Hypnosis Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, play with your nipples for me. Play with your body. Masturbate for me."

Jill's hand went to her nipples and she lightly pulled them from her body. The areolas followed elastically. She closed her eyes and moaned. She pinched each nipple and ran it between her thumb and finger. She moved one hand down and started sliding it back and forth between her legs. She cupped her crotch and shuddered. She had obviously slid a finger inside herself.

"Ohhhh God" She moaned, tossing her head back.

"Not so much of a game, now is it? Not so much of a video game?" I spat at her.

She opened her eyes, obviously confused. She shook her head. She removed her hands and took a deep breath. "What are you talking about. What...why am I masturbating in my office. I never do this."

I smirked. "You bitch. You refused to believe! You refused to help when I came to you. You RIDICULED ME!" I screamed with more violence than I intended. I was angrier than I realized. "You conceited liberal-arts bitch. You didn't even bother to read my proposal! You mocked me!"

She looked offended. Then she stared blankly. Nude. Wetness glistening on her inner thighs.

Recognition formed on her face. "Yeah...Oh yeah! I remember you. You were the pervert who wanted to do a special study. All you did was stare at my tits and get a hard-on!"

"There was more than that! There was - My proposal was brilliant! Fucking brilliant! And the proof is right in front of me. I'm staring at your tits now, right? Does that bother you?" My smirk lingered.

She looked down at her nudity, at her hard nipples, at her matted patch of pubic hair. She was confused.

"No. But...I'm...com.fort.a.ble...?" She pronounced it slowly like that. She looked at me questioningly. Something wasn't adding up.

"Of course, you're comfortable, you bitch! Because I told you to be. You will do whatever I tell you to do."

She scoffed. "In your dreams buddy. In your fucking dreams!" She looked down to my crotch. My five-inch cock formed a small tent in my underwear.

"Your pathetic little...your..." She licked her lips and then bit them lightly. "Your hard cock...may be...mmmm, God" She was breathing heavily. She brought her gaze to my face, unaware that she was pinching her nipples again.

"The moment you see my cock, you will drop to your knees and kiss and suck it. You can't control yourself. You will make me cum. You'll swallow my cum." I said smiling.

Her resistance was interesting. Could I overcome it? I should be able to...

"You wish! You fucking wish. You think your little cock is special?" She looked at my crotch. "It's not...it's...it may be...amazing. Your cock is amazing...but it's not the only amazing cock. Don't overestimate it's fucking charm." She looked up at me angrily. Her expression then became confused, as if she were questioning herself.

'Hmmm...Interesting.' I thought. Maybe the waves needed further altering...her resistance was strong. I was sure what I'd done would be sufficient.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, confused.

"Jill, I do think my cock is special. If you disagree, just ignore it. Don't blow me"

"Ignore your 'special' dick? Don't blow you?" She shook her head. It seemed like she was making a serious effort to not look at my crotch. "You seriously overestimate yourself there, buddy."

"Jill, you are nude and playing with yourself. You are dying to see my cock and to suck it. You can't wait to taste my cum."

"I...I..." Jill closed her eyes tight and shook her head. She opened her eyes and looked in my eyes. Her hands dropped from her nipples.

"I... You...I...should've never agreed to help you with your thesis...I don't care if -"

I pulled down my pants, letting my five-inch dick free.

Jill gasped.

She inhaled, dropped to her knees and reached for it.

"Oh my God! It's so fucking perfect..." Her eyes opened wide, shocked by the beauty of my cock.

She licked her lips. She grabbed my cock tightly in her fist. It pulsed with excitement. Just the little head visible from her fist. Jill looked up at me momentarily shifting her eyes from my dick. She focused on my face. Her expression darkened. With difficulty, she withdrew her hand. It was hard for her though. I could tell. She licked her lips.

I reached down and held my penis between my thumb and finger and started stroking and stretching it. Jill looked at it in amazement, bit her lip, and sucked in her breath. She leaned toward my cock and opened her mouth.

"You love my cock, doncha Jill? Dr. Steingraff loves my cock." I teased as I flicked my penis up and down.

Jill seemed to fight her desires, not understanding why she was so conflicted. She was pissed at me. So pissed! Furious!

She wanted to get up and...and kick me out!, I'm sure, if not worse. But...but, goddamit! She wanted so bad to suck my cock. I smiled. This was very interesting.

Involuntarily, Jill brought one hand up and massaged a nipple unconsciously. She slid the other down to play with herself.

With a sexy look, Jill looked up to me. She bit her lower lip. Again, suddenly, Jill's eyes widened. They focused on mine again.

"Fuck you!" She yelled as she jerked her hands away from her body. Fuck YOU!"

Jill squinted her eyes. Her enraged steely gaze held mine. "What did you do to me?" She asked icily?

I would definitely need to increase the wave modification. I had been sure it was enough. It should've been enough... I shook my head. I'll have to run some more calculations.

I thrust my hips causing my hard cock to bounce towards her. Seeing the motion out of the corner of her eye, she dropped her gaze and gasped again.

Jill licked her lips. A sexy moan escaped her mouth. She brought both hands up and cupped and squeezed both breasts. A small shudder ran through her as she pinched her nipples. Jill reached one hand out to grab my cock and thrust the other into her pussy. She closed her eyes as she squeezed my hard cock and moaned. She placed my cock at her open mouth, looking up at me sexily.

I saw her expression darken again and I jerked back my hips. Jill suddenly clamped her mouth tightly - almost partially castrating me.

Jill asked with fury in her eyes, "What. did. you. fucking. do. to. me?

I was afraid actually. But I was also harder than I've ever been. My cock had grown to its full five and a half inches. It was thicker than ever before - certainly more than an inch! It was throbbing in her face.

"Jill?" I asked calmly.

With contempt in her eyes, she opened her mouth to answer.

"Whaa...Glah!" As she opened her mouth, I thrust my hips forward and my cock head entered her open mouth. Her look of fury vanished immediately, replaced by one of sexual rapture. She closed her lips on my cock and sucked hard. She sucked and shook her head back and forth as if she was trying to remove the head by pure suction.

"God, your cock is so fucking perfect! I love this cock!" she whispered to herself as she sucked and licked my cock with an angry passion. Jill was insane with passion. She took me deep in her mouth, my cock just pushing at the back of her throat. She pulled my cock out and rubbed my shaft all over her face. She held my cock by the base and smacked her cheeks with it until her cheeks reddened. She grabbed my balls and pulled hard, squeezing at the same time, while she thrust me deep in her mouth, my cock head just barely entering her throat.

I gasped and my pelvis tried to retract but couldn't since she refused to lessen her grip on my scrotum.

"Ngak, ngak, ngak, ngak" Jill said she slammed my cockhead into her throat angrily.

She pulled my cock out suddenly, trailing a thick film of spit from the head to her mouth. She jerked my cock violently and looked up at me.

"Give me your fucking cum! I NEED your fucking cum!" Her eyes were focused on mine. She was pissed but she couldn't stop wanting my cock. Jill forcefully rammed onto my cock into her mouth again.

She had one hand on my ass pulling me into her and the other was gripping her tit and pulling her nipple with surprising force; her tit and nipple deforming plastically.

Tears streamed down Jill's face and spit and slobber ropes swung madly from be chin. Jill raped her mouth with my cock!

While I felt warmth and wetness physically, the shocking physicality and brutality of this blowjob did not cause the typical buildup to orgasm. I was beginning to think that this'd last for hours because there was no way I could cum like this. It was bizarre. She was rabid.

Jill slapped and pulled my balls. I screamed - it hurt.

Jill rammed my cock in her mouth and throat repeatedly.

Jill squeezed my balls together painfully again. As I opened my mouth to scream, I felt an unexpected surge. My cum built quickly and without notice.

My scream began with pain and ended with me, surprisingly and exquisitely, squirting my jism in Jill's throat.

Jill opened her eyes as she looked up at me through her tears. She stopped slamming me into her throat and sat up. She slapped my cock against her nipples. She then slapped it and rubbed it against her cheek before replacing it in her mouth. Jill just let me sit and throb in her tightly closed mouth while she continued to pull on her nipples and jam her fingers furiously in her pussy. My erection subsided quickly and Jill looked up at me and spit my dick out of her mouth where it patted wetly against my abused, red balls. I backed away and watched Jill as she masturbated viciously. She was immediately wracked with a violent orgasm. Her whole body shook. Her eyes clenched tight, and jaw jutted forward as she threw her head back.

As Jill lay hunched over on the floor, her back heaving with each breath, I stepped back to recover.

Eventually, she sat up and squinted, her expression angry.

Breathing hard, she asked, "How did...? I'm...I'm so confused. I feel...I feel comfortable...but this is wrong...You..." She looked at my shriveled cock.

"Oh god...so perfect. Why do I want it so bad? I mean, I know It's...it's perfect." She looked up at me, seriously confused.

"Jill. You are comfortable with me. You trust me. My suggestions and orders are logical and you will obey them because any doubt will seem silly to you."

She stared at me.

"Jill, do you understand? Repeat it."

Jill repeated. I am comfortable with you and I trust you. My suggestions are logical and I will obey them. My doubts are silly".

She smiled at me.

Yeah, I would have to adjust the waves. But I was content enough. It worked. The theory worked. The program worked. The biomedical device worked. Anyone would have to conclude that this was a success. Now I just needed some time to let my balls recover. Then I could test different wave adjustments.

12