Husband and Wife Find Their Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they started talking about foreplay, and the importance of it occurring. Howard started explaining to all of us. "When you are with your partner, you should never just put your cock inside their pussy, and start thrusting." He was moving his hips showing us the thrusting I had to giggle he looked silly. He continued with, "Touching can be sensual, and erotic if done right. Let me show you."

A portable table was put on the stage area, so Gwen climbed on top it lying face down. Howard started rubbing on her to show us what we could do, Gwen started moaning so you could tell that she was getting turned on. So was the audience again, I was looking around at the other couples. They were rubbing shoulders, breasts, and backs.

Dave came over to me, and asked if he could rub my shoulders. I looked at Ian he nodded his head at me, so I said yes to Dave. He came up behind me to start rubbing my shoulders, it did feel good I dropped my head forward. I then noticed to my side that Nicky was rubbing Ian, and not just his shoulders. She had her hands on his chest, then along his belly. While I was paying attention to them Dave moved his hands to my breasts, he was rubbing, and squeezing them. I tilted my head back to rest on his chest. I could not believe how turned on I was with another man caressing me in front of my husband.

Then I felt his hands move inside my blouse, to have skin to skin contact. I started squirming in my chair. He reached inside my bra to pinch my nipples, I sucked in my breath. I looked over at Ian, and he was watching me with a smile on his face. Nicky had pulled off his shirt to have skin contact with him. I could see his nipples were hard, and I could see his erection in his pants.

I looked up at the stage, and Howard had moved Gwen's skirt up to show off her bum. He was rubbing, and caressing it, then he kept bending down to kiss her cheeks. Gwen was loving it, I know I saw Howard slid his hand to her pussy, but I could not be sure.

Nicky was now rubbing Ian's erection through his pants, I heard him moan. Dave unbuttoned my blouse to pull it down on my arms to pin them to my sides. He then pulled my bra straps, and cups down to expose my breast. He was squeezing, and pulling on them to make the nipples hard. I looked up at Dave, and he leaned down to kiss me deeply, and passionately. He probed his tongue against mine.

While he was kissing, me he reached down, pulling up my skirt to touch my pussy. He got a surprise of finding my crotchless panties. He moaned into my mouth then touched my pussy, he spread my lips with his fingers to rub my clit. It was my turn to moan into his mouth. Dave came around me to kneel in front of me. He spread my legs wider, and leaned in so he to taste my pussy, I sucked in my breath, and grabbed his head to hold him into place.

I looked over at Ian he was watching us, he looked up at me in the eye then leaned into me to kiss me hard, and demanding. Nicky went down in front of Ian, and unfastened his pants to pull his cock out. I heard her suck in her breath, so I smiled while kissing Ian knowing that she was pleasantly surprised.

Nicky leaned over to suck Ian's cock, she got him moaning. Dave was licking my clit, and pussy I moved away from Ian to concentrate on what Dave was doing to me. I knew I was going to cum so I started grinding against him. I came so hard, and Dave lapped it all up.

Dave got up for the floor wiping his mouth smiling, he leaned to me to kiss me I could taste my own flavor on his lips, and tongue. He then looked at me, and said thank you. I could see his erection I went to reach for him, and he said not yet, later in the room.

We looked over an Ian, and Nicky she was deep throating Ian's cock. Ian was thrusting his hips face fucking her, he grabbed the back of her head while he came in the back of her throat. Nicky came up swallowing all of his cum, and Ian adjusted himself, and fastened up his pants.

Dave, and Nicky sat back in their chairs, we all looked around, and saw all the other couples were finishing up with whatever that were involved in...and the whole room reeked of sex. I straightened my skirt while waiting for Howard, and Gwen to finish up on stage.

When everyone settled down Howard, and Gwen went on to explain that sex in a relationship is a very important factor, and that we should not discourage it. They let us go for the evening, and told us to enjoy our night.

We all dispersed, and went our separate ways. I was so horny from what Dave had done to me I wanted to be fucked. I looked at Ian, and asked him, "You want to go to the room to fuck before dinner?" As soon as I said it Dave, and Nicky came up to us, and Dave said "Let's go to our room now."

We followed them to their room, once in the room there was no shyness, we all stripped down to be naked. The men were standing next to one another. OMG! Ian at 7.5 inches, and Dave was even larger at least 9 inches, but not quite as thick as Ian. My mouth was drooling I could not wait to get to those cocks.

Dave looked at Ian, then asked him, "Do you mind if I fuck your wife?"

Ian looked at me, and replied, "As long as I get to fuck your wife." They looked at each other, and smiled.

I looked at Nicky shaking my head then said aloud. "Let's not ask us what we want!" Nicky was laughing. So, I looked over at the guys with a sly smile, then turned to Nicky to kiss her fully on the lips. When I was done, I looked at the guys who were standing there with erections, and their mouths open. Nicky was dazed, and said to me, "Damn you are a great kisser!"

Ian laughed, and said, "Yes she is, and always has been." He came over to me to kiss me, when he was done he put his hand to my cheek, and told me, "Have fun, sugar!" Then nudged me towards Dave.

I went over to Dave, and started kissing him, then I went down on my knees in front of him. I took hold of his cock, and started stroking it, then wrapped my lips around the head to stick my tongue in his pee hole to taste his pre-cum. I started sucking his cock, with it being so long I kept a hand wrapped around the base of his cock so I could get used to his size.

I was going deeper on his cock, relaxing my throat so I would not gag. Before Dave pulled me off his cock I was able to swallow his whole 9 inches. When he pulled me off he was breathing hard, and then told me, "I want to come in that pussy, and if you keep sucking me like that I am going cum in your mouth." He helped me stand up, then he laid me on the bed with my ass on the edge.

Dave spread my legs wide, and lined his cock up to pussy hole to thrust in hard. I screamed, and felt completely full. Then he started moving his cock in, and out of my pussy, he was going at a nice slow steady pace. I reached down to rub my clit, and I could feel that I was going to have an orgasm. Once I did cum Dave started thrusting harder so that you could hear our skin smacking together.

I was moaning, and squeezing my tits. "My, god fucking pound my pussy!" I yelled at him.

So, he started thrusting even harder, I squirted all over the front of him as I came again, and I felt him building up getting ready to cum. "I want to cum in your pussy, can I?" He asked me.

"Yes! Fill me up full!" I yelled at him. Then I felt him cum deep inside me. I came again with a scream. Dave pulled out of me, and laid on the bed next to me breathing hard. We looked at each other with a smile. We turned to see Ian, and Nicky.

Ian's fantasies:

I started whispering to Nicky some ideas I thought to try, she hesitantly agreed so we slipped on robes, and I took her by the hand to lead her out of the room. We went down the hallway toward the elevator I stopped suddenly in my tracks to look at her sweet face, and kissed her softly. My lips grazed hers, and I pressed a bit more into her, she felt my tongue starting to open her lips, and she gradually allowed me to enter her mouth. Perhaps she started imagining that I was doing that to her pussy with my tongue or even my cock.

Regardless of what she thought, I was determined to have some of her. I moved my hands down to her hips, and rubbed my chest against her ample breasts.

She parted her mouth a bit more, and our tongues met, our tongues started going faster over each other as we got more passion between us. She had no idea who was walking past or really didn't care with her eyes closed, and enjoying the moment... my focus was on having her experience some different pleasures she was not used to.

We broke the kiss, and we got on the elevator to go to one of the extra rooms that Howard, and Gwen told us about to use for practicing some techniques in our manual. I took Nicky to a room that had a bed, and put her on it. "Remove your robe, and make yourself comfortable" I told her.

She started taking off her robe, and I went to get some things from the closet. Once I had returned, she saw that I was carrying some rope, and a blindfold. I spread her legs to the bottom corners of the bed, and bound them to some rope, then I bound her arms to the top corners of the bed.

I started running my hands along her body, she started shaking in anticipation of what was about to happen. "What would you like to do me?" Nicky asked me.

"Just enjoy what's going to happen." I responded reassuringly. I then put the blindfold on her.

Once she was plenty secure, I took a vibrator, and put it right into her pussy as a soft buzzing sound filled the air as I started using the vibrator on her. The vibrator was rubbing along her smooth pussy that I controlled with a phone device that Howard told us about.

I started using the device at different speeds, and once I got the hang of it, I increased the tempo, and duration of the cock head movement. Nicky's body became more, and more aroused from the sensations. I saw that her nipples became more erect so to bring more pleasure to her, I put some butterfly clamps on the nipples that had soft rubber holders.

It took no time before she started moving her hips in tune with the toy I wanted to bring her such pleasure that I decided to turn off the toy for a bit. She gave me a disappointed face, but I knew she was enjoying having someone else in control over her. I left the room for a bit to make her feel even more exposed, and vulnerable. She heard the door close, then I heard her calling my name.

After a few minutes in the hallway, I started working the toy on her pussy again. I figured she had enough torture so I increased the speed a bit more. Nicky started screaming, and her hips were bucking. "OH, YES!" She moaned loudly.

The vibrator was getting covered in her juices that I bet tasted so delicious. Pressing a button on the phone caused the vibrator to work itself even faster. Part of me was worried about Nicky passing out or losing all senses. Another part of me thought that she deserves to enjoy new sensations, and hoped she liked them. I went quietly back into the room to watch her.

"HGGGMHH!!" I heard her say. It didn't sound like she was making any sense of what she was saying. Great beads of sweat were dripping from her forehead, and had formed between her ample breasts.

It was time for Nicky to catch her breath so I turned off the toy, and let her rest. Of course, that was temporary that was just a pregame before I put two fingers inside her pussy, and then put the vibe right onto her clit, and turned it on max. Nicky screamed as her body enjoyed an orgasmic blissful moment. She started to get the sheets wetter, and I knew that she had just squirted.

Kissing her deeply I then moved down to lap her pussy clean for her, before having her taste herself. I left her in the room bound to the bed still while I went back to her room to get Dave. I invited him to come with me, we got to the room with Nicky inside. I opened the door, and he seen Nicky, he raised his eyebrow at me, I just nodded my head towards Nicky, and walked out closing the door behind me so he could pound her until he shoots his load wherever he wants on her.

I went back to their room to get Claire she was dressed again waiting for me. "Come on sweetie let's go back to our room." I held my hand out to Claire, she grabbed a hold of my hand, and I led her back to our room.

Once in our room I grabbed Claire to kiss her passionately, she pulled back to look at me, and then asked me, "You ate her pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." I responded. Claire smiled at me, and started kissing me again. I heard her moan, I started rubbing her tits walking her backwards to the bed. I know that she had sex with Dave, but I needed to get off so bad right now. But I don't want to use her pussy until it is cleaned up, so her mouth will do just fine.

"I need to cum bad, I am so hard! You are going to suck my cock until I cum!" I informed her. "Lay on your back with your head hanging off the bed." I instructed her.

Claire got on the bed, and did as I asked. Once she was in position I took off my pants, and walked over to her to rub the head of my cock over her lips. She opened her mouth to take my cock, I started face fucking her. My god Claire has always been a good cocksucker. It didn't take long for me to let loose 5 spurts of cum down the back of her throat, and she swallowed all of it.

We got up to get completely undressed, and crawled into bed to crash out, we were both exhausted...We slept straight through the night. When we got up in the morning we got showered, and went down to get food we were both starving. We ate breakfast by ourselves so we were able to relax before the next round of seminars today.

Dave, and Nicky came into the conference room, they seen us, and smiled as they walked over to sit next to us again.

They both said "Good morning." At the same time. We smiled at them, and said "Good morning." To them.

Howard, and Gwen were teaching us the importance of trying different things in the bedroom, and how acting out fantasies are a great way of changing a boring sexual relationship into something phenomenal. Gwen passed out cards to half of the group, and told us to write down what our fantasies are. "We'll come around in a few minutes to collect the cards, so feel free to move around the room for privacy or talk to others." Howard informed us. Claire, and I walked to a different area of the room to give ourselves some privacy, and think about what I wanted. I wrote down 3 fantasies that I would like to have occur, one of a perfect stranger, a high-class escort, and a doctor.

I then folded my card, and put it into a hat. Howard, and Gwen waited for everyone to finish before they started looking through the cards. Some of the ideas appeared silly or really sexy based on the smiling expressions on their faces.

While looking through the cards, and compiling the results, Howard, and Gwen showed a video of how different people could change their appearance based on the scenario. For example, they showed how when people put on a custom, and wig to turn into someone's fantasy.

Howard, and Gwen showed the students who did not fill out a card to various dressing areas, and handed out the cards randomly to some women, and a few men. "You have 20 minutes to get changed into costume based on card we have given you. On the card is the room number you are to go to after you're ready." Gwen instructed all of us. Then Howard told the rest of us to go to our rooms, and wait for our fantasy to arrive.

Claire fulfills a fantasy:

I was given a card, I read the items on it a perfect stranger, a high-class escort or a doctor. Well, I had on my shelf bra, garter belt, thigh highs, heels, and a pair of crotchless open butt panties, so I decided to play the high-class escort.

I was looking at all the costumes in the change room that I was in, there were different wigs in many different styles... I choose the long red haired one. Then I was looking at the clothes, I already had the lingerie so I just needed a sexy dress. I kept looking through the rack, but nothing was jumping out at me until I came across a short, sassy, bright red rain coat.

I took off my outer clothes, put on the wig, and then the rain coat. I felt so sexy being practically naked underneath it, I put my hand in the pocket, and found a few items. A pair of large framed sunglasses, condoms, and lube. I laughed at what I had in my hand, I put all of it but the glasses back in the pocket. I slipped the glasses on, stood in front of the full-length mirror, holy shit I looked fucking hot!

I gathered up my clothes, put them in a bag that was supplied to us. I stepped out of the changing room to see others coming out, and milling around. I looked at my card to see the room number on the back. I chuckled to myself because it was mine, and Ian's room. Before we all went to assigned rooms. Howard, and Gwen started talking to us.

"Now make sure that all of you stay in character." Gwen told us. Then Howard add, "Have fun, and we'll see again at four o'clock for our last session." We all dispersed, and went to our assigned room.

I got to the room door, straightened my coat, and knocked on the door. Ian answered the door with a look of shock on his face. He then looked at me, and asked me, "Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, I got assigned to you. You requested an escort for the afternoon?" I responded.

Ian, stepped back to let me in, "Please come in, I've been waiting for you." He said to me as I walked by him. He then shut, and locked the door.

I put my bag down, then sat on the edge of the bed, and patted it for Ian to sit next to me. When he did I asked him, "So what are your plans today?"

Ian cleared his throat, before telling me. "Well, I am not sure how to do this, I have never used an escort service before. Can we stay here, and have sex? Or do we have to go out somewhere?" He asked me.

I put my had on his leg to rub up, and down on it. "We can do whatever you want, we can stay here or go out, but I need my money up front." I replied to him.

Ian got up to go get his wallet, then asked me, "How much?"

"Five hundred dollars." I told him. He looked at me "Oh!" was all he said. I smiled at him, got up to rub my hand on his chest. "I am worth every penny." I told him very seductively.

Ian handed me the money, so I put it in my bag, then thought to myself where the hell did he get five hundred dollars?

I came back over to him, and asked, "So are we staying in?" As I started to unbutton his shirt. All he did was nod his head.

"Will you take your sunglasses off so I can see your eyes?" He asked me. So, I stepped back from him, and pulled off my glasses. I heard him suck in his breath instantly knowing it was me. I came back over to him to pull his shirt off, then unfastened his pants while he kicked off his shoes.

I brushed my hand over his erection through his boxer briefs, I knew that he was truly enjoying this as much I was. As he removed his pants I kneeled in front of him, rubbing on his cock through his underwear. I then pulled the underwear down to have his cock bounce out straight out at me. God, I love his cock it is so beautiful.

I looked up at him with a smile, then asked him, "Are you ready for some fun?" All Ian could say was, "Oh, god yes!"

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to lick the tip of the head. "Anything special you would like done?" I asked him

Ian was looking down at me with a smirk, and replied, "No just suck my cock, and let me fuck you!"

I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock I ran my tongue around the head then took the tip of my tongue in his pee hole to taste his precum...Not too salty. I started moving up, and down his shaft, I kept my hand on the base so that I would not gag when I went down the shaft.

Ian grabbed me by my wig, and twisted it around his hand to move his cock in, and out of my mouth. He started face fucking me I sat there with my mouth open so that he could just move easily in, and out of my mouth. I moved my hand to take more of his cock, I gagged a few times when he thrusted into my mouth.