Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster, baby," Rose whispered, "take that entire cock in that pretty cock sucking mouth."

Being called 'pretty' was almost as weird as being called a 'cock sucker', but I didn't care. I loved cock in my mouth and having her talking to me, touching me only enhanced the experience.

After a couple more minutes of hungry cock sucking, I could hear his moans getting louder and he warned, "I'm about to come."

I would learn that warning was a common courtesy given most of the time in case a cock sucker didn't want to swallow, but I wanted his load. I kept bobbing and was surprised when he came that his cum didn't explode in my mouth like the previous three had, in my limited cock sucking experience, but seemed to ooze out as if I was milking a cow.

I swallowed his load eagerly as it slowly was deposited in me.

Once done, he pulled out and said, "Thanks, man. That was great."

"You're welcome," I responded, not knowing what else to say.

"Still want more?" Rose asked.

"Yes," I admitted, feeling kind of drunk on cock and cum and looking forward to the promise made by Rose to fuck any of her three holes once I sucked five cocks.

"Because you want more cock or because you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"Can't it be both?" I asked.

"It can be," she agreed, as she kissed the back of my neck.

"Good," I said, before adding, "I'm not sure I can wait much longer."

"To fuck me or to suck more cock?"

"Both," I laughed, even though it was obvious I meant fuck her... even though I wasn't sure what I wanted more to fuck: her pussy or ass. Usually, I would never resist an offer to fuck an ass, but somehow having not yet fucked Rose at all, I wanted her cunt too.

"Watching you suck dick really gets my cunt wet," she purred, as she rubbed my dick slowly.

"I love that that turns you on," I laughed and moaned simultaneously, closing my eyes.

"Ooooooh, another cock," she whispered, a few seconds later.

I opened my eyes and saw another smallish semi-erect cock in front of me.

I didn't say a word, I just leaned forward and took it in my mouth.

The guy groaned as I took his entire cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around as it grew in my mouth.

As soon as it was hard, I began bobbing even as Rose fumbled with my zipper.

I easily took the entire less than five inch cock in my mouth as Rose fished out my completely hard cock and began stroking it ever so slowly.

The guy I was sucking never spoke, but gave a variety of groaning sounds, and like the first guy, in only two or three minutes he was ready to cum. He warned, "Coming," and a couple of seconds later I was swallowing my third load in a row.

He pulled out once he was done and Rose said, "Well, that was quick."

"Guys usually don't last long," I shrugged.

"Or maybe you're just an amazing cock sucker," she said, still stroking my cock.

I laughed, but didn't say anything.

"So which hole do you want to pound?" she asked.

"Can't I do both?" I asked.

"What do you think I am, a slut?" she questioned, letting go of my cock, her tone instantly turning to angry.

I stammered, as I stood up, my knees a little sore, "I-I-I was just kidding."

She glared at me for a few seconds, before breaking into laughter. "I'm just kidding."

"Thank God," I said, instantly relieved, even though she was very difficult to read.

"Well you do like to worship on your knees," she joked, before she said, "I think there is a guy in the other room. Why don't you go and offer your mouth?"

Feeling confident, even though I had sucked three cocks, I said, "Two more, then your ass is mine."

"You don't want to fuck my tight pussy?" she asked.

"I want to fuck your mouth, pussy, ass and tits," I listed, as I kissed her... Hard.

After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and said, "Just so you know, I am a one hole per day kind of girl."

"I used to only get head," I countered.

"Touché," she laughed, as she pointed to the open hole.

"You're in a hurry to get fucked?" I asked.

"I'm in a hurry to watch you sucking more dick," she said.

"Fine, anything for you," I joked, as I went to the hole and wiggled my finger inside it.

A moment later, a nice, already hard, black cock popped through the hole.

Although I enjoyed the three white cocks I had already sucked, there was something different, magical, about a black cock. It just looked so tantalizing and juicy.

I took it in my hand and felt its impressive hardness and girth.

Unlike the first three cocks, I wanted to spend time on this one... to worship it. I swirled my tongue around his thick mushroom head. I slid my tongue down his beautiful massive shaft. I slithered back up and took his chocolate cock in my mouth.

"You really love black cock, don't you?" Rose said, from behind me.

I moaned in response, as I slowly bobbed back and forth.

"Watching that black cock go in and out of your mouth is so fucking hot," she purred.

I just kept sucking, worshipping the majestic cock that was in my mouth. Women loved chocolate, and I was beginning to love chocolate too.

"Oh yeah, that's really good," the guy groaned a couple of minutes later.

And I couldn't agree more. This was really good.

I bobbed for an eternity, more than ten minutes... way longer than the first three, before he said, as he began pumping his cock, "I'm going to fuck your face."

I moved my mouth as close to the wall as I could and allowed him to take control.

"Holy fuck," Rose said, as she watched me suddenly get face fucked... something I had in the past loved to do to girls. "Man, can you suck cock."

Somehow that flattered me even though those were not words I'd ever imagined my girlfriend saying to me.

I just focused on not gagging as he slammed his cock into my mouth as if I was a pussy... the slobbering sounds I was making seeming incredibly loud.

After a minute, give or take, I heard him grunt and I swallowed my fourth load of the evening, this one splashing my tonsils with intensity... like a cannon hitting its target.

"Oh, fuck," the black guy groaned, as he came buckets in my mouth, not slowing down until the third rope shot inside me.

It was easily the biggest load of cum I had swallowed so far and it had a tangier taste than the others I had eagerly enjoyed.

"That was amazing," the black guy said, his cock still in my mouth.

I slowly resumed sucking his cock, retrieving any last remnants of cum and not wanting this beautiful black cock to leave my mouth.

When he pulled out a moment later, I said, "Your cock is amazing, sir."

He chuckled, "Sir, I like that."

I just remained on my knees still in awe of the cock I'd just served. Its majestic colour, a black cock somehow even more enticing than a non-black cock. Maybe it was the taboo of black cock... historically speaking. I mused at the reality I had become the slave... a cock slave. But it was also the thickness and length... both which enhanced the stereotype of big black cock and had me drooling for more.

I was drawn out of my daze as he slid a piece of paper through the hole and said, "My cell, in case you are ever hungry for more nigger cock."

I responded, instantly excited, "Thanks, I'll be in touch."

"I know you will," he responded.

Rose asked, "So you prefer black cock?"

I turned to her to see she was filming me. I was instantly mortified, yet knew reacting in such a way would offend her... which I sure didn't want to do when I was only one cock away from fucking her... even though I still hadn't decided cunt or ass as I was so fixated on the last cock I wasn't even remotely considering my prize at the end of the rainbow.

I responded, "They are impressive."

"That they are," she nodded.

Trying to remain manly after sucking four cocks in front of a beautiful woman, I said, "One more cock and then it's your turn."

She smiled, "To suck black cock?"

"That's my job," I joked, even though the idea of her and I sharing a black cock was suddenly enticing.

She laughed, "That it is, my cock sucker." After a pause she said, "My cunt is pretty wet watching you suck dick."

"My cock is hard sucking dick," I countered looking down at my completely stiff cock.

"So it is," she nodded, as she pointed to the other wall. "Cock five is waiting for you and I think it is one you should recognize."

I was confused by her words, as I turned to the wall to see a big white cock poking through the wall.

And somehow as soon as I saw it... I knew whose it was... Eugene.

I mouthed, suddenly worried he'd heard our conversation, "Does he know it is me?"

"Does it matter?" she asked, pulling me off of my knees and kissing me.

The answer was yes... he is in my school... he is a nerd... he isn't in the elite circle that runs the school.

Yet, for her, the answer was no. Cock was cock and my purpose as a cock sucker was to suck cock... any cock... big or small... thick or thin... black or white.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Now go suck that load and then come and fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, my lower head doing the thinking for me. Cock was cock and Eugene's was a great one.

I went over to his cock, dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth.

At the moment I didn't care if Eugene knew it was me sucking his big dick. I wanted more cock. I wanted more cum. I wanted to fuck Rose.

That said, although it should have been obvious, I wasn't sure of the order any more. Cock, cum or Rose... ironically, nothing anymore was black or white.

He groaned the moment I took his cock in my mouth and I felt a chill go down my spine at the reality I was sucking Eugene. I wondered if he was a virgin. He wouldn't be if the cheerleaders knew how big he was.

Size matters... only guys with small cocks think otherwise.

Sure, how you use it matters too... but only if you are well-endowed in the first place.

And Eugene was well-endowed.

"Oh yeah, suck that big nerd cock," Rose said loudly. "Show him how big a cock sucker you are."

Yes I was still worried about Eugene knowing it was me, but my hunger and obedience to Rose overrode my insecurities, common sense and ego.

At the moment I wasn't a popular jock with lots of girls after me... I was a cock sucker and a cock sucker's only purpose is to serve cock... any cock.

I bobbed slowly, enjoying his hard cock which wasn't as long as the black cock that had just fucked my face, but it was thicker... which made me wonder if thick cocks had the same impact as long cocks. Was one better than the other? I assumed it was length, but girth had to play a role too.

"Oh yeah, jock, suck my big nerd cock," he ordered, sounding authoritative which seemed so unlike him. Usually he was meek, hiding behind others in dodgeball and just trying to get through every gym class. Yet, here in the anonymous world of sex, a thin wall gave him the courage and confidence he didn't have in the real word... if high school can be considered the real world.

As I began moving faster, I assumed, thankfully, he didn't know whose mouth was eagerly servicing him.

He knew it was a jock... but that was all.

I wondered what Rose told him... since it was almost a 100% guarantee that Rose got him here.

Did he know it was a jock from his school?

A lot of questions swarmed in my head as I sucked nerd cock: big hard nerd cock.

"Faster, faggot," Eugene demanded, which surprised me.

A couple of weeks ago Eugene would be less a few teeth for saying such a thing to me, yet know I obeyed him.

I bobbed faster, taking all his cock in my mouth, loving the feeling of taking an entire cock in my mouth.

"That's it, cock sucker, show me what jocks are really good for," he groaned, clearly enjoying the power shift that didn't happen in his real life.

Rose added, loudly, "This football player is really worshipping your cock, Eugene. He's your faggot to use."

And I was.

His faggot.

To use.

Again and again.

God, I loved his cock.

And like I loved the taboo of sucking a big black cock... I equally loved the taboo of a popular football player like me sucking a puny nerd's cock... albeit a puny nerd's huge cock.

He said, "Oh yeah, I bet all you jocks are cock sucking faggots."

I wondered, for the first time, if other guys on my team also sucked cock secretly.

If a stud like me could succumb so easily to becoming a cock sucker, I imagined others could too.

Rose added, "Many are, especially for big nerd cock."

Again, I wondered what other teammates of mine may have cock sucking tendencies like me... tendencies that they may not even know about yet.

I kept bobbing, faster.

I wanted that fifth load.

I needed that fifth load.

Eugene surprised me when he ordered, "Stroke my dick, jock cock sucker. I want to cum all over your face."

I actually gasped on his cock.

I had been curious what a facial would feel like... having watched hundreds over the past week.

Yet, somehow allowing Eugene, a nerd, to be the first, was not something I wanted.

He ordered again, "Hurry up, cock sucker, time to make you my bitch."

Rose ordered, "Do as he says, cock sucker."

And I obeyed.

I took his cock out of my mouth and began pumping it furiously.

"That's it, faggot, get ready for my load all over that pretentious face of yours."

I couldn't believe how cocky he was.

Rose added, "Eugene if you can figure out tomorrow which of your gym classmates is on his knees right now eagerly serving you he will be your cum bucket whenever you want."

I looked at her in shock, feeling her words narrowed it down greatly, although there were another seven members of the football team in my gym class.

"Keep your face staring at his big cock, cock sucker," Rose ordered.

I obeyed just as the first rope of cum shot out of his cock and directly into my open eye. I instinctively closed my eyes as the second rope hit me right on my cheek.

I was surprised by how warm the cum was.

I opened my mouth and turned slightly to catch a third rope, but most of it hit me on the nose.

"Take it back in your mouth cock sucker," Eugene ordered just as a fourth rope hit my lips and chin.

I opened my one still cum free eye and leaned forward and obeyed the order, taking his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker, I'll figure out which one you are tomorrow and then fuck that face," Eugene confidently said, even as I bobbed on his cock to retrieve any cum still in his gun.

I worried he was right and yet at the moment I was already looking forward to his cock again.

"Come and fuck me," Rose ordered. I allowed the cock to slip out of my mouth and watched as she pulled her panties off and then used them to clog the hole just left by Eugene's cock.

I didn't need to be told twice, even as I felt cum dripping off my chin.

She sat on the stool and spread her stocking-clad legs, blocking the other hole. "Although eat that cum on your face first."

I didn't hesitate as I scooped the cum off my cheek and chin and put my fingers to my mouth.

"So hot," she purred.

Once done, I walked over to her and smiled, "So, do I still get to pick the hole?"

"A promise is a promise," she smiled, rubbing her clit.

Although I wanted to fuck her ass, an attempt to regain a little bit of my manhood and control... yet I really wanted to just fuck her.

I moved between her legs and slid my iron stiffcock inside her pussy in one hard thrust.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker, fuck my cunt," she moaned, rubbing her clit while I slammed into her.

Unfortunately, after less than a minute, I grunted and shot my load in Rosie's cunt.

"Hey," she whined, "that was way too quick."

"Sorry," I apologized as I kept pumping my cum in her cunt.

Once I was done, she ordered, "Eat my cunt, baby. I'm so horny."

Embarrassed to have come so quickly, I pulled out, dropped to my knees and buried my face in her wet, cum filled pussy.

Eating my own cum.

"That's it," she moaned. "I bet you came so quickly so you could get another load of cum."

I laughed as I licked, "I'm not that creative."

"Shut up and eat," she ordered, as she grabbed the back of my head and held my face deep into my pussy.

I licked and licked... enjoying the unique combined taste of masculine and feminine cum.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned, as she ground her cunt up and down my face.

I licked for a few minutes, my knees sore... my neck sore... before she screamed, "Coming!"

Instantly my face was flooded with her abundance of cum.

I eagerly licked as much as I could, still loving eating pussy as much as I had come to love sucking cock.

I just loved cum... regardless of what sexual organ it came out of.

She finally let go of my head and said, "Fuck, you can eat."

"Cunt or cock," I smiled, looking up at her.

"Indeed," she laughed, her legs still spread.

After a moment, she said, "So, think you can keep a straight face when you see Eugene tomorrow?"

"Nice pun," I smiled.

"Or do you want to be his cock sucker?" she asked.

"I don't know," I admitted... which was the truth.

"Or are you going to call that black guy?" she questioned.

"I don't know," I repeated.

"Well, either way, I know what your next USB should be," she said.

"You do, do you?" I asked.

"I do," she nodded, standing up. "You better go and wash your eye, or it will be obvious you were his cock sucker."

"It is stinging a bit," I noticed, now that she mentioned it.

"I imagine," she nodded. "Always close your eyes,"

"Good advice," I nodded, as I wondered if I could keep a straight face tomorrow or if I was going to be able to resist calling the black guy.

Fuck, I was in way over my head.

I was definitely completely at the whim of Rose.

I was also definitely addicted to cock and cum.

I had no idea what lay ahead... but I imagined it was more crazy training videos, more juicy cock to suck and more pussy to eat.

Man... I really had it all.

The end of part 2.

Coming next: Big Nerd Cock