All Comments on 'Husband Can’t So I Did Ch. 02'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So where is chapter 3?

You have to finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mark

what happened with mark?

Vik333Vik333over 11 years ago
No passion

Hi bigtddbr

Thank you for the effort.

I felt that the 2 chapters lacked passion. Perhabs you could solved this by some hot comments, instead of merely routine-like sentences like "Tell me when".

However, the original idea with the gangbang insemination is very good.

I hope that you take this as a piece of constructive critism which is the meaning with this comment :-) But remember that your idea was good, it is just the writing which needs some work, but I am certain that you will get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write the next chapter!

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

WTF a rather abrupt end it is now June 2921 so where is the finale?????? I am disappointed not to have the ending.

I could also complain about incorrect spelling

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Great storey, but 12 years have passed and no chapter 3, how come, you have written many other stories since. This cahapter is worth a 5 but I only gave3 because o&the missing cahapter/s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
1103 Followers
6 Apr 2024. Chapter 64 has been submitted. Sorry for the long wait on this one, however, real life can be a bitch at times. It can also be quite sweet. I hope to have more sugar coating to my life, something I have not experienced so far in 2024. The new version of the Notes c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES