Hybrid Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt, I swing to my feet, albeit a bit unsteady. You would be to if you had a hole the size of a fist in your chest. Desiree rises with me and questions, "Are you sure you should be moving? That wound looks pretty nasty." I mumble an unintelligible response and lean on her shoulder.

Spinning her head in multiple directions, Desiree asks me "shouldn't we going to look for the bastard who shot you?" I shake my head weakly and reply, "Not right now. Whoever did it is already long gone by now. I'll be ok soon and then we'll look into it. If my suspicions are right though, it won't be worth doing anything about." My voice rattling by the end, I slump even further into her shoulder. Ignoring my indifference, she continues scanning the surrounding area looking for someone that is no longer there. Too weak at the moment to explain why it doesn't matter, I say nothing and hope that in time she will come to trust my judgment.

With sluggish steps we make our way to my car. When we get there I gratefully flop into the seat and rest my head against the steering wheel, perspiration making my hair stick to my forehead. "Something is wrong," I say with as much coherence as I can muster.

"Hmm, I don't know, it might have something to do with my new love getting shot in the chest right after we got done fucking," stress permeating her still beautiful, yet sarcastic voice. With a small laugh I reply, "No, that bullet was laced with wolfsbane". On that note I start the car and drive home.

*

And that is all for this chapter. I am getting a friend to edit the chapters for me before I put them out so if you don't like it, I can give you his address and you can take it up with him. On a more serious note, I welcome all comments, even the ones from the assholes. If you want to give me ideas on how you think this story should go just leave a comment and I will take it into consideration. I am especially seeking the female perspective as they tend to like more detail in their stories. I am a relatively new author and always looking for new methods of improvement. As for the sex scenes, I am new to writing them and will try to do better but for the moment I am focusing primarily on the storyline. I will do my best to not make the next chapter take eight months.

12