Husbands have Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce turned off the stereo with the remote while Oliver cleared his throat. "So when did Sally and Joanna leave for Minneapolis?"

Joanna was Bryce's young daughter. "Just a few hours ago. When did Monica leave for Sacramento?"

"She and the orchestra are on their way right now."

"I hope it's a damn good music festival."

"I hope so, too."

"So it looks like we're both on our own."

"You got that right."

Alone in the living room, the two writers gave each other wholehearted stares which signaled silent seduction.

Oliver asked, "You said you want me to help write your next book. Just what do you mean by that?"

A little smile formed on Bryce's face. "I want you to give me some inspiration."

The fantasy writer stepped a little closer towards him. "Tell me I'm not a victim of deception."

"Now why would I ever lie to a man like you?"

Their moment of truth just arrived, and Oliver took it upon himself to make his move first. He ran towards Bryce and wrapped his arms around him.

This was it. No retreat. No resistance. No regrets.

Oliver leaned his head to press his lips against Bryce's own. The crime writer held him in his arms as the two of them shared their passionate kiss. A long but congenial procedure, it made Oliver's legs grow weak once again. Bryce's warm touch became a necessity for Oliver's comfort.

He looked straight at his best friend and asked, "Is this why you chose me as a model for your mercenary? Because you think I'm irresistible?"

Bryce kissed him on the forehead. "You already know the answer."

Their embrace grew tighter, their kisses quicker and sweeter.

Oliver began to toy with Bryce's shirt collar with his finger. "So I'm the combatant. That makes you the detective."

"That's right."

Oliver calmly chuckled. "And the abandoned warehouse is your house. It's hard to imagine the environment when everything here is so clean."

Everything about Bryce's two-story house lacked filth and hazard. The furniture, appliances, and picture frames belonged to the more luxurious side of living.

Bryce whispered, "Just let me do all the work."

Bryce pushed him lightly against one of the walls of the living room. He grabbed hold of the fantasy writer's hidden genitals, a repeat from yesterday's confrontation. This time, Oliver didn't intend to fight back. His curiosity remained insistent. Bryce kissed him harder than before. It, along with the fingers that seized the bump on his jeans, made Oliver whimper like one of the most animated creatures to have ever existed. Bryce moved his fingers up and down to give Oliver's cock better stimulation. Oliver grabbed hold of Bryce's neck during their passionate embrace as he began to experience this effervescent sensation from within his conscious state. Another repeated motion, Bryce grabbed hold of Oliver's hips and pressed his own against it forward and backward. The clash of sheltered genitals brought assurance of their impending liaison kept safe by its confidentiality. Oliver closed his eyes and let his friend bring them closer together. Both of their penises grew solid from their clothed collisions.

"You like that, don't you?"

Oliver groaned. "Oh, yes."

Ever so slowly, Bryce took off Oliver's shirt and hurled it to the side. He kissed the blond man on the neck, and then on the shoulder. His initiative seemed to have worked because Oliver didn't want to push him away. He just stood still as Bryce took off his belt and lowered his jeans and boxer shorts down to his ankles. He threw them into the corner where the shirt and belt had landed. Oliver's entire body was now exposed. He tried to make his appearance as alluring as it should be by swirling his hips around. Placing his index finger on his lips gave him the image of a male stripper enticing customers of the later hours.

Bryce's deep resonating voice grew more magnetic. "Don't try to stop me."

Oliver shook his head. "Don't worry. I won't."

Bryce laid him down on the hard wooden floor. He slid his fingers up and down Oliver's cock with intended delicacy. With unwavering lips, he started to suck Oliver's nipple, which made his captive acquaintance moan with excitement.

The fantasy writer murmured, "That feels good...VERY good."

Bryce didn't stop. He lowered himself down to where Oliver's most valuable accessory was located.

"This is where you, the mercenary, offer yourself to me."

He grabbed the cock and stuffed it into his mouth. Oliver gasped. Temporary astonishment overwhelmed his judgment of personal affairs. Bryce sucked his cock, his tongue twirling around the solid surface, his saliva granting an overflow of moisture from inside his orifice. He gained momentum to give Oliver a more exhilarating feeling. Oliver just lay on the floor, stunned and ecstatic.

"Oh, don't stop...I'm all yours!"

His immediate discharge didn't stop Bryce from keeping the cock tucked inside his mouth. He swallowed every ounce of the thick creamy substance he took in. When Oliver finished ejaculating, Bryce finally lifted his head up to take the six-inch infiltrator out of his mouth. He wiped off the small residue from his lips with his wrist.

"It's like I drank a glass of really thick milk. I like to think it's good for me."

Oliver kept panting. "I can't believe you just did that."

"You can't hide from the truth."

Bryce stood up and said, "Now it's your turn. I took yours, now take mine."

Oliver shivered as he stared at Bryce's cock, fully erect and ready for action. "It's so big."

Bryce laughed. "Don't be shy. Just put it in your mouth and suck it. You can do it."

Oliver licked his lips. "Oh, yes."

He stuck out his tongue and caressed Bryce's shaft with it.

Bryce remarked, "I didn't tell you to lick it. I told you to suck it."

Oliver quickly leaned his head to place the dick deep into his mouth. The warm rock-hard cylinder had an unfamiliar yet delectable taste, so much so that Oliver couldn't help but keep it inside him. He frivolously moaned as Bryce pushed his cock in and out, a nonstop sequence that grew more energetic with each passing second.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?"

Oliver didn't respond. He just did what he was told. Bryce almost shoved his piece of pleasure deep in his throat and didn't even mind the mishap. Oliver couldn't cough because of the size of his companion's intruder. The situation intensified when Bryce grabbed Oliver's head and controlled his movements. This was not the time for denial. The master had complete control over his brand new slave.

"I'm not stopping yet!"

Bryce thrust his dick and pushed Oliver's head in at the same time. Despite a little discomfort in his throat, Oliver had taken a liking to this formula for unconditional contentment. He also welcomed the ejection of masculine fluids that occurred right when Bryce prepared himself for his climax. The taste of his best friend's juice seemed warm and saccharine, a savory flavor that he longed for all night. Oliver swallowed the fluids that entered his mouth.

Bryce's charismatic whisper caught his attention. "Never spit it out. It's better when it's inside you."

When he finished consuming what he had received, Oliver continued to lick Bryce's cock for his own merriment. The addition of milky residue helped with its more charitable flavor.

Bryce brought him up from his knees and kissed him on the neck. Oliver closed his eyes and waited for another delicate interaction.

But Bryce immediately stepped back and pointed at the direction of the stairs. "Follow me to my bedroom."

Oliver smiled. "Oh, I can't wait to see what will happen in there."

The two naked men walked up the stairs and reached the master bedroom. The king-sized bed looked immaculate, complete with thick blue blankets and puffy pillows.

Oliver asked, "But don't the detective and mercenary do it on the landing?"

Bryce replied, "I'll be the storyteller. And besides, it doesn't matter where it happens. It only matters HOW it happens."

Oliver accepted the explanation as he and Bryce got on the bed together. They pushed away the blankets to give themselves more room for their classified performance. They lay on the bed. As they faced each other, giving each other short engaging kisses, Oliver grabbed hold of Bryce's cock and gave it recurring tugs. He pointed the shaft toward his torso and waited for the second ejection of cream to land on his unclothed skin. It didn't take long for Bryce to release his liquefied infatuation onto Oliver's torso. The fantasy writer adored the warm contact.

Bryce whispered, "I like the way you think."

"Show me that you can do the same."

"I've got a better idea."

Bryce sat up straight as he told Oliver to sit with him. With thick cum still dripping down his torso, Oliver wrapped his arms around Bryce's hips and landed on his ravenous dick. It squeezed through his lower vessel, and once it hit the right spot, Oliver let out a loud whimper. He grabbed hold on Bryce's shoulder as the latter thrust his cock upwards. Oliver began riding him with a slow speed that gradually accelerated. He jumped up and down, the seven-inch pillar doing wonders with his current state of mind.

"Oh, I can't stop! I won't stop!"

Bryce grabbed him by the thighs. "Take it. Just take what I've fucking got!"

It didn't exactly look like what transpired in his story, but Bryce didn't seem to care for the meticulous details he had written. After all, reality became a much more enjoyable manifestation that benefited the both of them. Oliver remained true to his word as he couldn't stop jumping up and down Bryce's lap. It didn't even startle him that an actual penis was inserted into his hole. As long as it belonged to Bryce, it didn't trouble him even in the slightest.

"Oh, I am loving it!"

Bryce pulled Oliver off of his lap. "I want more."

The two of them stood on their knees. Bryce, standing from behind, injected his cock inside Oliver yet again. The humidity in the bedroom began to build up. Oliver could feel sweat forming all over his body. Bryce's hairless burly chest was bumping against Oliver's back, its concrete surface almost tinkering with his conventional resonance. He turned his head around to give the crime writer a big kiss. They held each other tightly as Bryce's adrenaline became quite excessive in nature. Oliver had trouble keeping his balance on his knees. His rhythmic panting matched the inward motion of the hot rod that lodged itself inside him. The mild sting from down below caused him to keep his eyes shut.

He yelled, "Keep fucking me! I want it!"

It took them several minutes to reach the pinnacle of their visualization of mutual attraction.

Bryce cried, "You won't stop me!"

The eruption inside Oliver came to life. Both men relaxed their muscles as creamy semen flooded Oliver's passage. He could feel Bryce's perspiring chest attaching additional moisture onto his back.

Oliver kissed him. "Oh, you're one of a kind."

"Are you willing to take everything I give you?"

"I'll take everything from you."

"Good, because there's still more to come. I want more inspiration."

Oliver lay on his back to let his acquaintance penetrate his narrow passage once again. Bryce kept a firm grip on Oliver's arms to keep his balance. The abundance of his high octane added more fuel for his inner apparatus.

A rare moment struggle from Oliver had him trying to raise his arms due to excessive force. "Oh, it's too hard!"

Bryce took deeper breaths. "I'm not stopping!"

Oliver squeezed his eyes shut while letting out louder moans. Despite the maximum overdrive, he wanted more. He always wanted more.

"Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Their rhythmical connection carried on without interruptions. Bryce kept pounding him with no intention of ceasing his performance. Oliver just lay there, receiving the most powerful thrusts he ever felt in his life. He didn't know how long it lasted. Fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. But the length of time wasn't considered an important element to their insatiable interaction. Oliver just accepted whatever came in his way, no matter how long and how hard.

"It's coming! It's coming!"

The two men finally reached their limit. Bryce clenched his teeth while Oliver screamed. The final climax overpowered their senses. Bryce collapsed right on top of him. Oliver held him in his arms. Their dramatic devotion to one another had completed its period of untried extremity. Oliver panted like he ran a thousand kilometers nonstop. He looked at Bryce, who no longer looked like a standard companion, but more of a clandestine partner destined to permanently revise their overall pastime.

Oliver smiled. "You were amazing."

"Thanks. I always love compliments."

* * *

When he woke up, Oliver found the most unexpected way to start the morning. He had rested his head on Bryce's shoulder as he lay on top of him. The two naked men had shared the blankets for the remainder of the night, holding hands while fixed in slumber. Oliver let go of Bryce's hand and rolled over to lie on his back. He could still feel a good portion of last night's ejaculation dried up all over the surface of his legs and torso. The sticky feeling on his skin would have left him stuck in bewilderment, but instead, he found himself proud to have pleased Bryce with such unfamiliar methods of exhilaration. Oliver closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He accepted everything that occurred last night as a way to bring himself even closer to his most trustworthy companion.

Bryce whispered, "Good morning."

It was so strange for Oliver to waking up with someone else instead of Monica, and yet, he had already grown fond of this new experience. "I'm never gonna forget this."

Bryce sat up straight. "That's good, because this won't be the last time. I want to do it again whenever the time is right. I don't know when it will end, but I want this secret to be the greatest thing between us."

Oliver felt so inspired by what he had just heard. He licked his lips before replying, "I'm with you all the way."

"That makes me feel so good that we're friends."

"Don't you mean we're more than just friends?"

Bryce chuckled. "You're damn right about that."

He quickly flung the blanket to the side. He told Oliver to roll over and lie on his stomach. "This adventure isn't finished."

Oliver waited for the crime writer to insert his dick inside him yet again. Bryce had spent a good portion of the early morning in the bedroom repeating their more aggressive interaction by lying right on Oliver's back and ramming his precious predator deep inside its intended destination. Whimpering like an individual discovering everlasting ecstasy, Oliver lay still to give his best friend no restrictions on how to utilize the source of his power. From this point on, the thirty-two-year-old fantasy writer didn't mind the change in their relationship. A growing tolerance for their surreptitious escapades had already taken effect. As Bryce continued his forward motions, Oliver smiled to himself. He wanted more of the high octane that set them together. He wanted more of the benefits that originated from their solitude. He wanted this experience to last longer than he had hoped.

* * *

All he had to do was act casual all morning. At ten o'clock, Oliver sat at his desk in the study room. He took a long sip of his orange juice while writing a few random words on his laptop computer. Monica entered the room to remind him that she had plans with her girlfriends for today.

"I'll be back at around six-thirty."

"All right, I'll see ya then."

After kissing his wife goodbye, he stayed at his desk to hear the distant sound of the front door opening and closing. He wanted to make sure that Monica had left the building, so he walked downstairs and looked out the window. Monica's sedan had disappeared. Oliver was now the only person present in the interior of the house. He sat down on the couch and remained seated for the next ten minutes. It wasn't until the doorbell rang when he dashed for the front door. He opened it and felt so pleased to see Bryce standing on the porch with a little smile on his face. Oliver let him in before closing the door and locking it.

Bryce asked, "So where did Monica go?"

"Oh, she'll be in Huntington Beach with her friends for the rest of the day."

Bryce stepped closer. "So we're both lucky. Sally won't be home until tomorrow night."

He brought Oliver closer to him as he wrapped his arms around his back. Oliver rested his hands on Bryce's shoulders.

"I hope you can take care of your writer's block soon."

"With a friend like you, I won't have to."

They smiled at each other before they kissed with more passion than ever. Oliver prepared himself for another night of brainstorming, and this time, he didn't have to hesitate to get things started again.

12