All Comments on 'Husband Sucking My Cock'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hun fun

Erotic story! My wife and I did a guy we met at a club.went home showed him the hot way couples have cocktails.please write more stories , my wife said you must be the guy we were with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hubbys mouth

reminds me of a middle aged couple the wife was on her knees sucking me off the husband decided to get on his knees he wanted to take closer look i suspected he wanted to do more than look she announced that he liked to suck young cock i asked her if he liked young semen shooting in his mouth she laughed he laughed he took her place sucking me off up and down his head kept bobbing he was better than his wife i warned him i was ready to unload she said let him have it i groaned and started shooting big gobs of semen in his mouth he was qjuickly swallowing all the milk i had to offer his wife was in heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pussy or cock i want bothk

I love eating pussy with Abigail cock deep insiders if you would like to have a picture of my cock just text me and I will sendyou a pic of klutz big dick. let me know what you think

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Very hot

This story reminds me of my first time sucking cock and eating a creampie. I was having a threesome with a couple that I met online. I was eating her pussy while she was sucking his cock. Then she told be to come help her suck his cock. Then she let me suck him while she moved down and sucked my cock. Then she told him she wanted him to fuck her. She had me suck on her breast while he was fucking her. After he cum in her pussy and pulled out I moved down and ate her pussy sucking and licking up all his cum then I moved over and cleaned his cock of all their juices as he lay beside her catching his breathe. Pleas keep writing your stories.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
OMG

I adore hawt women, and luv hard cocks, wish I could fulfill that fantasy.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
The Road to Conversion

It's clear that the wife wanted to see her husband sucking cock and that she set up this scenario from the beginning. Statistically, it's the second highest rated fantasy of women so it's not surprise that the wife took matters in hand and fulfilled her desires.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
someday

This is a fantasy of mine. My wife with another man then me playing with and then sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife of mine

This story brought back memories of a few years back . My wife had always wanted to see me with another guy . She came home one night and fed me her pie . She told me later that I wouldn’t play with a guy so she brought home his load . It’s been fun ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My story

I was fucking a married couple she used to love me fucking her, with her man sucking my ball's at the same time. I used to love this, sometimes I would withdraw from her and let him suck my cock and he could taste her pussy juice off my cock. She used to love watching us 69 each other then sometime I would have sex with him as she played with herself. I would reach round and play with his balls then start to wank him off until he came. She would then suck me off until I came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it similar situation happened to me but I kept sucking that cock till I got a mouth full of cum and loved every drop of it ..now I suck any coxk I can Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My former husband came home unexpectedly and found me on my knees sucking our black neighbor's cock (after he fucked me). I told my husband that I would sleep on the couch and leave the next morning...He replied "nonsense...seeing you with that black cock in your mouth turned me on!"

That night we had the best sex we ever had together with me finally giving him my ass. (He didn't know I wasn't an anal virgin) Our marriage

lasted another 3 years. We had a sexually "open" marriage and both had multiple sex partners. Watching and being watched was one of our favorite pastimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it! (4 Stars)....After our divorce was final, my former wife married the guy she had been fucking. They had moved into a house in a neighboring town and she sent him back to the home I still occupied. She had left some clothes and other stuff, but did not want to pick them up herself, so she sent him. Long story short, we ended up sucking eachother's cock and I fucked his ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

absolutely hot story love tatsing cum eating out and cleaning up of a pussy

yum

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous