All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 05: Ecclesiastical Sucking'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
subtargetsubtargetover 6 years ago
More

Loved it, Hope you have more to cum soon!! Need cock!

Born2BlowBorn2Blowover 6 years ago
Turned on, Then off

Truly enjoyed your story until almost the end. I was very aroused, ALL three guys seemingly quite happy and the talk of many more guys to receive oral service on Sunday, I'd be in heaven. However, bringing in a sixty year old woman turned me right off. The church handyman, gardener or janitor would have been my choice; but, that's me.

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago
Faggot

Love that someone who worships cock ends up at a church on his knees. Greg is definitely right. He is a faggot. I am guessing that is part of the next set of videos. I can't wait to see who he eventually gives his ass to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so hot

wish i was him

jackieSkujackieSkuover 6 years ago
omg

lucky guy wish that everything he is going thur happened to me in high school.

tucsonazmantucsonazmanover 6 years ago
The very best story teller

Accidental Cocksucker is still my very favorite but Brian's story which has 5 parts leaves me wanting more.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

You always leave me wanting another story. A girl like rose would be a dream come true. Training me to me a straight cocksucker and setting me up with all the cock I can suck. I can't wait for the next chapter.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 6 years ago
Another wonderful chapter.

Love the latest developments...great to have another installment to enjoy. Thsnk you so much

Mamut22Mamut22over 6 years ago
Great! More.

I love this cant wait for next chapter

YumYumBBCYumYumBBCover 6 years ago
Loving this series!

Absolutely loving this series, and loving Rose. Would love to meet someone like her someday. She is a dream come true. Can't wait for her to call Brian a faggot. loved that you took some real hypno videos and added them to the series. the ones you added i've watched a bunch of them. always get me turned on. Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great story, look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

story is so hot cant wait for next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m hypnotised by this story!

I absolutely love the HyponoSissy stories! Just how I’d like it to be for me! When’s the next chapter coming out? As I just can’t wait. Please, please, please let it be an early Christmas present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this!

I love this story. Made my 10 inches rock solid!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wonder when will be the next installation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't get enough

I'm constantly checking in for more of this series. Definitely my favorite yet from SSL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

geez.. giving up on this instalment. It is not moving at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love all of your stories but this hypno thing really got me

The hypno series really works for me. I myself love to watch hypno videos on porn hub and xvideo. I would love it if there were some follow on stories about it. I’m constantly worried that someone will find out about my hypno porn addiction, especially the fact that I’m mostly aroused by black cocks and I’m a white guy. Maybe you could do a story about a guy that gets caught in is addiction to hypno porn and whom ever finds him out takes advantage of him and makes his addiction become a reality, kind of a fantasy of mine that I’ve never shared with anyone until now. Thank you for all of your awesome stories.

elizandmoreelizandmorealmost 6 years ago
Cant help but think this is dead

This is going so slowly it might as well as be dead. This story held such promise but its faded out into nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please continue this series. I need more, I'm hungry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please!

Dying to see what happens to our strapping young jock.

Would love to see a sissification story from you, whether in this series or another: take a cocky preetyboy with a nice muscled body and dismantle everything he was so proud of as a male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Back to the gloryhole

Let’s hear more action at the gloryhole or maybe a visit to an adult theatre

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Rosie pleass

Definitely want to read more of Rosie's wonderful psycological manipulation. She deserves another outing in this series or in a new series....she's a wonderful character and the way she takes control of her lovers is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love This

Not going to lie, I'm exactly like the guy in this series..

Always straight, but after I sucked my first cock, I've become obsessed while not attracted to guys.

Pleaaaaase continue this series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

This series is great! Please introduce cross dressing hypnosis so Brian can become a complete sissy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait!

So excited to see where this goes next, and for more hot hypno action! I've read and re-read this series so many times in anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series!

Love these stories! I’ve read them plenty of times and jacked off each time, I hope we see the next part of the story soon, can’t wait to see where the new batch of videos take him next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It’s so cool. Can’t wait to see the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!!!! MORE!!!! MORE!!!!

Really like this story...PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Please Please Please

Please conintue 🙏

God you.made me so hard, wish it was me sucking so many cocks, having a girlfriend who actually pushes me to suck cock after cock... Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite

This is my favorite series. I really want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really hope to read more of the sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series!

I really hope you continue this with the feminization and pegging route. A nice sissy gurlfriend for Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please more

If love more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuation

Already have the continuation?

This is Amazing !!!!

Congratulations !!!

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago
CockSucker

Looking forward to more of this story this is so fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bring it on

Eagerly waiting for next part of his sissification training. Hope you will write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is awesome!

Please, please, please continue this story. Would love to see Brian hypnotised into panties as part of this. Perhaps Rose could use hers as encouragement, there are plenty of panty Hypnos to to work with.

Thank you so much Jasmine! Can’t wait for the next instalment!

Lockedupleah1Lockedupleah1about 4 years ago
Top Notch

Love this series! I do hope that the romance budding with Rose and Brian remains and it isn't a revenge for little brother story. Although I would enjoy seeing more of the dynamic with Eugene and Brian. Especially regarding Brian's feminization that seems to be coming. Good stuff!

dannysubmale4udannysubmale4uover 3 years ago
More?

Any chance of continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First half of this chapter was great, but lost me when Miranda was introduced.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

271. Now I liked this one because it was short and non of the interminable video cocksucking training. Also it is a start of another new experience which will, unfortunately, lead to more chapters. I’d rather Brian turns Rose into a real girlfriend keeper and gets more frequent pussy.

plasticman29plasticman29about 1 year ago

Looking forward to him getting pegged and the fucked by a hard cock

davefly_ontdavefly_ont10 months ago

i love this story and this author. i wish i could get my hands on the usb sticks Rose is using.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7138 months ago

Sucking COCK is our solemn duty. Being a bottom is so rewarding and satisfying. I know Brian will soon be a two-hole slut and love every inch of it as he gives himself over to his true debauched nature.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love a whole series revolving around the church and it's flock. How Brian services all of those clocks and drinks all the cum.

For whatever reason when Brian was sucking the pastor's cock and taking his cum was so sensual to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES