All Comments on 'Husband for a Day'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
hHt Story

Very well written hot story. Why are schools from elementry to uni such hot beds of sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poorly Written Crapola

Not well written, not well developed, not anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Two cheating adulters having bareback sex.

She is trying to have a baby and is fertile, he comes in her. She makes no real attempts to stop him, altho saying no makes what he is doing possibly rape. She did say no several times, on tape it would appear he overpowered her and despite her saying no he did cum bareback in her. And yes it matters who the father is. There are all sorts of genetic implications for the child medically as well as organ donors if needed. Can you imagine the father offering to be an organ donor and being told he could not because he was not the father years later? Want to guess what would happen to the wife in real life? Besides that if she does get pregnant she and/or her husband could go after h im for child support years in the future even. Such little games of seduction such as this are for the immature and the to dumb to know any better groups, which do your hot story critiqers fall in do you suppose? I would have no problem with his wife and her husband being in another room having sex at the same time, but these two have already destroyed both of their marriage contracts, betrayed and disrespected their spouses. And because of these actions have proved they are not in love or lust with their spouses. Nope stupid people do stupid things.

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous below...

I thrive on controversy. People either love my stories or hate it. They normally rate it either 100% or 0%. I love that. No in between boring 50% stuff. I write about things that really happen, whether you like it or not. As you say - stupid people do stupid things. But it does make for interesting reading sometimes. Who wants to read about a very loyal husband making love to his loving wife in the privacy of their bedroom? But don't believe me - look at the reads and ratings of such stories right here on our Literotica.

You give a lengthy explanation of possible consequences of such stupid actions. So, I did get you thinking, right? So, great! Mission accomplished!

As for the possibility of rape,you decide. I enjoy writing borderline stuff. Let our intelligent readers make up their own minds.

Many thanks for your comments.

Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Well written, sex was good. I thought the ending was a little off, he pushed this as hard as he could, than suddenly he wonders how he copes with her being pregnant.I would be more worried about my own wife and family and how I act around her after just doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not the best...not the worst

This definitely isn't the best story ive ever read but i like the concept of cheating spouses. I myself have always longed for sex with someone else but never had the chance. The only problem with it is it could be a little better written. I honestly dont care as long as i get off and i can say without a doubt, this story definetly accomplished my goal.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Average fare

So-so prose that is marred by a number of grammatical errors, omitted words and spelling errors. There's no plot to speak of, the tale being a pure stroke story. As such, it's probably better posted in Erotic Couplings than Loving Wives. Not much time is spent on the characters beyond the usual physical descriptions (her tits are this big, his dick is kinda big, etc.). Thus, they aren't terribly interesting and, as far as we know, they're serial adulterers -- maybe they do this all the time. There's little here to recommend the tale to others. I thank you for your effort.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
So what?

I have never been a "natural daddy". But I don't see the difference if you knocked her up or she goes on to get pregnant from her husband. A baby is a baby, and if I was me, I'd hope that the baby was mine, because it would then get me into better graces with her to fuck her again and again, knocking her up, several times more.

RealDocRealDocabout 9 years ago
I enjoy your stories.

Please translate al your stories into English as I speak only English, Spanish, German and Russian

Thank you for so many excellent stories in better English than most native tongue English only writers here in Literotica.

Realdoc

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
A Correction

A good fix to this story would be to have this asshole shot by an angry husband.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For Me, It Started As A Game

I love playing work wife to my coworker. We often have the office to ourselves in the late afternoons, from 3 pm to 6 pm. Although it started out as just a game, it is now a regular afternoon occurrence. My coworker gets more sex than my husband. My husband has got nothing but sloppy seconds for months. Not to mention quite a few cream pies. I now consider my coworker as my primary "husband". I do anything he asks, including things I forbid my " house husband". I am thinking about having my work husband's child. That means I will have to cut off all sex with my beta husband. How exciting.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Hot story

Some will ask for a second chapter, but I think this vignette is fine just as it is.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 5 years ago
Are you a slut?

Yes Carol, you are absolutely. But that is OK Deary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nine Months Later

She gives birth to John's twins...two black sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting For Chapter 2: “Pregnant,Unemployed and Divorced!”

Garbage!A shitty story about two lowlife teachers who decide to cheat on their spouses while misusing the English language.(They must be gym teachers.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Later On

I figured out later on about my wife's affair. Then I wondered if our oldest son was mine. Over the years she would let our son go hunting fishing trail ridding with what I thought was my friend also but after finding out about the affair I knew he wasn't my friend. I confronted her about Tim being mine. She said I was completely wrong that he was mine. I asked when did the affair start and when did it end she would not answer me. I said that if she was ever around him again she had never better be alone or that was the end of our marriage. To my knowledge she has not been around him it was a rough road and things never will be as they were before. Life Goes On and when I get flashbacks I may not treat her properly but I told her I couldn't control those feelings that she caused. She has threatened to walk out a time or two and I just say that's her decision I think that hurts more that I will not fight for her now she's done for that out of my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I could only hope you live with regret the rest of his life

A friend of mine Joe's wife Jill had a one time fling while they were trying to starting a family so she said. But several years later and three children later. There oldest son Joe ll had health problems had to have several different test including blood. Turned out Joe ll was not Joe's son also their oldest daughter was not his either. Joe divorced Jill got custody of their youngest son William and finally found out the father's of the other 2 sued for back child care and the company that Jill work for both father's were upper management and got fired plus Jill got fired. Joe Joe and son Billy moved back to Joe's and Jill's home town. Later on I heard both of Jill's lover's was sued for divorce. Then Jill moved back home also. The real suprize was Joe and Jill got back together. When Joe told me this I said be careful she might just be back for more money and if you happen to get remarried get a prenuptial agreement and make sure if one is caught cheating the cheater leaves with out anything. They are in their late 40s and seems to be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Live with the guilt?

I shur hope he does the home wrecker. A buddy of mine found out when one of the four children he had raised was not his. He stuck with his wife until the youngest graduated then had her served at her place of employment also where the father of the child worked. He somehow found out it was a known fact by management and he sued the company. His exwife and lover boy got fired. The funny thing is that child would not even speak to his real father said if he wasn't man enough to come forth when he found out he was his father also he wouldn't talk to his mother. Served them right. Almost forgot his wife sued him for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rapist

l Gave it a 1 because 0 not available. This story should be in non-consent.

He is obviously a worthless husband and likely has raped other co-workers in the past. Need a second chapter where he gets castrated.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Why wouldn't you give her a chance to get and use the "Morning After" pill?

Coward, loser, PoS predator. Hope she sues you for 20 years of child support, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Next Chapter. Husband walks in catches them gets in a fight with wife's lover wife has to call 911 to stop the fight. They both get fired. Husband and wife go to counciling and thing's are going good but she had become pregnant during that time period. Husband demands DNA but before he talks to wife and said if the baby is not his and they stay together he would not really want to deal with that SOB the rest of his life. She agreed. Husband said only DNA if nessasary in the future for the child's health agreed. Things worked out great with a total of 4 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crazy story. But it happened locally not at a school. The truth came out a few years later when the child had healt problems and blood work was done and threw up the flags. The real father had moved away actually 2/3 across the country. The father of the couples other 4 children was really upset but decided that he had already loved that child like it was his own and would continue. He told his wife that if anyone other than her and the medical professionals knew he would leave her and take his real children. He had told me this and asked for me to keep it to myself. I haven't told anyone. I also told him he was a great man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How damn stupid could a woman be screwing another man while trying to get pregnant with her husband. I would wish no harm but I wish justice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just hope that the husband and wife finds out and sued the company when HR called them in individual the next day and threatened to fire both. Explain that to your spouse's.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty sharp she could be pregnant by him not her husband can't get nothing past him. Next chapter how is the father? I hope the husband and she slaps the disrespectful SOB and never cheats again.

mathur_nkmathur_nk21 days ago
Most disgusting gullible bitch.

Most disgusting gullible bitch. She said NO to everything and yet allowed everything. Even risking pregnancy.

BrokenPenisBrokenPenis3 days ago

This was a little bit like rape to me. Not sure about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous