Husband and Wife Find Their Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and turned to face him, he still had his finger in my pussy. I reached my hands out to rub his chest, I always loved that his chest was hairless. I pinched his nipples then leaned in to suck on them to make them hard. I then straddled his lap, and guided his cock into my pussy. I sat there for a minute before I started moving up, and down onto his cock.

Ian leaned into me to suck on my nipples, he sucked on them to get them super hard. The sensation was wonderful. I started moving faster on his cock, and I could feel him thrusting up to meet me on my down stroke. Then he reached under the water to rub my clit. We both came at the same time. Ian wrapped his arms around me tight, and laid my head on his shoulder trying to catch my breath.

When we both calmed down we stood to run the shower to rise off the bubble soap on us. After the shower was done we dried off, and went to the sleeping area. We both laid on the bed naked, just looking at one another.

Out of nowhere Ian tells me, "Claire, you are the most beautiful woman I know. Thank you for being my wife, mother of my children, and being patient with me when I was being an ass, and not paying attention to you." I smiled at him with tears in my eyes.

"Oh, sugar I did not tell you this to make you cry!" Ian said to me.

I laughed, "I know you didn't sweetie. These are happy tears I thought I was losing you." I replied to him. Ian wiped my eyes, kissed me softly, and told me never.

Ian continued to kiss me, he then rolled me over onto my back to kiss me deeply, and more passionately. He slid down my body kissing different spots along the way until he got to my breasts, where he paused to pay close attention to for a few minutes than continued on down to my quim.

He spread my outer lips to lick my inner lips, then he paid close attention to my clit. He was sucking, and licking my clit, it felt fabulous then I felt a finger go into my pussy, and anus. I lifted my hips off the bed, and started moaning while grinding into his hands.

He started moving his fingers in, and out of both of my holes. "My, god Ian that feels fucking wonderful! Don't stop!" I told him

"No, worries sugar I am going to stretch that ass of yours tonight." He responded. He lifted my legs up higher to my chest, and moved his tongue to my anus. He was rimming my hole, and it was driving me insane, I reached down to rub my clit. Ian was now sticking his tongue inside my anus I had an orgasm that dripped down to Ian who then lapped it all up.

He then climbed on top of me to insert his cock into my pussy, after a few strokes he then took his cock, and slowly inserted it into my asshole. "Yes, Ian baby that feels fantastic fuck my ass hard!" I yelled at me. Ian started thrusting harder while fingering my pussy. He had three fingers hooked to rub my g-spot, I got goosebumps, and chills just before I came. I squirted with my orgasm then Ian pulled his fingers out of me, which I then grabbed his hand, and sucked my juices off of them while he was still thrusting into my sphincter. I kept sucking his fingers while he came, and filled my rectum full of cum.

Ian pulled out, and laid beside me to catch his breath he looked over at me with a sly smile. "You have always had the tightest asshole." He told me. I laughed has got out of the bed to go into the bathroom to empty out my ass.

Ian came into the bathroom also to clean up, then we went to lay down on the bed again. I curled up into Ian, and put my head on his shoulder. We laid there for a while just holding one another in the complete quiet. We were both so relaxed, from the fantastic sex, no kids wanting our attention, and no extra noise.

After a little while I started rubbing on Ian's chest, and stomach. I then got on my knees, and started kissing him down his body. I paid close attention to his nipples for a few minutes to get them hard, then moved down to his stomach, then I got to his cock.

He has such a beautiful cock, I then started to lick up, and down the shaft, then I was licking his balls. I went back up to the tip of his cock, and wrapped my lips around it. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, and started bobbing up, and down until the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little until I got used to him again in my mouth. After a few minutes, I pulled off his cock, and moved down to his balls again, then I started licking his taint. Ian was moaning loudly, I took Ian's legs, and lifted them to his chest.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked me

I lifted my head, and looked at him with a sly smile. "No worries honey, I want to try something" I told him then I licked his asshole. Ian threw his head back, and moaned loudly as I kept licking then I stuck the tip of my tongue into his hole. After a few more minutes I put his legs down, and started sucking his cock again. He put his hands on the back of my head, and started to fuck my face. I gagged a few times when he thrust upwards, and he started going faster I knew he was going to come. I wrapped my lips tight around his cock, when I felt him getting thicker, then he was grunting as he came into my mouth. I swallowed some of his load, then some of it came out of the sides of my mouth, and then I left some in my mouth, on my tongue, then I went up to his mouth to kiss him so I could share his own come with him. So, I kissed him deeply than collapsed on the bed.

We caught our breath, Ian kissed me, and asked me, "So do you still want to go to the seminar?"

I looked at him, and replied, "I think I want to stay to see what they have to offer."

Ian kissed me with a smile, and said, "No problem you never know what might happen." Then we fell asleep holding one another.

Ian's willing to learn:

The sound of water coming from the bathroom woke me from my groggy state. I hated having my sexual dreams disrupted, but I knew it was important to arrive at the seminar on time. I looked at the folder on the night stand, and saw that the organizers had a full slate for the seminar planned. The topics looked interesting, and the organizers ask that the attendees stay actively engaged regardless of topic.

Taking myself out of the bed, I went into the bathroom to get ready. "Morning babe" I heard Claire announce sweetly from the shower. I peeked my head in, and saw Claire shaving her legs. "Can I please finish?" she asked with a sly smile. "It's a challenge focusing on what we have to do when all I really want is to stay here, and enjoy you in different parts of this room." I took the hint, and left her alone.

I knew that she was playing hard to get, so I gave her a few minutes to see what she had in mind. While waiting, I went ahead, and shaved, and brushed my teeth. Claire still had the shower running, so I figured there was plenty of time to enjoy a fantasy I thought to try on her, I went into my suitcase to get the dildo mold I made, then I slid the curtain open, and hopped in the shower slowly. Claire had finished shaving herself all over, and asked "Like my handiwork?" I nodded confidently, and slid towards her...It didn't take long for my cock to get rock hard against her body.

Grabbing the bar of soap, I started rubbing it along her breasts, and chest. Back home, enjoying a sensual shower was nearly impossible with our busy schedules. On this mini vacation, however, the story was completely different. I then watched the soap traveling down her body, and knelt down in front of her to do likewise on her legs. Claire opened her legs a bit to give me greater access. I took that as an open invitation, and started to finger her pussy a bit, while she was getting aroused I stopped to reach for the dildo.

"What the hell Ian, I hope you have something wicked planned, baby" Claire stated with a pouty face. I showed her the dildo replica of my cock that made, and slowly pushed it sensually inside Claire. She moaned from the sensation, slowly I started working the dildo in, and out of her with increasing gusto. She started feeling more, and more aroused figuring that now was the perfect time, I shoved two fingers inside her pussy to accompany the toy.

Claire sucked in her breath, she was very wet, and not just from the hot shower water, I licked her outer pussy lips, and Claire was very turned on. I licked all the way around her lips in, and out of her pussy then I sucked gently on her clit. I then increased the pressure of sucking on her clit, and she was close to cumming.

Claire's hips started bucking harder, and harder. She had one leg on the edge of the tub as I was fucking her with the toy, and my fingers. It didn't take long before she started cumming all over the toy, and my fingers I then pulled out of her to lick her nectar off my fingers. "What a great way to start the day." I announced.

We turned off the water, dried off, and got dressed. Interesting, Claire gathered her clothes, and went into the bathroom to get dressed, I asked her why, and she stated that she had bought some things for the seminar that she wanted to leave as a surprise for me. I put on the TV while getting dressed to catch up on the news Claire sighed from the bathroom about my habit of trying to stay current on affairs.

Twenty minutes later, Claire looked like she was ready for an evening out instead of a day of endless seminars. She was wearing a black short skirt, black thigh highs, a red blouse with the buttons opened low to show cleavage, and black high heels. She kissed me, smiled than took me by the hand out the door, we walked down the hallway, and got onto the elevator. The elevator opened in the lobby area where there were ten other couples mingling around, and walking toward the breakfast area. We got in line at the buffet to load up our plates with things far better than the cereal that we commonly ate at home.

Claire, and I chatted throughout breakfast by ourselves, about what the seminars would entail. Our focus was learning about the different things we can take home to improve our sexuality, and stress levels. We tried avoiding getting up from the table to get extra food, but we were both nervous at being around perfect strangers, and discussing our most intimate desires, and fantasies. Seeing others also going to get more food, we did likewise, and tried to strike conversations with the other people. Dave, and Nicky stopped by our table, and they were slightly less nervous than us so they offered reassuring messages that we are all here to grow, and learn together.

We soon saw a couple walking toward the center of the breakfast area the man is about fifty, I thought, in casual clothes, with graying hair, and a bit more weight than I would have expected him to have. The woman with him was about the same age with jet black hair in a tight bun that fit perfectly with her power suit. She had the appearance of a high-powered executive which gave an interesting contrast to the male with her. "Everyone welcome! We would like to introduce ourselves to all of you." The male leader announced, "My name is Howard, and this lovely woman is my wife, and co-leader of this seminar, and her name is Gwen." Then asked the group, "Can you all please join us out in the front courtyard for your first session of the seminar?" As we were walking outside he explained some of the basic rules, and administrative actions we all agreed to take.

Once outside he told everyone to close their eyes, and listen to what's around them. I heard different sounds one would expect from the outside, the leaves rustling in the early morning chill was a reminder about staying warm during the times outdoors, and birds chirping was an indicator about waking up. "Now focus on your breathing" Howard instructed. Then Gwen started walking around offering suggestions about ways to improve our breathing to really put ourselves into the situation, and focus more on being more self-aware of our surroundings.

We sat there for what seemed like hours before Gwen instructed us to open our eyes. The world looked more complex than when I left the hotel hallway. I noticed far more about how different sounds in nature made an interesting relationship among themselves. I also became more aware of the importance to enjoy the moment instead of rushing off to do something else. Howard, and Gwen told us "Being with a partner is far more than a scheduled event similar to a meeting or gym class. You need to appreciate their time, and make it sync up with your expectations. Mismatched desires can create tension in the bedroom that easily can spill over into other facets of your relationship. Now that we're done with this exercise, let's return to the seminar room for our next session."

Slowly, everyone followed the leaders back inside, no one didn't say anything while walking. I was very focused on what was the next seminar topic they could teach us, and Claire looked at me with a confident smile. She probably appreciated my willingness to put aside internal doubts about the seminar, and wanted to make a concerted effort to connect with her. We went inside the conference room, and saw a white board in the room with the words "Partner Sensuality" listed on the top. Underneath were some words that were probably going to become key parts of the upcoming session.

Claire is willing to learn:

The words on the board were carnal, luscious, fleshly, and sensuous. Gwen instructed all of us to find a seat so we could begin. Dave, and Nicky sat by us, and once everyone else was seated they got started.

Gwen started explaining to us about partner sensuality. "So, in every relationship you should have some of these four words listed on the board. You should have carnal feelings towards one another. The base needs to sexually pleasure each another."

Then Howard stepped up to help, and told us, "You should have luscious feelings toward one another, some kind of smell that triggers the carnal feelings. When kissing on each other your partner should have a taste that draws you back for more."

Gwen then started explaining to us, "You should have fleshly desires for one another, and want to indulge in one another. You should always appreciate your partner."

Howard than started talking about the last word on the list. "You should be sensuous with one another. Affect each other's senses by being pleasing, pleasant, and appealing this will suggest feelings towards one another. Another way to be sensuous is to touch one another gently, and caress each other."

"This is the base of having a good sexual relationship with each other." Howard informed us. "But there is still the desire that is needed to make the relationship work." He added.

Gwen then started talking about some things that partners could do to one another. "Something that is always required in any relationship is lust." The look that Howard gave Gwen you could tell was complete lust. "If there is not lust the relationship will fade." Gwen told all of us.

I noticed that Howard, and Gwen were starting to get hot, and bothered. Howard was rubbing on Gwen's ass, and I noticed that she was purring. I looked over at Ian, and he raised an eyebrow at me. We looked over at Dave, and Nicky who I noticed were starting to breathe heavier, and each of them had a hand under the table.

I looked around at the other couples, they also had a hand under the tables. I noticed with one couple the man was rubbing his partners breast in front of all of us. I then noticed that Howard's hand under Gwen's skirt, it was starting to get very hot in the room. Couples were starting to get more carnal with one another they were kissing now.

I was starting to squirm in my seat, I could not believe how hot I was getting seeing all this happening. I put my hand on Ian's lap, and moved it up to his groin which I felt he was rock hard, he was getting turned on just like I was.

I started rubbing Ian's cock through his pants, I then felt his hand on my thigh slide up to my pussy. That is when Ian discovered that I had on a pair of crotchless panties he looked at me with wide eyes then smiled real big as he started fingering my pussy. I spread my legs wider for him so he would have easier access. He had two fingers moving in and out of me, it felt so good. I noticed that others were doing the same thing, then Howard started talking again. "When you are with the one that is sensual to you it does not matter where you are, you want to touch them." He was touching Gwen more I noticed that his hand moved to her pussy instead of her ass. He then told all of us "Touch your partner any way you want right now, don't hold back!"

I looked around to see all the couples were touching, and starting to take off or opening clothing for easier access. Ian started kissing me deeply while he was fingering my pussy, I reached over to unfasten his pants so I could reach inside to stroke his cock. I slid down on my chair so my ass was on the edge, and by doing this Ian was able to insert a finger into my anus. I sucked in my breath, and started grinding against his hand. I could not believe that we were doing this in a room full of people.

I was stroking his cock while Ian was fingering my pussy, and anus. I started breathing hard while I was thrusting my hips to meet his hand. I could feel that I was going to come, and Ian could tell also so he kissed me deeply to swallow any sound I was making. I kept stroking his cock, and felt him getting stiffer so I started stroking faster until he came all over my hand. I then licked off all of his goo from my hand.

I looked around the room to see that others had cum also, Dave, and Nicky were watching us. I shyly smiled at them, readjusted my skirt, and sat up straighter. Ian readjusted himself in his pants, and fastened them back up.

I could see Nicky was still jerking off Dave, I could see in his face that he was going to cum. When he did, Nicky starting licking up his cum, then she stopped to wipe the rest up with her fingers, and put it up to my lips to taste, I licked it off her finger. I heard Ian, Dave, and Nicky groan.

Dave readjusted himself, Nicky looked at the us, and asked if we would like to swing with them. I looked at Ian with a questioning look on my face, he looked at me, and told me that it is my decision that he will go along with whatever I wanted to do.

Howard, and Gwen were breathing hard, then asked all of us how we felt? We all agreed that we felt good, and relaxed. Howard, then started talking to us again, "You all were free, and able to pleasure yourselves anywhere."

Gwen then added, "We want all of you to be able to enjoy each other, no matter where you are."

It was already time for lunch so we broke up to go get some food. We went to the hotel restaurant Dave, and Nicky joined us. We were chatting during our meal getting to know each other, they live in the next town over from us, they have two kids also but their kids are teenagers. Nicky finally came out, and asked us, "So did you two want to get together later after today's seminar?"

I looked at Ian, then at them, "Yes, we will get together later." Ian held my hand under the table then gave it a squeeze to let me know that he was there for me supporting my decision. Dave, and Nicky smiled at us, then Dave said, "Good, this is going to be wonderful. We'll meet in our room say at 7 pm." We agreed.

We all went back to the seminar, this afternoons topic were sexual positions, and foreplay. We were all sitting there listening to Howard, and Gwen they had a slide show of the most common, and most sexual positions. Ian, and I kept looking at each other during the slide show, some of the positions were unbelievable.

I giggled at some of the positions, Ian would look at me, and ask, "Want to try that one?" I would either nod or shake my head with my response. Then they started showing slides of couples together, swinging, threesomes, and masturbation. They would explain each slide to all of us so it was a group discussion.