All Comments on 'Hyper Jae: Cocko Bell'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wow. Just when you think it can't get crazier it does.

I liked fuck the police more only because I feel like there was more sex in it. (im a horny bastard) this story focused more on destruction and just describing how big his cock is. If you threw in more sex though i would like this one just as much

Still 5 stars though. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still a good story nonetheless, however...

Destruction of the environment around the orgy took a heightened priority, thus the sex scene itself got a slight shorter end of the stick. That dampened the eroticism unnecessarily. Your first Jae was the most effective due to the fact that you used your energy and focus on Jae and the women who became addicted to lust.

On a plus note, not sure if it was intentional, Carmen was the gem in this story. It was fascinating to see what was essentially a female version of Jae, perhaps an equally or even shockingly more insatiable woman of fertility than Jae. Of course, that part wasn't properly explored, which was a shame, due to the first paragraph above.

Carmen could be her own series, to be honest, or have her and Jae compete who can out-fuck the other, put their near endless stamina against another with no consideration of their surroundings. That could be a thing, just an idea.

Hope my feedback helped. Have a good day.

SarkopherosSarkopherosabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anons

I appreciate the commentary. I didn't even notice that we were focusing so much on the destruction until you guys pointed it out. But you're right. I guess I was focusing more on what a lot of hyper fetishists focusing on—size and its effects. I write lots of sex scenes so I was focusing a bit more on that, I guess.

Also, with these stories, I do half the things I do because I think they'll be funny. So comedy also took center stage here, but I won't dial back the comedy. That's a key part of these stories, I feel.

The next Hyper Jae will focus more on the sex, maybe something more like the Jedi stories. Still, I'm glad you both found elements to enjoy.

As far as Carmen, I can see why you thought she'd be a female mirror to Jae, but she wasn't intended as such. That title goes to Shakti, who will be getting her next story soon. I'm not sure if you read the Jedi stories but Carmen ended up being pretty similar to Gallik'Ta in what she actually did, though not in terms of behavior.

Anyway, I really appreciate the commentary from both of you. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write to me and give me your thoughts. I will be factoring it into the next Hyper Jae.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous