Hyper Jae: Cocko Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae let out a muffled cry. Everything went dark. His entire body was trapped by those massive, growing tits and his own gigantic nuts! The only part of him visible was his legs, sticking out from between his balls and Carmen's growing tits.

Milk and pre rose from the floor, already ankle-deep and deepening further. The restaurant was full of heat and steam. Heat radiating from the wall of balls had helped to replace all the air in the restaurant with a thick fog of sex—a humid, sultry steam.

Alisha kept careening up and down Jae's cock. Her feet occasionally smacked one of her coworkers in the face as they worshiped Jae's mighty organ through her stomach. All the fluid inside was becoming visible as it swelled and jiggled to either side. She continued to waver in and out of orgasmic consciousness while her body tumbled through heaven. She'd never felt pleasure such as this. The hot tentacle gripped her tightly as it pumped her up and down his cock like a fleshlight.

On the far side of Jae's growing nuts, the crowd found itself with about two feet between the balls and the windows. The space was full of deafening noise—the rumble of cum production. They began shuffling toward the exit. The Taco Bell parking lot filled with nude, slimy ladies. And it wasn't even Saturday!

Nut-flesh pressed up against the windows a few seconds later. Inside, ceiling tiles rained down. The lights waved back and forth. Metal groaned. Plaster crackled. On the outside, glass exploded outward. KRINKLSCHHH! Scrotum bulged out of the windows like dough. Then the entire roof began to rise. The walls cracked and sundered. Mortar tumbled outward. The forward half of the building was sundered.

The growing nuts spilled outward through the new gap as the building split apart. The crowd scrambled away when the sign bounced past. G-JUNG-CHNKH-CHNKH. Chunks of restaurant rolled into the parking lot, crumbling into clouds of dust. KRRGGGH-KRRNCH!

It wasn't long before only half of Taco Bell was left standing. The space where the other half had been was now scrotum. Growing, swelling, quaking, rippling scrotum, two stories in height.

A chubby white lady looked at the scene and said, "Taco Bell? More like Taco Balls."

An Asian girl nearby looked at her and began to clap very slowly.

The sweaty, slimy crowd was growing. People up and down the strip mall and across the street were wandering over to witness the genital-based destruction.

Inside, Jae sighed in relief as he felt the extra room for his testicles. Of course, Carmen's tits were so big now that they engulfed all of him in sweaty layers of breast-skin. He couldn't smell much besides sweat, pussy, and milk. Not that he was complaining. For a split second, Jae wondered at the possibility of starting his own line of fragrances.

His nuts burgeoned outward. Tasteful ferns and bottle palms were pulverized. Jae's balls grew so enormous that they overshadowed much of the parking lot and blocked a car from entering the drive-thru. The driver began honking his horn. When the house-sized testicle failed to move, he mashed the gas and rammed it. BLORMG-KRRNCH! He accomplished nothing but folding his hood and sending ripples through the obscene orb.

Jae let out a groan. His testicle, clearly displeased, began rolling over the car, slowly consuming and crushing it beneath its massiveness.

He heard Carmen's muffled voice. "What was that?! It sounded like a car crash!"

Jae yelled so she could hear. "Don't worry, it was just a car hitting me in the nuts. It happens sometimes."

It was a couple minutes more before the burgeoning nutsack completely engulfed the Toyota. Fortunately, the owner had long since abandoned his vehicle and was now on the phone. "Yes, it was in the parking lot! Yes—what do you mean you can't?! What do I pay you people for?! No, put the lizard on! I want to talk to the gecko!" Klik. He stared at the phone. "Fuck!"

One of the slimy women looked at him and said, "Was that your car insurance?"

He threw his hands up. "They're useless! The said they can't cover testicle-based damage to my car because I rammed it"

"Why did you tell them you rammed it?" she asked. "They wouldn't have known!"

"Haven't you ever noticed how the lizard has had about three different voices?" asked the ruddy, obese man. "They have an army of lizards. You never know where they are, they're so tiny. They find out everything eventually!"

The woman seemed skeptical.

GLLLRRORMMMBBBHLL. The ground shook. Car alarms went off. Dust fell from the building. A small dog began barking.

GLRRRRRRRRSCH. The roaring sound of entire swimming pools worth of goo shifting. Jae was readying his orgasm. "Mmmph-yeaah!" he groaned into the growing tits.

On the outside, Carmen could now see the sky, and she could also see the violent rippling of those nuts. Her tits were bigger than refrigerators. There was enough of a wall left around them to keep a good foot of pre and milk around her legs. She looked back at the employees swarming Jae's cock and the barely-conscious Alisha. "I think you guys might want to move."

Martha looked up at her, then at the nuts, then at the remains of the restaurant. "She's right, people. I don't know what's going to happen, but it's going to be even worse than what happened at the Home Depot down the street. We need to move. Come on!" Her employees followed reluctantly as they fled through the back door.

CHORRRMMMMGGHHLLL. The lights in the neighboring stores in the strip mall swung back and forth. Carefully alphabetized finches became less carefully alphabetized.

FLUUUUURSCH! Jae groaned. He could feel his tubes swelling and distending with sperm rushing by the bathtub. Even Alisha seemed to notice something was going on. Her eyes opened. She raised her head. Orgasm still quaked inside her, and she wasn't sure she'd ever actually stopped cumming.

The monstrous organ swelled in girth, its throat bulged, and GLOOOOOOOOOORCH! A roaring-rushing like a waterfall. An explosive, white tsunami. Alisha's insides exploded, her belly began to grow rapidly. A swimming pool worth of spunk was pumped into her body.

GLUUUUUUUUUUUURSCH! Alisha howled as she rose away from the ground, belly spilling to the sides and pushing out ahead. Sperm spewed from around the monstrous organ's throat. GLLISSCHH! Carmen let out a delighted coo as she felt the goopy spunk coating the insides of her tits. They thoroughly encased Jae in their slick flesh, each one over ten feet in diameter and spewing milk all over Jae's titanic nuts. Deep inside that fleshy valley was Jae, in complete, meaty darkness. Alisha's sweaty tit-flesh slipped over his strong body. He could barely even move! His own thick sperm rushed around him, gushing around his cock and filling the space until it sprayed out from the valley of Carmen's cleavage.

BLOOOOOOOOORSCH! Alisha's belly was higher than Carmen's tits now. It rippled madly and jumped every time another was was was fired into it. Jae's cock was still easily visible, stretching the bloating belly into a sort of football-like shape. Alisha was even the right color! It looked like a football being jammed into a pair of caramel-colored melons to which was attached a tiny girl, except the girl was not tiny, or even fun-sized. She was, in fact, a full-sized girl. And the melons attached to her were pushed up against a pair of honey-complected orbs in a fleshy sack. No part of Jae was exposed.

GLOOOOOOORSCH! Minutes passed. Alisha kept growing. Her belly surged sideways and forward. She gurgled as her stomach filled the remainder of Taco Bell, strings of drool stretching from the corners of her lips. Her limbs were limp and twitching, her eyes rolling out of control. Her belly rippled as it crushed everything in the kitchen, equipment fortunately cooled by the rising precum and milk.

A tsunami of spunk spewed around Jae's cock. Droplets the size of volleyballs erupted from between his nuts and Carmen's tits. They exploded into hot goopy messes on the faces of the audience. Many of the naked mob surged forward, dozens of licking tongues and slurping mouths trying to drink up the tidal wave of fertility. But it was, of course, impossible. It flowed out into the parking lot, black covered in white. The crowd rubbing Jae's nuts jumped up and down as if they were at a concert. Some people tried to climb his balls. Others threw handfuls of sperm at each other.

Alisha's belly touched the ceiling inside. It cracked. Then the wall buckled. The last glass blew out. KKRRRMMBCCH! The roof shattered, mortar and concrete tumbled away. Nothing but the wall with the drive-through window remained.

And still, Alisha's belly grew. Two, then three stories in height. A colossal mahogany balloon. Alisha's twitching body squeezed Jae's twenty-foot erection. GLLORRRRRRRMPH! He kept gushing, his nuts pulling inward as they shrank and drained into her body. Carmen's massive tits were spilling outward, the audience having to back up from them. White waves rolled over the parking lot's pavement.

Alisha's belly threw a shadow over everything. It was visible from the highway, and up and down the street. So big Jae's cock was completely gone inside it. Big enough to contain a house.

Jae grunted in the sweaty, milky darkness. His cock was inside Alisha, whose back was against Carmen's, whose tits completely engulfed him and his now "normal" sized balls. Finally, the orgasm had ceased.

Of course, his spunk-factories were already swelling again as he took in Carmen's wonderful scent. He began to pull backward, groaning. SCHLLLRRRRKPH. He moved his hands, his spunk rolling inward to form a slick cushion that eased his passage.

Carmen looked down. She could feel him shifting. SCHPLOP-SCHPLOP. One by one, his giant nuts popped out from under her tits. Then came Jae's drenched head, his hair ragged and stringy. When he tossed his head to remove the hair from his face, white droplets sprayed those behind him. Plop! An arm came free! He tried to find purchase on her slippery tit. Pop! There as the other one. Jae's shoulders were free now. And finally, he managed to wiggle the rest of himself out. He took a long breath of fresh air.

"Hello again," said Carmen.

Jae's balls knocked some of the audience members over. "Sup?"

***

HONK! HONK! The bottle blonde rolled down the Suburban's window. She reached out and banged on the glass separating her from the drive-thru attendant. BANG-BANG. Her efforts were rewarded with a falling chunk of brick that bounced off the hood. Klunk.

The parking lot was full of rubble and naked people covered in white goop. "Ugh, I hate Taco Bell!" she grumbled. "Hell-oooooh! Earth to Mexico! Get the tour-till-uhs out of your ears!" BANG-BANG. The drive-thru window slid opened. The cashier was even uglier than a normal fast food employee! "Ugh! What's wrong with your face?!" she squealed. The cashier's head was gigantic, wider than her entire body. They had no eyes or chin. Just a vertical, drooling mouth with meaty lips.

"Uh ... j-just ... just give me a McFlurry already!" she ordered.

The head shoved up against her window, so big that it completely filled it. Hot drool spilled over her blouse and her lap. "Gawd, what is that smell?! That is not a McFlurry!" she screeched as the hot fluid rolled over her. The woman rubbed her legs together. She made a fist as best she could with her long, painted nails. SMAK! She threw a pitiful punch at the Taco Bell employee.

GLOOOOOOOOORCH! Steaming-hot gallons of white gunk vomited forward from their weird vertical mouth. The car filled with heat and pearly goo, the mouth gushing bathtubs worth all over her. The thick sludge rose up around her legs, her waist, filled up the entire vehicle. The massive mouth stopped gushing and pulled away. She was blind until she swept the muck from her eyes.

The white goo was up to her breasts, spilling out of her open window. The Suburban was completely flooded with sloshing whiteness that coated the windows. An inch-thick layer clung to her face and body, blanketing her in heat.

And worse, that stupid minimum-wage burger-flipper kept gaping at her, drooling like a moron!

"Are you stupid?! McFlurries are supposed to be cold, not hot! And you people wonder why they don't increase minimum wage?! I'm going to KFC to get one!" She rolled up her window.

The employee's head slipped up and over her car. The uggo's neck was even fatter than their head and covered in pumping veins! "Aaaugh! Oh my gaaaawd! Go to the doctor!"

That was when she realized the sunroof was open.

GLOOOOOOORSCH! The hot deluge was renewed! It rose up until the fluid sloshed around her chin. It got in her mouth, soaked her hair. The woman smacked her lips and tasted a mouthful of "vanilla" gunk. She sighed and spat it back into the pool she was immersed in. "That doesn't even taste anything like ice cream! I'm leaving!" she howled before pulling away. The Suburban wobbled unsteadily as the liquid sloshed inside. It spilled through the seams around the doors.

"This is why no one believes in you!"

***

Carmen laid on her back in the remains of the restaurant, looking up. Clouds drifted overhead. The sun was blotted out as a massive shape cast its shadow on her. Then slime drenched her face.

Jae's cock slipped between her growing tits. They were so enormous that his twenty-foot erection was almost engulfed inside them. The twin, caramel-colored spheres were spewing milk high into the air from oil-drum-sized nipples. It was raining the sweetness on the gathered audience, the arc cascading down Carmen's brown hills.

Jae began to thrust, groaning as his own fluid greased the way. His nuts bloated rapidly, gurgling as they rose up higher than he was. They rippled when he drew his muscular hips back, churned as they produced sperm.

Carmen sputtered. "Splurrsch! Ghrrkhkll!" The monster cock spewed hot pre all over her face. Her tits swelled. She could hear the rushing-gushing as they eclipsed the sun. They swallowed Jae's cock completely.

Every time he slammed his cock home, a shockwave rolled through her tits and FLOORSCH! Hundreds of gallons of milk got forced out, shooting into the air. Sperm and milk rose up to the mirrors of the parked cars. Milk rolled into the gutters and the drains in the pavement, and the puddle ran out into the street.

Jae grunted as he felt his balls push backward behind him, rising into the air once more. The crowd was all too eager to press their naked flesh against his once more. He could hear a moaning chorus, smell the arousal of a hundred or more women. He felt the slick, squirming bodies rubbing against his swelling nuts. Jae panted as cum-drenched arms reached out to trail fingernails over his firm chest.

Behind him, Alisha laid high in the air, barely aware of the event happening all around her titanic belly. Jae's semen was gushing out of her gaping cunt. It was open wide enough to dive into, and it was raining the goo down on a small gathering in various states of undress. They jumped up and down, yelling whenever their mouths were void of spunk.

Jae's nuts were now bigger than tool sheds. Women clung to them, rubbing their tops, moaning as they groped themselves. Fingers teased their owners, pussies gushed, voices sang in pleasure. Carmen's tits were each now over two stories high. Flesh ballooned with milk, rolling over cars parked to either side. Jae's nuts were fast catching up, and—KRRRMMNNNCH! There went the last wall of Taco Bell.

Carmen let out a keening, orgasmic cry. Her breasts were so big, her nipples so sensitive. She could feel her own milk gushing outward, feel the grinding of Jae's cock over her cunt, her own fingers teasing its fleshy lips. She squirmed, biting her lower lip in the tit-induced darkness. The pressure built up, heat pushing into her lowest regions, warming her cheeks, toes curling until "Hmmaaaugh!"

She cried out as her cunt began gushing all over the belly of Jae's cock and onto his feet. Her nectar spilled and her tits erupted. The previous streams were like mere leaks. Milk shot dozens of feet into the air. Gallons of hot, sweet dairy rained all over the parking lot and painted the strip mall white.

"Aaugh! Yeah!" Jae grunted. GLOOOOOOOOORCH! His cock erupted. Cum sprayed out from the deep valley, spewing in every direction and coating him white again. He released the hold he had on Carmen's tits with his cum-tentacles. The fleshy mountains spread just enough for a clear shot. BLOOOOOOOORCH! His twenty-foot cock blasted a pool's worth of hot seed across the street, drenching people in the opposite parking lot, raining down on cars in the road, covering the pavement with a sticky layer. Speeding cars splashed the sperm onto pedestrians.

FLUUUUUUURSCH! Carmen's tits and his balls rumbled. Her nipples and his cock spewed. The thick scent of sex was in the air for blocks, and everything on this particular block was fast turning white. Jae leaned back and lifted his cock using his spunktacles. He aimed up past his face. GLOOOOOOOOORSCH! Sperm rained down behind him, drenching the gathered masses and the faces of the shops.

***

Sunlight disappeared. Darkness fell. The bridal shop's owner sighed. Turning around, she saw that the windows were covered in something. A white puddle rolled in under the door. The current bride-to-be frowned as the seamstress stopped working.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"Hold on." The seamstress's heels clicked as she walked to the door, opened it, and—

GLOOOOSCH! A white wall of liquid slammed her in the face and knocked her onto her back. She sputtered, tasting— "Sperm!"

The ludicrous wad slammed the bride, sending her flying over the counter and into the back of the room, drenching her and half the shop in spunk. Her legs flailed in the air. It dripped from the ceiling, rolled down the mirrors, and promised that the dresses would smell pretty strange when they were sold.

The bride grunted and got to her feet. The seamstress scooped the spunk off her face and looked at her. "Well, you wanted a white wedding."

***

Jae and Carmen sighed. She was sitting on the base of his cock, leaning against his chest.

Milk and cum dripped from the trees. Concrete was covered in rolling sheets of sperm. The drains were clogged. Traffic was at a standstill. Pedestrians waded through the white flood. Heat radiated up from the pool. The entire area was a good ten degrees warmer. As far as they could see, there was only spunk-coated chaos. It dripped from the highway, covered the signs, turned the golden arches pearly. Volleyball-sized globs of sperm fell from the traffic lights.

Carmen looked up at Jae. "I guess you paid for your meal. But your cock is still hard."

Indeed, the massive organ was pulsing at the ready. Good thing. Dozens of women threw themselves at it, rubbing all over its surface with smooth arms and legs.

"Guess I'll have to take care of that. You girls'll help, right?"

***

An F-150 rolled into the parking lot. Florence sighed as her tires squished through white muck.

"Are you seeing this, Elsa?" she asked the taller brunette next to her.

Elsa sighed.

The entire parking lot was full of fleshy balloons bigger than her house. Dozens and dozens. Atop those balloons laid people, gaping holes gushing spunk. There was just enough room to fit the truck between them. White rolled over the windshield. Flo turned on the wipers. Good thing the windows were up. Sperm came up to the door panels. The temperature in the truck rose.