All Comments on 'Husbands have Secrets'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pompous humor?

Sums it up. IT's two guys sucking cock, for God's sake. Get to it. and quit the polysyllables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
trying too hard to be smart

You need a good copy editor. A lot of the words you used were incorrect, and detracted from your story.

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
What??????

I enjoyed this being more than your average fuck story. There are more than enough see dick run stories here. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Merriment"?

Drop the thesaurus please, there are ways to write well that don't involve using ridiculous words to make yourself sound intellectual. The use of these archaic words that you wouldn't normally seen in a story like this draws the reader out of the story and makes it less believable and immersive. Potential here for a good story but as it stands it's rather sub-par.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
Friend with benifits

Sure wish I could find me a man to bring hom to play with when the wife leaves

for the warmer weather during the months of Nov thru Apr. I so want to suck cock and be fucked again, it has been way to long ago, but I keep hoping that someday I will find me a friend. da.cd@frontier.com northeast Indiana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

Yes, some of the words I had to look up the meaning, but that's ok. I would like to read about Oliver fucking Bryce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Young Husbands Like Cock

With young women being so much more sexually aggressive these days, I find that many young husbands feel under pressure to perform all the time at home. They spill out their troubles to any older male who will listen to them and sound sympathetic. I always have a waterproof shoulder and friendly advice, after all I am going to be fucking them. Last week I had a typical meet down at the local pub as I got into conversation with a guy whose wife was desperate to conceive their first baby and was going through the whole "FUCK ME NOW, the temperature in my cunt/time of my cycle/my horoscope/etc is right" thing, was drinking heavily like most of them and needed someone to guide him not constant cries of PERFORM! PERFORM!!. I put my hand on his thigh in sympathy and felt him growing, as I saying "we need to go to the loo" and walked him in there. He could have taken a piss himself, if with a poor aim, but I took his cock out and pointed it for him, and after shaking the last drops off when he was finished I began to slowly wank him, laughingly telling him he should be holding mine. when he did I manoeuvred him into a trap and sat him down on the throne. Locking behind me, I soon had my cock to his lips and eventually half way down his throat. Some panic at this stage, but this one began to get into it, actively slurping on my tool. After I filled his stomach with a load, I took him back to my flat where we were soon naked and he was laying flat on my bed with his head over the edge as I deep throated him, and reached between his legs to KY his hole. Once I was nice and hard, I spun him around, put his calves over my shoulders and gave him the "bottoms roll" to bring his hole to my cock. He was either a virgin or had not been fucked for years as he was tight to get into and began to scream until I pushed his own crusties into his mouth. Once in I relaxed for a short while as he adjusted to being broken in then slowly fucked all my length into him, pubes to pubes. I then began to ride him, building up the stroke and speed as he loosened and even began to push back, although not always at the right time to start with. He was a long, tight fuck, which I enjoyed and gave him his first (I think) load up his arse. After a while I fucked him again, then after a rest took him home. We found a note from his wife that she was at her mothers overnight, so I had another ride on him. We've had two sessions since then, and he introduced me to his mate who had similar problems. Guess whet happened?

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Wish I had writers block

Nice I liked the story would love to have a friend like that. I have had a few meetings with bi men most married looking for something more then just release. And enjoy all the touching,rubbing and licking then swallowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous