Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you want to suck it?

I sighed. I hated these questions. Truthfully, yes I wanted to suck that beautiful dick of his... but I didn't want to suck Eugene. Even though they were the same thing, in my head they were completely different... the dick and the person were detachable in my head. Yes, I wanted his cock... badly. No, I didn't want to suck Eugene.

I replied:

Yes, I want to suck his cock, but no I don't want to suck Eugene.

She responded:

You want to detach the person from the dick. I understand. True cock suckers are focused on the dick, the plain dick and nothing but the dick.

I couldn't believe it. She was quoting 'Dragnet'. No girl I ever met even knew what 'Dragnet' was.

I asked:

You know 'Dragnet'?

She replied:

It was my dad's favourite show. I even liked the Tom Hanks movie, even though it was so bad.

I laughed. The movie was terrible... but yet I loved it too.

I replied:

Sometimes I think we share the same brain.

She replied:

Well we do both like cock.

I replied:

Sucking it anyways.

She replied, completely changing the topic:

Have you watched video 6?

I responded:

No.

She replied:

Watch it tonight and then watch part seven after supper tomorrow... before I pick you up at eight.

I replied, instantly excited:

You're picking me up tomorrow?

She replied:

At eight. No touching that cock until then, is that understood?

I replied, even as my cock grew:

Yes, ma'am.

She replied:

Don't you mean, Mistress????? My mom is ma'am.

I quickly corrected myself:

Of course, Mistress.

She repeated her expectations of me:

So watch 6 tonight, seven tomorrow night and no touching that cock. You need to be refreshed and ready for tomorrow night.

I asked:

And what is tomorrow night?

She replied:

That is for me to know and you to find out. Good night, cock sucker.

I replied:

Good night, Mistress.

She didn't respond again and I went to the laptop and got ready to watch six, even though the fact that I couldn't come made it less exciting to watch.

Yet, it didn't stop me from watching it.

This one was again in slow motion often as words popped up on the screen while simultaneously being spoken by a sultry voice.

YOU NEED THAT COCK IN YOUR MOUTH (A young blonde, on her knees, staring at the big hard cock in front of him)

WORSHIP IT (An older woman with her hair in a bun licking the long shaft)

WORSHIP THAT COCK (A brunette in lingerie swirling her tongue around a thick mushroom top)

As I watched the video, focusing more on the cocks than the girls, I wanted one in my mouth again.

I wanted to stroke a hard shaft.

I wanted to feel a soft cock harden in my mouth.

I wanted to lick a mushroom head.

TAKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH (The same brunette took the cock in her mouth)

DEEPER (The same brunette took the cock deeper into her mouth)

DEEPER (The same brunette took the cock even deeper into her mouth)

DEEPER (The same brunette with a mouthful of cock... the big balls resting on her chin)

SO THICK (A girl's hand stroking a big black cock that was super thick)

I wondered how something that thick would feel in my mouth.

SO HARD (A girl's hand stroking a long white cock)

SO YUMMY (A girl stroking a big thick hard cock as cum rocketed out of it)

God, I needed cum.

YOU'RE A COCK SUCKER (No longer in slow motion, a redhead furiously bobbing on a juicy looking cock)

YOU ONLY GET SATISFACTION FROM SUCKING COCK (A chubby blonde, lying on her back, getting her face roughly fucked)

SUCKING COCK UNTIL YOU GET THEIR LOAD (A blonde with huge tits sucking cock while stroking two others)

THEIR SWEET LOAD (A librarian, in the library, wearing glasses, getting a massive load splattered on her face and glasses)

THEIR CUM (Two black cocks simultaneously shooting their thick white loads on a chubby black girl with massive tits)

CUM (A nerd in pigtails getting a load all over her face)

CUM (A tanned blonde at the beach getting a load on her face)

CUM (A nurse in all white getting a load on her face)

Each load that splattered a girl's face made me want cum more. It also made me wonder what getting a facial would feel like.

YOUR ONLY PURPOSE IS TO SERVE (A stewardess in the cockpit on her knees sucking one pilot while jerking off another)

YOU DON'T NEED TO COME (A blonde dressed in an all red devil's outfit sucking a guy in angel outfit, which made me smirk)

YOU ONLY NEED CUM (A redhead coated in cum drinking a martini glass full of cum)

CUM (Two girls with their mouths wide open as a load of cum hit both their faces)

CUM (Two more girls, this time they looked like a mother and daughter team, as two big black cocks shot their loads on them)

CUM (Six girls all in a circle all with their faces dripping with cum as a dozen men stroked their cocks and painted their faces)

SUCKING COCK IS A PRIVELEGE (Back to slow motion, as an utterly beautiful blonde sucked an equally beautiful massive black cock)

WORSHIP THAT COCK (Back to full speed as the same blonde furiously bobbed back and forth on that amazing black cock)

RECEIVE YOUR GIFT OF CUM (Back to slow motion as cum rocketed out of the beautiful black cock)

CUM (And onto her face)

CUM (Again)

CUM (Again)

I was surprised by how short the video was... and, oddly, how disappointed I was.

I texted Rose:

Video 6 done.

Cock hard.

She responded:

Are you still feeling guilty?

Or are you craving cock?

I admitted:

No and yes.

She instructed:

Tomorrow I'm going to give you something so amazing!!

I asked:

What is it?

She responded:

That is for MISTRESS to know and COCK SUCKER to wait and obey.

I sighed.

My cock begging for release.

Yes MISTRESS!!

When she didn't respond, I reluctantly went to bed. It took forever to fall asleep as my cock refused to go to bed.

...

The next morning, I didn't watch a video knowing that would make me nuts if I couldn't unload my nuts.

Plus, I only had one more video to watch... although I planned to re-watch the first video with Rose's voice.

I went to school, hung out with some friends who asked why I was acting different.

I avoided seeing Eugene's dick as I stayed in the gym after school to work out.

I got back home, had dinner and watched the last video.

As it started, it had a title, 'GLORYHOLE'.

Every clip was of a girl or two at a glory hole.

YOUR HUNGER BROUGHT YOU HERE (A big hard cock sticking out of a glory hole)

YOU DESPERATELY NEEDED A SNACK (A blonde coed stroking a thick, but small rod)

SO HUNGRY FOR COCK (A blue eyed blonde sucking a nice hard dick)

SO HUNGRY FOR CUM (A brunette in a ponytail getting a load on her face)

HOT WARM CUM (A naked small breasted brunette opening her mouth to show a mouthful of cum)

YOU COULD SUCK COCK ALL DAY (A black-haired beauty going back and forth between two cocks)

COCK WAITING TO FILL YOUR MOUTH (A black cock sticking out of the hole glistening)

TIME TO GET ON YOUR KNEES (A redhead dropping to her knees in front of that glorious big black stick)

TIME TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVING (The same redhead leaning forward and taking the beautiful black snake in her mouth)

TIME TO SUCK COCK (The same redhead bobbing on the hypnotic black hammer)

TIME TO GET YOUR CUM FIX (The same redhead taking a load in her open mouth)

FEED (A brunette getting a load in her open mouth)

TASTE (A blonde getting cum leaking out of a cock and oozing into her mouth)

SWALLOW (A blonde showing a full load in her mouth... before she swallowed it all)

PULSATING COCKS FILL YOU (A nun, of all things, bobbing on a cock)

EVERY LOAD MAKES YOU WANT MORE (A brunette cheerleader in pigtails with a couple of loads already on her face bobbing on a cock)

THICK CUM (An older woman sticking her tongue out with a full load of cum)

SALTY CUM (A chubby black woman scooping cum from her coated face and putting it in her mouth)

WARM CUM (Two cocks spraying at once as a naked redhead stroked both of them)

LOAD AFTER LOAD (Nerdy girl getting a facial)

ALL YOU WANT IS COCK (Three cocks waiting to be sucked, each a different size)

ALL YOU WANT IS CUM (A huge cock exploding cum all over the brunette who was stroking the cock)

KNEES (A redhead on her knees bobbing furiously)

ADDICT (A blonde in a bikini sucking cock)

CRAVE (A long haired blonde licking a long shaft)

SWALLOW (A brunette wearing a ball cap backwards deep throating a cock)

LUST (A brunette slowly licking up a thick black prick)

SWALLOW (A brunette swallowing a yummy load)

OBSESS (A bald woman sucking slowly)

OBEY (A girl in a pink prom dress with cum all over it)

ADORE (A bride stroking two cocks while sucking a third)

WORSHIP (A girl in cowgirl gear swirling her tongue around the mushroom top)

YOU LOVE SUCKING STRANGER'S COCK (A panned back shot to see a fat guy on the other end being sucked by a beautiful young blonde)

YOU LOVE HAVING COCK AFTER COCK (Still panned shot of a priest getting sucked by a large black girl)

YOU LOVE NOT SEEING THEIR FACE (Still panned shot of a younger guy and a much older woman sucking him)

YOU LOVE TAKING LOAD AFTER LOAD (Back to only the glory hole and a redhead taking a load all over her glasses)

THIS IS YOU (A blonde on her knees looking up at a cock)

A COCK SUCKER (The same blonde taking the cock in her mouth)

THAT COULD BE YOU (The same blonde bobbing hungrily on the cock)

A COCK SUCKER (The same blonde furiously sucking dick)

SUCKING COCK (The same blonde with her lips wrapped around the cock as the guy on the other side of the wall fucked her face)

EATING CUM (The same blonde scooping cum off her face and eating it)

YOU'RE A CUM SLUT (A redhead coated in cum, licking cum off the floor of the gloryhole

YOU'RE A COCK SUCKER (A brunette sucking a thin, long cock)

YOUR PURPOSE IS TO SUCK (A brunette, in slow motion, sucking a big, thick cock)

CUM IS YOUR ADDICTION (A brunette catching a mouthful of cum)

CUM IS YOUR LIFE (The same brunette swallowing the mouthful of yummy cum)

YOU NEED TO BE FED (The blonde in a ponytail feeding on a big juicy black cock)

YOU NEED FRESH CUM (A load shooting into a blonde's open mouth)

YOU NEED FRESH CUM DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE (Another load shooting into a brunette's mouth)

FRESH (Close up of a black dick rocketing cum out)

YUMMY (Close up of a girl's face as it gets splattered with cum)

CREAMY (Close up of a load of cum on a girl's lips and her tongue licking the cum)

CUM (Close up of cum in an open mouth)

THIS IS WHO YOU ARE (A redhead bobbing on a cock)

A COCK SUCKER (A blonde bobbing on a cock)

A CUM BUCKET (A brunette getting splattered with cum)

A GLORY HOLE QUEEN (A brunette sucking cock, taking a load, and then turning to the camera and opening her mouth to show a load of cum. She swallows and the video fades to black)

My mouth was watering.

My dick was rock hard.

I needed cock.

I needed cum.

I needed to cum.

I texted Rose:

Video 7 done.

Rose texted back:

Hungry?

I replied:

For cum!!

She texted:

I'll be there in 15.

I texted back:

I'll be ready.

I shut down my laptop, went to the washroom, and put on some cologne.

I went outside and waited... excited to see Rose again.

When she pulled up, I got into the car.

She smiled, "You look hot, baby."

"You too," I replied, looking into her beautiful eyes.

She started driving and I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special," she answered.

"That's vague," I said.

"Hungry?" she asked a couple of minutes later.

"Starving," I answered.

"Well, it's time to feed you," she said, as she pulled into a strip mall.

A strip mall with an adult store.

I instantly knew what she had in mind.

I stammered, "A-a-a gloryhole?"

"Do you want to go in?" she asked.

I didn't know the answer to the question.

Part of me did.

But part of me was scared.

She saw my confusion and said, "It's the perfect place to practice, to get your fix and see once and for all if this is who you are."

"And what am I?" I asked.

"My cock sucking boyfriend," she answered.

My eyes went big.

I asked, "I'm your boyfriend?"

"If you want to be," she smiled, leaning forward and kissing me.

I kissed her back as my head swirled as the answer I had been searching for was finally revealed.

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "So, are you my boyfriend?"

"Yes," I nodded.

Her hand went to my cock, "My cock sucking boyfriend?"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," I replied, completely under her spell.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly. "Well, I want to watch you sucking cock. Will you go and suck some cock for me?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Do you want to go suck some cock?" she asked.

"God, yes," I nodded, the glory hole video flashing in my head.

"If you take five loads, I'll take one in any hole you want," she said, as she kissed me again, squeezed my cock in my pants and got out of the car.

I stammered, as I got out, "Any hole?"

"Any hole," she smiled, as she took my hand and led me into the adult shop.

"I love you," I said again, before realizing it... again.

She stopped, turned to me, and said, "I don't know if I love you Brian, but I like you... a lot." She kissed me again, before breaking the kiss and saying, "Now let's go watch you suck dick."

"So romantic," I laughed.

"Never buy me fucking flowers either," she said.

"Good to know," I laughed, as we entered the adult shop.

"Lingerie, vibrators, anal beads are fine though," she said, "always make it practical."

"Marry me," I joked.

"Play your cards right and one day you'll be my bride," she quipped, as she led me down a hallway and into a room.

A small room.

With a hole in two of the walls.

And a stool.

"Ready?" she asked.

"How does it work?"

"Sometimes a cock just pokes into the hole, or if there is a guy in the other room, you stick your finger inside as an offer. Usually, no words are spoken. Some guys come here to suck, some guys come here to get sucked, nothing more, nothing less," she explained.

"How do you know such rules?" I asked.

"I plead the fifth," she smiled. She then added, "There is a guy in the one room."

"So I just put a finger in?" I asked.

"Yep," she nodded.

I walked to the wall, sat on the stool and, after a deep breath, I put my finger in the hole and wiggled.

After a moment, I pulled my finger out and waited.

After another moment, a smallish, semi-erect cock popped in front of me.

Rose said, "Cock one, baby."

I smiled, leaned forward, hungry for cock, eager to please her, dying to fuck her, and took the cock in my mouth.

It quickly grew in my mouth as Rose purred, "Oh yeah, baby, get it nice and hard."

And I did. Once hard, though much smaller than my first two, I began sucking, easily taking the entire cock in my mouth with each forward bob.

Quickly, I found out a couple of things:

1. I liked the idea that I had no idea who I was sucking. No idea what he looked like; no idea how old he was.

2. The wall was kind of annoying.

He groaned and said, "Oh fuck, so good."

And it was.

I loved cock in my mouth.

"God, you look so fucking hot, baby," Rose said, as her hands rubbed my back.

I bobbed hungrily on the cock, craving my first load... my first of at least five.

In under two minutes, the guy on the other side of the wall grunted and deposited a load in my mouth, which I easily swallowed.

Once he pulled out, Rose said, "I mean it, you look so fucking hot sucking cock."

"You just look so fucking hot," I said.

A coughing sound came from behind me.

Rose said, looking to the other hole, "Well, looks like you have cock number two waiting for you."

I turned around and saw an already hard and bigger cock poking through the other wall.

I got up, walked over to it, moved the stool out of the way and dropped to my knees, finding that the most comfortable position to be on when sucking dick... plus, somehow, it just seemed natural.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it as I leaned forward and took a second cock in my mouth.

It was thicker and longer than the first and it took me longer to get adjusted to it than the smaller cock I had easily deep-throated.

"That's it baby," Rose purred, "show me how much you love cock."

The words were still crazy and yet I did 'love cock' and I did want to show her how much.

I moved my hand away and focused giving all the pleasure with my mouth.

The guy groaned, "That's it, cock sucker, suck it good."

He sounded like a moron, but his cock was great and I focused on it instead of whoever it was attached to.

I began to bob back and forth on his cock, each forward bob taking more and more of his cock in my mouth.

As I sucked, Rose pressed her body against me from behind and rubbed her hands all over my chest as she whispered, "You're such a sexy cock sucker, baby."

I'd always found girls looked hot when they were sucking my dick or doing so in porn, but had never considered a guy could be sexy with a cock in his mouth. Yet, it was obvious that Rose found guys sucking cock hot like I found girls eating pussy hot.

Her soft words were echoed by the guy on the other side. "Oh fuck, keep sucking, cock sucker. Such an amazing mouth."

It was hard to believe I was sucking cock at a glory hole. But it was equally hard to believe how natural sucking cock felt... like it was what I was meant to do.