing with others. I am glad they got the hunger for each other back.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Seminar

I'm sure that the wife fucking around at the event (after all that what she planned she knew more about what when on at these events) and left her husband in ignorance. her husband only wanted her so he didn't fuck around seeing what his wife was up to, to my mind would really put a strain on their relationship. I thought he would have dumped her (I know if it had been my wife I would have gone for divorce lawyer and had her served soon as possible)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard to follow

And strangely un-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

Well written exploration of relationships. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot and naughty story. It opened strongly and didn't disappoint. I liked how you included both Claire's and Ian's POV. The way Claire found all that porn on her husband's computer, got turned on and proceeded to pleasure herself was so hot. I liked how she then got all dressed up and had him fuck her after all. Nice detail with Claire cupping Ian's balls as he entered her. The part where Ian licked Claire's pussy until she came was especially intense. I liked the way Claire got herself off in the bathtub, very sensual and sexy. Good idea from Ian, to make a mold of his cock LOL. Seminar sounds like a great idea. My favorite parts were: "While we were outside, Claire decided to take a relaxing bath to calm her nerves from running after the kids. She let the warm water, and bubbles glide over her body. She started imagining that someone was sliding strong hands all over her breasts. Her hands glided along her ample breasts, and she closed her eyes picturing the hands slowly going down her stomach. She spread her legs in anticipation that he (or she) would eventually explore her more neglected areas.

Claire felt individual muscles giving up their near-constant tension, allowing her to breathe deeper, then she drained the tub to run a shower to rise off. The experience of near scalding water is a heady one; the sting of pleasure-pain a blessing of sensation that she welcomes each time she jumps into the shower. Finally straightening from the now warm tile, her body turns to meet the downpour head on, gasping softly as the rush of pure heat kisses her breasts. They get harder as she allows her body to enjoy the warm water on her body more fully.

Slowly, ever so slowly, her fingers started going to her pussy that was so desperate for attention, Claire slid a finger inside, and quickly realized it was not enough support. A second finger quickly joined the first one, and soon thereafter a third. Claire let herself go to new, and unknown sexual heights. "OH, YES!! GIVE ME MORE!!" She wailed slamming her fingers deeper, her hips started shaking with anticipation. She felt her body convulsing uncontrollably as waves of orgasmic bliss crashed over."

And

"Guiding her to the bed, I started kissing her, and reached into the nightstand to pull out some things needed for the festivities. "Please don't talk or make any objecting sounds since I know this is what you want!" I told her. I then put the blindfold on her, and heard her moan softly. I started to touch her ample breasts sensually. She started asking me to play with them more, but I had far better ideas.

I took the nipple clamps, and slid them down her body...the cold metal along Claire's skin made her body tremble a bit. I could see her pussy getting wetter with anticipation. I put one of the clamps on her clit, and she jumped a bit in surprise. I knew it had the desired effect as she started squirming a bit more. I put the other clamp on her nipple, and went to get a vibrator I bought for the seminar. I coated it with some lube, and slid it inside her pussy before turning it on. I slowly started to fuck her with it. Claire was totally lost in the sensations of her body being taken to different sexual places.

Figuring to increase the sexual sensations a bit more, I started to kiss her inner thighs before alternating my tongue with the toy. I put the toy on a higher setting, and went to town on her pussy. Claire's body started shaking, and she couldn't help herself she put her hand on mine to start pushing the toy more fully inside. I obliged with my tongue, and she started to have a fantastic orgasm. In the afterglow, I joined her to snuggle, and remove the blind fold. We caressed, and fell asleep hoping that the week would go quickly so we can enjoy the seminar."

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So hot and dirty. Bathtub sex was intense, a great way to start the new chapter. It was sweet how Ian professed his love to Claire and thanked her for spicing things up. I liked how he then proceeded to finger Claire's pussy and asshole, before fucking her in the ass and filling her asshole with his jizz, very kinky. Nice detail with Claire licking her juices off Ian's fingers while he fucked her from behind. Shower sex was also very hot. I'm glad that Ian used a mold of his cock. I'm also glad that they went to the seminar. Howard and Gwen gave them some good advice LOL. I didn't expect the meeting to turn into an orgy. Nice detail with crotchless panties. My favorite part was: ""No, worries sugar I am going to stretch that ass of yours tonight." He responded. He lifted my legs up higher to my chest, and moved his tongue to my anus. He was rimming my hole, and it was driving me insane, I reached down to rub my clit. Ian was now sticking his tongue inside my anus I had an orgasm that dripped down to Ian who then lapped it all up.

He then climbed on top of me to insert his cock into my pussy, after a few strokes he then took his cock, and slowly inserted it into my asshole. "Yes, Ian baby that feels fantastic fuck my ass hard!" I yelled at me. Ian started thrusting harder while fingering my pussy. He had three fingers hooked to rub my g-spot, I got goosebumps, and chills just before I came. I squirted with my orgasm then Ian pulled his fingers out of me, which I then grabbed his hand, and sucked my juices off of them while he was still thrusting into my sphincter. I kept sucking his fingers while he came, and filled my rectum full of cum."

Keep up the great work. You are very talented. Looking forward to reading more. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

Very hot. Howard and Gwen sure are great teachers LOL. Love the way Dave licked your pussy while Nicky blew Ian in front of you, so dirty. The way Davefucked you from behind and jizzed up your pussy was so hot. Ian's time with Nicky was smoking. Love how he tied her up and teased her, even leaving the room at one point, then proceeded to use a sex toy on her clit while fingering her, making her come. Costumes are an interesting idea. Loved the way you dressed up as a high-class escort and fulfilled Ian's fantasy. Red wig was a great choice. My favorite part was: "She started taking off her robe, and I went to get some things from the closet. Once I had returned, she saw that I was carrying some rope, and a blindfold. I spread her legs to the bottom corners of the bed, and bound them to some rope, then I bound her arms to the top corners of the bed.

I started running my hands along her body, she started shaking in anticipation of what was about to happen. "What would you like to do me?" Nicky asked me.

"Just enjoy what's going to happen." I responded reassuringly. I then put the blindfold on her.

Once she was plenty secure, I took a vibrator, and put it right into her pussy as a soft buzzing sound filled the air as I started using the vibrator on her. The vibrator was rubbing along her smooth pussy that I controlled with a phone device that Howard told us about.

I started using the device at different speeds, and once I got the hang of it, I increased the tempo, and duration of the cock head movement. Nicky's body became more, and more aroused from the sensations. I saw that her nipples became more erect so to bring more pleasure to her, I put some butterfly clamps on the nipples that had soft rubber holders.

It took no time before she started moving her hips in tune with the toy I wanted to bring her such pleasure that I decided to turn off the toy for a bit. She gave me a disappointed face, but I knew she was enjoying having someone else in control over her. I left the room for a bit to make her feel even more exposed, and vulnerable. She heard the door close, then I heard her calling my name.

After a few minutes in the hallway, I started working the toy on her pussy again. I figured she had enough torture so I increased the speed a bit more. Nicky started screaming, and her hips were bucking. "OH, YES!" She moaned loudly.

The vibrator was getting covered in her juices that I bet tasted so delicious. Pressing a button on the phone caused the vibrator to work itself even faster. Part of me was worried about Nicky passing out or losing all senses. Another part of me thought that she deserves to enjoy new sensations, and hoped she liked them. I went quietly back into the room to watch her.

"HGGGMHH!!" I heard her say. It didn't sound like she was making any sense of what she was saying. Great beads of sweat were dripping from her forehead, and had formed between her ample breasts.

It was time for Nicky to catch her breath so I turned off the toy, and let her rest. Of course, that was temporary that was just a pregame before I put two fingers inside her pussy, and then put the vibe right onto her clit, and turned it on max. Nicky screamed as her body enjoyed an orgasmic blissful moment. She started to get the sheets wetter, and I knew that she had just squirted."

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 4

Very hot and dirty. Great ending to a great story. The way you described the blowjob you gave Ian was especially intense. Love the way he fucked you from behind and played with your pussy til you came. I'm glad that Ian got to fulfill your fantasy too. I didn't expect the reveal how that woman was you. My favorite parts were: "He lifted my legs again so my knees were up by my chest, he pulled out of my pussy, and guided his cock back into my asshole. I sucked in my breath, I reached for my clit but Ian pushed my hand out of the way. He hooked two fingers into my pussy, and rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"I am going to cum in your ass, and fill you up!" Ian informed me. I screamed at him. "YESSSS!" He was thrusting hard, I could feel him fill my sphincter with triggered me to have another orgasm.

Ian stayed inside me until his cock softened, and slipped out of me. He put my legs down, and collapsed on the bed. We were both breathing hard trying to catch our breath, Ian looked at me, and said to me, "Thank you that was fucking fantastic!"

I laughed, and looked over at him he is so handsome, and real. I realized that this weekend was the best thing we could have done for each other. I got up to go into the bathroom to get cleaned up."

And

"Rubbing gently in a circular motion I initially thought to concentrate on her highly erect nipples that were begging for attention pushing through the thin towel that she had covering her middle. I started to rub them through the towel, then told her "I'm going to lower the towel a bit, so don't worry if you feel cooler air on your upper chest" I start to gently touch, rub, and tease both of her nipples in turn. The client feels a round of chills, and relaxes even more, her body becomes more receptive by opening her arms a bit more, and her fingers open fully...she releases as soft little moan.

She became very damp after I teased her nipples, and then she got really quiet. I asked her what was wrong? "I feel ashamed, and guilty because I am married woman. I have received massages from other men before, but I have never had this response, and I have never let them touch me like this before."

I smiled as I kept rubbing her down, "A sensual massage with a man's touch can make you feel wonderful. It can be very delicate, and intensely good. In some cases, you may also be able to sense andfeel his palms around your entire body. You can really get carried away with it all."

Suddenly she didn't feel so relaxed any more. Instead, she became more, and more aware of the places I was touching. The deep caress over her calf, and up the length of her thigh. Then down again. Her heart pounded as my fingers lingered on her thigh. I could tell that she felt my fingers brushing the sensitive inside of her leg, just for a second, before I resumed the massage. She was breathing more quickly now, as I continued rubbing her down.

I was finished with her legs now, and after tucking the towel around her again, I moved up toward her head. Her blood was heating up, and I marveled at such passion coming from her. She took a deep breath, whispering to herself that she was here for a massage only, and to "Get it under control."

I was sliding my hands down her body, after a few minutes I grasped the towel that covered her hips, and moved it up, exposing her shaved womanhood. I moved to her side, and I brought my lips down to gently touch her hot, pink clit. She cried out, her hands curled tightly around fabric of the bed covering, straining to control her urge to thrust against my mouth. I kept a strong grip on her hips, and parted her pink lips with my thumbs, and my tongue was darting in, and out, of her pussy sucking, and tasting her juices. Which I knew immediately was my beautiful wife."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Damn! These idiotic anonymous comments are longer, and as ridiculous, than the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.