Husband's Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there a time limit?"

"No really, but it's usually by mutual agreement. Do you have other questions?"

"No, but I'm nervous and scared. This is the first time since Bill and were married I've been with another man."

"Bob understands and I guarantee he's a good lover," she said smiling at her husband, "now it's time to start."

They stood and Bob led Seva to a bedroom, while Shirley did the same with Bill.

Inside the bedroom he said, "We don't know each other well and this may seem awkward. Why don't you tell me what you like?"

Seva was surveying a good looking, tall, athletic man who didn't know what he had on his hands. "I like to kiss, I like lots of foreplay, and I like a man who has enough endurance to bring me to a vaginal climax. According to your wife you're a good lover. Why don't you show me?"

He took her in his arms and they kissed passively. His hands roamed over her back and ass and hers did the same.

This was not going to be good, she thought and said, "Why don't you undress me?"

"That'll be a pleasure," he said, pulling her blouse from her skirt and unbuttoning the blouse while kissing her on the neck.

She helped him with the blouse and turned so he could unfasten the four snaps on her bra. She pulled the straps from her shoulders and the cups from beneath her breasts. "Take off my skirt and panties," she said, wiggling her hips to make it easier for him. She stepped out of the garments and turned to face him.

His mouth dropped," God, I knew you were well built but you have the largest and most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

Smiling internally, she moved to him and said, "Fondle them while I take off your shirt." He was clumsily, but she unbuttoned his shirt and while he was removing it. She unfastened his belt, pulled down the zipper and fished his erection from his boxer shorts. She was holding a disappointing six inch cock in her hand, but she knew size didn't matter and she would be able to make it work.

Dropping to her knees, she pulled his pants down and licked his cock. Looking up she saw a pleased look on his face, and a groan as she sucked it into her mouth. With one hand on his ass, she bobbed up and down on his cock until it began to swell and harden, and he was moaning uncontrollably.

Rising, she pulled him by the cock to the bed, "Now it's your turn. I like my breasts massaged, my nipples sucked on until their hard and my pussy fingered until I'm ready for you to enter or for you to go down on me," she said, dropping to the bed.

It took him a while of getting the hang of massaging her breasts and she finally pulled his head to a nipple. His sucking was better than his hand, but she had to guide his hand to her pussy. It was a disaster, poor Bob didn't have a clue. She moved him from nipple to nipple and guided his hand to her pussy and after a while to her clit. All the while she rubbed his cock.

With her help, he began to work her clit the way she liked and she faked a moan and wiggled under his hand. She knew she wasn't going to climax, so she said, "I ready, get it up and put it in me."

After he rolled a condom down his erection, he climbed between her legs and she guided him into her. Within a few strokes he was about to climax. Seva tighten her muscles around his cock, raised her hips off the bed and humped him as fast as she could. He came with a rush, and she faked a moan. He fell to her side and asked, "Did you come?" Smiling inwardly she lied, "Yes, it was wonderful. I can't wait until the next time."

"Next time?" He asked, with a surprised note in his voice.

"Lie still for a few minutes," she said, "and we'll see what happens."

She turned, kissed him, and fondled his latex covered cock.

Sitting up, she removed the condom, using a towel she wiped his cock and sucked it into her mouth. Normally, she wouldn't bother with the towel, but she believed he would be shocked if she sucked him covered with their juices. With the best of her ability she worked up and down on him until he was hard again. Grabbing a condom from the bedside stand, she rolled in on him and said, "Now it's my turn," she said, straddling him and guiding his erection into her.

"Wow! I can't believe you could do that," he said, smiling up at her.

She stroked him slowly in an attempt for him to last longer.

He reached up to touch her tits.

She leaned forward and said, "Suck on them again," while continuing to stroke him.

This time he suckled as though he knew what he was doing.

Seva was pleased with the pleasure emanating from her nipples and the rigidity of his cock. She pulled away from him, fingered her clit, and rode him like a cowgirl. Slowly, her efforts on his cock, and her finger on her clit resulted in rumblings deep within her being. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and increased her speed. Finally, she felt the warmth of a climax move through her body. The harder she worked the closer she came until finally she exploded on top of him. She moved in all directions at the same time and thrills coursed from her core through her body in an acceptable orgasm.

Bob climaxed as she gripped and moved on his cock as no woman had ever before.

* * * *

As they drove toward home Seva asked, "Was you fantasy as good as you expected?"

As a matter of fact it was. Shirley was great. I came twice, and she moaned and groaned like I was the best cock she ever had."

"I'm happy for you, but I just spent the worst hour in bed since before we were married."

"I'm sorry," he said, "it'll be better next time."

"Who said there's going to be a second exchange?

Bill pulled to the curb and stopped the car. "What are you talking about?"

"We've been married for twenty years, and I've had more propositions than I can count. I turned them down because I am in love with my husband and have a wonderful, satisfying sex life with him. I'm not interested in looking for excitement with other men."

Bill was quiet for a minute, "Is that because you've sowed all you wild oats before you met me Blondie," he said knowingly.

Seva slumped to her knees crying and beating her hands against the dash board. After a long period of sobbing, she sat up and said, "I was afraid you'd find out my past. Do you want a divorce?"

"Darling, I don't want a divorce. I've known who you were since we met."

"Why, why didn't you say something?"

"I figured you'd fuck my brains out, and I'd be able to brag to all my friends about having slept with Blondie the porn star. But you fooled me. You didn't succumb to my advances and over time I became jealous when you were around other guys all who wanted to flirt with you. That's when I knew I was in love with you and asked you to marry me, one of the best decisions I ever made."

"Then why this swinging thing?"

"I guess it was the twenty year itch. I wanted to see how you'd reaction to my suggestion, and you resisted just as I wanted. After you reluctantly agreed, I set us up with Bob and Shirley because I heard he was a lousy lover. Your complaint has verified my love for you, and I'll never suggest a crazy idea like that again. Now if you are still willing lets go home and make out like we did twenty years ago"

"Bill, I love you so much. I never want to be tempted again. You're the best lover I've ever had.

THE END

12