Husband's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel it building, but when she felt him come in her mouth she couldn't help but gag as the sticky material hit the back of her throat and she was forced to swallow it before she choked. Unable to spit it out with the cock still held in her mouth, she was powerless to do anything but keep swallowing as the second and third loads filled her. Her mouth pressed tight against the belly of the man before her, she realized absently that Jim had stopped thrusting and was instead slowly rotating his hips against her ass, simply enjoying the feeling of being encased by her while allowing Mike to satisfy himself deep within her mouth for the final time.

"Thanks, darling," he said, releasing his grip on her hair and wiping himself on her cheek as he pulled out. "I needed that." Sighing contentedly to himself, Mike tucked himself back into his jeans before patting Linda gently on the head and turning to walk away, leaving Linda gasping desperately for air behind me. Satisfied that she was all his again, Jim let go of her breasts and moved to grab her hips before resuming his earlier rhythm, adding the sound of his hips slapping against her backside to the girl's sobs. After a short while he increased the tempo, and then looked at Mike and gestured toward the table. Knowing his partner's preference, Mike nodded and went and collected a light leather paddle that he then handed to his friend.

Finally rid of the intrusion in her mouth, Linda was able to spit out the little come she hadn't been forced to swallow and to try to rid herself of the taste as she felt her tears roll down her face and onto the floor below her. Behind her, Jim was holding her hips fast and dictating a brutal pace that had her breasts bouncing madly but fortunately allowed her to keep her balance when she spread her legs wider given the strain on her arms. Gasping at the deeper penetration he achieved as she was forced to open herself further for him, she was at least sure that her ordeal would be over soon. As he approached, she noticed Mike moving toward them and felt Jim take his right hand off her hip, but failed to see the paddle being handed across and so the first blow to her already sore rear came as a complete surprise. As the rough leather connected with the meat of her ass, she was propelled forwards by the unexpected force of the strike and her behind glowed with pain once more as she pleaded for him to stop.

As the first blow landed, Jim nearly came from the reaction of the girl alone as she jerked and fought against her bonds, even while her ass continued to ripple with the aftereffects of the strike. Delivering another blow, the girl's cries aroused him further and he watched purposefully as the red lines from the cane disappeared to be replaced by a crimson ball that encompassed her entire rear. Continuing to thrust forward inside her, he timed each blow to maximum effect so that her movement transferred directly into pleasure for him as she writhed beneath him, desperately trying to escape the next blow and relieve the pressure on her raised arms in the strappado. A she continued to writhe, he felt himself nearing his own conclusion and looked up to John. "Inside or out, boss?" he asked.

In reply, John just shrugged. "Up to you. She's your present."

Nodding his thanks, Jim spanked Linda again with the paddle before dropping it on the floor and reaching out to grab the handcuffs holding her wrists. Using his grip to steady her, he leant back as he climaxed, pulling her onto him and holding her ass tightly against him as he sprayed his seed inside the bound woman, coating her cervix. As he continued to come, he pulled out and spent himself on her back and buttocks, rubbing himself gently with one hand until he was sure that no more was forthcoming. Wiping his cock on her ass, he noted with satisfaction that his come was already visible between her legs and covering her lower back, some even reaching up to between her shoulder blades.

Patting her flank as he left her suspended, Jim walked over to where his clothes were resting as John spoke. "Well, Linda, thank you for this evening," he said. "It's been very entertaining but I'm sure you're wondering what's going to happen next."

"Please, I'm so sorry. I won't say anything to anyone, I swear!" Linda interrupted, sobbing. "Just let me go, please."

John smiled. "Now love, I'm sure you realize that we can't go back to normal. After all, you tried to have me killed," he said, chiding her as he would a child. "We're going to leave now but some other men will be coming for you in..," he looked at his watch, "About an hour or so."

"What, no!" Linda shouted indignantly. "No, please! What are they going to do with me?" she sobbed as she tried to lift her head to look at her husband.

"They'll train you and then you'll be sold to the highest bidder, I imagine," John told her calmly. "At least that's what's happened to all the other women I've sent their way. That's a line of my business that I may have kept from you. Sorry about that," he chuckled. "It's been nice knowing you though, Linda. I suggest you behave well when you're picked up. These men tend not to tolerate disobedience." With that, John turned and ducked out of the warehouse with Jim and Mike in tow, leaving Linda bent over and screaming for mercy behind them.

12