All Comments on 'Hypnosis Device'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Loved It

Like the Fact that Dr. Steinfraff didn't just Bend to his Will . Now for the Refeinments and to get other test Subjects through the Professor.

newfield1981newfield1981about 7 years ago
Correct

A unique play on an old theme! I now see what you ment by MC/NONCON. This story has a foot in both categories. The protagonist is a bit of a douche but giving him a "less than average cock only makes him more believable! Looking foward to cuming chapters! 5 stars for making me want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it.

He worked hard and got most of what he wanted and that is the way world works. As for the sex, they each got something valuable, but not "quite" what they wanted. Again,, this is the way the real world works. You have injected just the proper amounts of reality and fantasy to make this an amazing story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 7 years ago
great start we need more

i hope he knocks her up. he could sell his services to the mob making personal sex slaves and get rich. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MORE!!!!

Write more of this story. Thank you.

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
Easy 5

Requires a second chapter of the development

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We need more

I want to read about her riding my cock as she continues to use my program, as i slowly turn her into a worthless slut of a nymphomaniac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Do you hate women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
624 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...