Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,136 Followers

"I think he sort of talked himself into it. He mentioned to me that you had already made the offer, but he didn't feel right about surrendering emotionally to another guy. You men are so weird that way. But after awhile, he didn't seem to find any problems with surrendering emotionally to ME. I did just what you told me to do. I called up the spinning spiral on one of the computers, like you showed me; and I sat him down in a comfortable chair facing it. I stood behind him and began telling him to relax; and eventually, I began massaging his shoulders and whispering my suggestions close to his ear. His shoulders and arms are SO broad and strong! I mean, I see how big he is every day, but I had never touched him in that way before, and I hadn't realized that he's all muscle! As far as the induction itself, it seemed to be almost second nature, talking to him in that way; and it dawned on me that you must have coached me on what to do and say while you had me under hypnosis earlier today. That didn't bother me or anything, though. Once again, you had used my trance to help me... to bolster my confidence in this. Subconsciously, I knew that I would never have been able to pull it off if you hadn't prepped me for it.

"It took longer than I thought it would, but eventually, his head fell forward onto his broad chest, and I knew he was out. I kept talking to him, telling him to go deeper for me; that by following my voice deeper, he would eventually become stronger emotionally, like he wanted. And while I told him this, I found my purse and retrieved the sheets of paper with your notes. It was easy after that. I just read what you had written. I read it all the way through three times, just like you said. The first time, I was just reading... not really paying attention to what I was saying. I DID notice that at the end of each reading, there was a long paragraph that made him go even deeper... deeper each time. By the end of the last time through, I understood what you were doing... or rather, what I was doing by reading your words. About how, if a girl showed interest in HIM, and if he liked her... wanted her... he should not feel reluctance to make a pass; that very often, girls expected a guy to. I'm not sure that's right, but the way... instilling quite THAT degree of sexual aggression, I mean. But you had tempered it by telling him (I mean... by having ME tell him) that if a girl ever, ever told him no, or to stop, that he should immediately back off and respect her wishes.

"After it was over... after the third reading... I got him ready to wake up. I turned off the computer monitors again, and I got another chair and put it next to him, swiveling them so that we were facing each other. And I told him that I'd count to three... just the way you count when you wake me up each time. And then I did. And then... he attacked me.

"Before I even knew what was happening, he'd stood and plucked me out of that chair as if he were snatching up a rag doll. I was shocked by so many different things all at the same time. You would not BELIEVE how strong he is! It became immediately apparent that there is absolutely no way... no conceivable way... that any girl could possibly fight him off physically. By the time my mind comprehended what was happening, he had spun me around like a toy so that my back was against his chest. One of his hands was against my stomach, and the other was pawing my breasts. You know how big his hand are... how strong they are!

"And finally, finally, coherent thoughts started popping into my head... but once they were in there, they started tripping over each other and piling up in a heap! The first and foremost was that I had done this! I had done this to him! I had TOLD him that if a girl showed interest, it was okay to make a pass at her. Why hadn't I SEEN it? I was the only girl he had been around for months! It would make SENSE if he mistook that for 'interest!' All I had to do was tell him no. That's all it would take; just one little word. But I'd just spent the better part of an hour building him up for this! Was I now going to cut his confidence off at the knees? What would that DO to him psychologically?

"I heard a zipper and felt my dress loosen. And then suddenly, my arms were above my head. He had put them there... with a power that defied any kind of resistance. And just like that, the dress was over my head and gone! I KNOW I was making noises... uttering words... but they were all meaningless. I'd exclaim 'Billy!' or I'd gasp or I'd moan or maybe whimper. But I didn't say 'no.' After what I'd done to him to lead up to this moment, I couldn't bring myself to do that to him.

"He tried to work the latch on my bra, but then he pulled with both hands; and the way it sounded when it let go, I knew it was ruined beyond repair. He grunted in irritation, and with the flick of a wrist, he sent the undergarment sailing halfway across the room, where it landed, draped across the rim of the trash can, hung on for a moment, and slid inside. Gone. Just like that. His hands were back at my waist, and they slid down down down, and my panties were at my ankles. I'd taken off my shoes earlier... I ALWAYS take off my shoes in a room I intend staying in for awhile... and so I was naked... totally naked... in his arms.

"Such power! Such raw physical strength! When his arms went around me again, I put my own on his arms... and oh, those arms were moving! One hand was on my left breast now, massaging gently; then it would flatten against the front of it and slowly drag downward across the nipple. The other big paw was at my sex, between my legs. Almost tenderly, it applied pressure until my legs parted. How could a geek who never went outside of his home laboratory have such rough-feeling hands? And how could his palm scrape so lovingly and for such a long time across my clitoris. I couldn't stop the moan from escaping my lips. And then, his palm did exactly the same thing again; but this time, it was slick and wet... and it was a huge shock to realize that that moisture had come from ME!

"And for the first time, I had to ask myself: Do I WANT this? Is THAT why I'm not telling him 'no?' I panted and tried to understand it, but he had shifted breasts, and he was rolling my right nipple between his beefy forefinger and thumb. And his palm went scrrraaaaapppe across my clit again, and I couldn't stop a massive shiver from running through my body. He had pushed my legs wide by this point, his massive palm flat against my sopping vagina, and in my hazy mind, I realized that my feet were no longer on the floor. He had picked me up as if I weighed nothing at all, and he was carrying me with gentle hands under my breast and between my legs... moving us toward the living room and the couch. One of his thick fingers had slid between my pussy lips and inside me. His thumb was on my clit. Another thumb was idly stroking across my nipple.

"I didn't want this! At the very least, I didn't WANT to want this! Too late, I suddenly realized. It's too late. It's coming. There's nothing I can do to stop it now. It's past the point of no return. The orgasm is here. Nothing I can do. But... I don't want it!

"OH!"

"Those big, big hands were against my body, so there was absolutely no way I could possibly hide it from him. He felt the muscles in my tummy and my legs and my cunt and my whole body ripple and flex and clutch and jerk; and so he knew what I'd done... knew what HE had done to me. Since I'd started dating you... since I'd started having sex with you... I have gotten to know my own body; and I've gotten to know my own orgasms. I call this one 'The Roller.' Sometimes, they're sharp and hard; and sometimes they surprise me, coming out of nowhere; and sometimes they build for a long, long time before exploding; and sometimes they seem to shake me violently, like a dog shaking a toy. 'The Roller' is like a wave that gently washes over me as I lie in the sand on the beach... almost quietly, soothingly swamping my entire body... submerging it in blissful pleasure... leaving me sputtering and gasping for breath. I really, really hadn't wanted it. But oh my, it was marvelous!

"And I relaxed back into his arms, floating. He positioned me effortlessly, spreading my body out on the couch; and then he spread my legs apart, and I let him; and I thought to myself: 'When did he remove his clothes?' but I didn't let it worry me, because my mind was sort of drifting in and out; and then he crawled onto the couch himself, between my legs, positioning himself, and I let him do that, too. With a sigh, I reached down and took his cock in my hands, and I stifled my gasp at his size; but I really didn't have much to compare it to, because I had only ever been with you. But it was very, very different: not quite as long, but much bigger in circumference. That's the word that popped into my head: circumference. Typical scientist's word. There must be dozens of words to refer to that in a good porn dictionary. ARE there porn dictionaries? But there was no time left to think about that. There was no time left to think about ANYTHING. Because I had guided him to my pussy, and now he was pushing inside me.

"I only thought one thing after that: He's stretching me! Stretching me! Stretching stretching stretching me! And then his bulk was atop me... big... heavy. And he was inside me... fully totally completely inside me. Stretching me. Would my body ever be the same again? Would my body still please you? 'Oh, Tony!' I thought. 'Oh, my Tony!' But then, Billy was pulling up... pulling out... before pushing pushing pushing back in; stretching stretching. I was making little noises, little sounds. And he went: thrust thrust thrust. Push push push. And I went stretch stretch stretch; and made my incoherent noises. But then he pushed in and stayed; and he stretched me even more, because he was swelling even bigger. And I looked up into his face and I very clearly said: 'Yes, Billy!"

"Sometimes, I can't feel it when you come inside me. Sometimes I can feel you swell up and jerk and shiver. But THIS! Oh, this I could feel! The hot liquid hit the insides of my channel and my cervix and my womb and whatever the hell else there is in there. I felt every hot liquid squirt as if it was fired from a cannon. He strained and pushed and shivered, and I held him tightly until he had finished... and then when he finally stopped, I just went on holding him. After a long time, he rolled off of me toward the couch's back, and he pushed me so that, for a moment, I thought I might fall off. But his big arm was around me, so there was no way I was going to topple over the edge. My back was to him again.

"And he said: 'Cor, Riya. Please tell me y' wanted that.'

"And I said: 'Um... '

"And he said: 'Ah God! Wadda I gone and done?!'

"I stroked his arm affectionately. 'You did what came naturally, I guess. I should have known, Billy. It was my fault. I never realized that... that you wanted me like that.'

"'Wanted you? I've wanted y' since the day I met y', girl!'

"I sighed. I didn't want to hurt him, but anything other than the truth would be worse. 'But you don't love me, Billy. You might have wanted me... this way; but you can't love me. I belong to him. I LOVE him. I'll ALWAYS love him... and only him. I think... I think that I've wanted this, too, a little. Being with you this way. I like you, Billy. I like you a lot. But... but now, we have to make a promise. Two promises.' He didn't answer that, so I went on. 'First, we have to promise each other that we'll never, ever do this again. As much as... as we might want to... this was the only time, okay?' Once again, he made no sound, and so once again I continued. 'And secondly, we can't have any secrets. Secrets can kill a friendship, and I won't allow that to happen. And so, we have to promise that to THEM, too. Okay, Billy?'

"And finally he spoke. 'Them?'

"'Tony and Betty,' I explained.

"'Betty!? I... I only just met Betty!'

"I stroked his arm again. 'And you couldn't tell? You couldn't tell that she's... interested in you?"

"'What... 'ya think?'

"I laughed. 'Yes. I think.'

"'G 'wan!'

"I tried to look back over my shoulder at him. 'Really! I swear. She's my best friend, and I can read her like a book! She really, really likes you! And I could read YOU, too. I think you... rather fancy her.' I tried to sound British and failed. He was quiet for awhile after that, and I assumed he was thinking hard about it. 'But you'd better not hurt her, Billy. She's delicate, fragile... shy.'

"He shifted against me. His cock was stiffening again against my butt, and I suddenly realized it was because he was thinking about HER. 'Fancy 'er!' he repeated disgustedly. 'A COURSE I fancy 'er! But a totty like 'er and ME?!' He was quiet again for a long time. 'So... um... how do I handle 'er?'

"That made me laugh. I stroked his arm again. 'Poor boy! I've created a beast, haven't I?' I giggled suddenly at the thought. 'Billy the Beast!' But he obviously wasn't amused at the moniker. I sighed. 'Just be yourself, Billy. Don't come on strong... and DON'T attack her! If she wants you to be strong, then she'll let you know. Just wait for it. When she gives you the signal that she wants you to be more... physical, you'll know it. I promise.'

"He sighed, but his erection didn't diminish. 'Okay,' he said. 'Agreed.' He was silent for many seconds. 'Guess we should get up.'

"I smiled. 'Okay, then,' I told him. 'But... maybe we could stay like this... just for a few more minutes. This is nice. And then... never again. Right?'

"I felt him nodding against my shoulder. He held me, and I relaxed in his arms. Oh my gosh, what a night! At least I had gotten past the worst part of it. I took a deep breath and relaxed even more. And suddenly, I opened my eyes and YOU were there! You and Betty! Right in front of us! Had I been asleep? Oh no! We'd fallen asleep like that... naked on the couch! I tried to cover myself with my hands before realizing how stupid that was. Betty had seen me naked before... lots of times; from high school gym class in the showers to trying on dresses together. YOU had obviously seen me naked. Why try to hide? Oh, gosh, how embarrassing! And Betty blushed beet red and turned away... not because I was naked, but because HE was!"

********

And that's what I told Tony, sitting there in the hot tub, nude, with that ring on my finger, sparkling like the brightest star in the universe. He had moved once or twice during my narration; to turn the jets in the Jacuzzi down to a soft bubbling, so that he could hear me better; and he held me closer to him, which I didn't resist; and he brushed his fingertips across my erect nipples; and then later, he slid a hand gently up my thigh.

When I had finally finished, I took stock of how we were sitting, and glancing down, I said: "I KNEW it, Tony! You just wanted me to tell you all that so you could get turned on! You're hard as a rock!"

He slid the hand just a little bit farther up my thigh, and suddenly his finger was in my slick pussy. "And you, too, my darling. You're sopping wet."

I couldn't help but jerk and shiver at the contact. "Of... of COURSE I'm wet, you fool! I'm in a hot tub!" But we both knew better. I was slippery-oily-gooey inside.

He pulled the finger out of me, and I made a little noise in the back of my throat in protest. But then, he turned toward me and grasped me by the backs of my knees, lifting me up and spinning me over him so that my legs were astraddle him. He scooted his butt forward on the built-in plastic bench and leaned back so that his fleshy rod was lined up with my opening. I started to fight him, putting my hands on his shoulders; but then I felt him entering me. He was sooo long and sooo hard, but he slipped right in, and up and up and up into me. I felt clean and sexy and feminine. But how could I feel that way and be so slimy-slick inside? And at last, we were completely joined. We... fit.

Let me tell you how we fit. Physically, we fit like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, when part of one piece goes flawlessly into the other. Tight. Secure. Perfect. Emotionally, I fit inside of him... all of me, flowing naturally and effortlessly into his protective, loving strength. I was part of him, wholly contained. And as for our souls; they were like the smoke from two fires, rising above the earth and mingling into a single plume.

He thrust into me; once, twice, again and again. The ridge of his pubis was grinding against my clitoris with each plunge of his cock. I was beginning to build, up and up. He was swelling inside me. And with each fervent thrust, he would grind against me. My muscles began to tighten and strain. Remember my orgasm types? This one was going to be "The Explosion," no doubt about it. This was going to be one of the big ones. Almost there. Almost there.

And just as I was reaching that magical instant when anticipation turned into inevitability, he leaned forward and whispered into my ear: "Answer me!"

And my vagina gave its first twitch and spasm. And I said "W... w... what?"

And he breathed directly into my ear: "Will you marry me, Riya?"

So anyway, what happens during "The Explosion" is: all of my muscles are straining, straining, tighter and tighter, like rubber bands that have been stretched much, much too far. And then suddenly, my body goes "boom!" and all of those muscles break free. But at the same instant, another set of muscles clench and strain. And I don't know... maybe they're actually the same muscles... but that's what it feels like. And so:

Boom! And I threw my head back and screamed "YES!" at the top of my lungs.

(And... pardon me for taking time out for a quick geography lesson at this most auspicious point in my story. But... The house rose two stories on either side of us, forming a sort of convoluted "V" in front of me. And beyond us, behind me as I sat on his lap, past the tub and the pool... the grassy yard slopped gently down and down to a little creek. And beyond that creek, a hill rose sharp and steep; so steep that in some places, vegetation wouldn't grow, and red clay soil showed through. I only tell you this to explain the acoustics.)

And now, all my muscles were straining to the point of cramps; my fingers digging into his shoulders, my arms trying to crush him, my legs clenched and my knees digging into the sides of his buttocks, and even my toes were gripping and tight. I couldn't even breathe. And he was straining, too; his arms squeezing me hard; his cock jerking and twitching inside me. And both of our heads were thrown back, staring into the starry heavens. The crickets and cicadas were silent for a moment, probably because of my scream. And the only sounds were the gentle bubbling of the tub... and my unintended answer coming back to us over and over.

"YES!... Yes!... Yes!... yes!... yes... yes"

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,136 Followers