Hyper Jae: Cocko Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you might miss your League tournament," said Elsa.

"God dammit, this guy again," she grunted. "It was okay when he went to Lowe's. That didn't stop us from getting dinner. His sperm is everywhere! God, this is disgusting!"

"We could go to Arby's," offered Elsa.

"Well, it's not that disgusting," sighed Flo.

***

Jae opened the plastic bag. "Finally!" He reached inside. Squish! "Huh?" Jae looked into it. Every single item in the bag was unwrapped and utterly saturated in cum. "Well, shit." He opened one of the hot sauce packets. Sperm came out. "How the fuck?" He tossed it away. Figures. Guess I have to find another Taco Bell.

***

The voluptuous woman continued, "...single Taco Bell on Las Tijeras Island has been destroyed. Hundreds of employees and taco enthusiasts are rolling around the city, having been turned into skin-blimps by the perpetrator's massive cock and biblical orgasms. Collateral damage is estimated to be in the thousands."

The handsome co-anchor turned, straightened his glasses, and asked, "Thousands? Our estimates are in the tens of millions."

"I'm referring to vagina and anus-based destruction," clarified Marina. She started shuffling the papers on the desk in front of her, making her heavy tits quiver under her jacket.

The co-anchor squinted at her. "What are you doing?"

She rolled her big, green eyes. "This makes me look much more official, Andrew, get with the program!"

"We have tablets, Marina!"

The shot switched to helicopter footage. A twisted, blinking sign was the only indication that a Taco Bell had once stood here. The entire store was gone, buried under thirty-foot-wide bellies and lakes of white cum. Each house-sized water balloon had a tiny-looking person attached to it. Many looked like oversized cinnamon buns—vast expanses of brown slathered with thick layers of white dripping and rolling down the sides. Cum lapped at the scattered vehicles.

Everywhere, holes gushed gooey geysers into the air like broken fire hydrants connected to water mains full of cum, or some other clumsy analogy. Unlike some other cities Jae had visited, Las Tijeras Island did not possess any sort of cum-pipes.

The shot came from the ground now. Trees were broken and the green was barely visible. Cum leaked from the doors and tailgates of any cars that had escaped crushing. Gang members were breakdancing on the rooftops. Buildings had been resurfaced with dripping sheets of cum. Soccer-ball sized globs fell from the street lights.

The camera had no way of displaying the smell, but it was unnecessary—the entire city smelled like the inside of a used condom, minus the latex. Anyone not involved in the taco orgy found themselves growing needier, and when the wind picked up, there was a pandemic of damp panties and tented pants in the next city over.

It showed an entire intersection filled with comatose victims and flooded with semen. Cars and trucks tried to slog through the white flood. For once, men with gigantic lift kits and truck nuts had an excuse to test out their fording kits and winches, though many were afraid of getting their trucks dirty.

Marina came back in. "Fortunately for the city, the seminal destruction is limited to areas around each Taco Bell. Once again, the city is likely to face a spike in its birth rate. Let's go to our reporter on the ground, Joan Laroche. Joan?"

A woman was shown. Hands gripped her hips. Her head bounced wildly. "Aaaugh! Oh god! Jae! Jae! Yeah! I'm almost theeeere! Haaaiiieee!" she screeched.

Marina appeared. "Thanks, Joan!"

***

In the middle of a circular room, grim faces looked at each other over a massive, round table.

"We have allowed this to go on long enough," said a gaunt man.

The woman across from him nodded. "This 'Jae' has destroyed millions in assets and taken thousands out of action for at least nine months."

A long-haired man in a red suit leaned forward. "At least we don't have to provide maternity benefits in America."

"That might be true, but Jae will continue his phallic rampage until he gets his tacos. He has cost us far more than he paid with sex," said a greying woman. "Should we deploy the Taco Belligerents?"

"Neither General Yappy nor Lord Sanders will sanction such an action," said the first woman. "I have a better idea."

***

CHORMBLHL-RRMMBBBL. The throngs of women gathered at the base of the pyramid parted as a flesh-blimp went rolling by, the woman attached to it gushing slick seed everywhere as she spun. They were coated white once more.

The pyramid itself rose twenty stories in the air, and it was made of more flesh-blimps of various colors. Women moaned, stacked up, Jae's semen gushing high into the air and rolling down the skin-mountain into the lake of spunk below. The setting sun glistened orange on their sperm-slick bodies.

At the top, Jae lifted his hand. His spunktacles lifted a new girl into the air. She cried out as he slammed her down on his cock, howled as her belly was stretched out like a condom. Twenty feet and thousands of pounds of cock jammed into her all at once, triggering an orgasm with the intensity of a nuclear detonation. Her eyes spun, her toes curled, her arms thrashed.

The tentacles began to pump her up and down his cock like a toy. Jae sighed.

"I just wanted some damn tacos...," he complained, laying back against his nuts atop the woman making the peak. "What's the point of paying with sex if they can't keep the fucking tacos dry?"

Then his phone chimed. He looked at it. A text.

HOOTERS SPECIAL $4.99 3 FISH TACOS. ACTUAL TACOS MADE OF FISH. OFFER VALID UNTIL 8 PM.

Jae nodded and grinned. "Alright, then."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

As always, all comments, criticism, and compliments are encouraged. I want to hear from the fans!

If you read both this and Ho Depot or F*ck the Police, what story you like more? What size was better? And as always, tell me if you want more of this sort of thing!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.