All Comments on 'Hypnotic Ch. 07'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago

That last part-what Ellis said-was so touching. LOL, do you have any idea how hard it is to be addicted to so many of your stories???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh, for God's sakes!

Why do you always have to torture us when it's gotten to the better part? Update soon! (growls and sulks in the corner)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Ohhhhh

The only reason I hated reading this chapter is because it means the end is drawing closer and I don't want it to be over. I love Dav and Ellis together because they complete each other. Loving, protective, and Dav didn't even get mad at Ellis this time. Ahsran and Isiah are interesting too but don't seem to have as strong a bond. It's all building up to a huge battle. Very cool.

MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYouabout 12 years ago
...

Another fantastic chapter! Your writing is effortless and hooks the reader easily. You have a great talent!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

Great chapter, always keeping me at the edge of my seat waiting for more.

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91ndsykes91ndsykesabout 12 years ago

Yeah, the war is coming. Is it too much ot ask for an Isaiah and Ahsran story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gahhh!!!

I love your stories more that anything, but I have to agree with Cliffgirl - as I was reading it, I was so very concerned about it coming to a close! Please, please, please, keep writing and do so quickly - these are amazing!

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
amazing...

this is some of your best work.... when you started off with velaku's story, it still was a bit unfinished... needed polishing. but these set of new stories have been very mature, decent and smooth.... good job

*L*

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
GReat stuff

I really love this story. If possible, better than Cavels. I find the characters to be more dynamic. The world they live in is much more deeply revealed. The only thing I could pick at was the fact that I didn't think Ellis could forgive Dav so easily. That kind of breach of trust would take something major to fix. I think him trusting his brother would have been perfect. I think him having to take his venom should have awakened some feelings/forgiveness and increase with him staying at his side and then the full trust come with him trusting his brother and the tiger. I thought the forgiveness and giving of his heart again before the venom thing was too quick. They didn't even talk it out. That aside, I love this story and think it is getting even better. I really like seeing more of Dav's other side and hope it even gets more deadly. I also love the deep story and the plan Mishtar has. I look forward to seeing how Natham can deal with his brother. I hope you'll not let that be instant forgiveness as he did torture him (even if he has the excuse of his cover) and not rescue him. I hope you can connect the dots for me as to why bonding Natham and Velaku would be easier than Mishtar just killing Velaku with his close contact. I guess it would weaken him to do his mate in. Keep kicking ass with this story. It's going so well and I hope it doesn't end too quickly! I look forward to seeing what is different about the twins and what makes them different. I hope Matthew is okay. I can't figure out what use he'd be once he revealed their location at the hotel. I mean, Ellis isn't key here and even if Dav would go after him for Ellis' sake, it just seems there is not much use for him so why not kill him? Well, I'll let you write your own story now :) can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Best chapter so far.Ellis and Dav fit into each other perfectly.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
It just gets better and better...

can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please update already! Every day coming by to check is torture! Each new installment in this series becomes my new favourite!

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Posted the next chapter

So... you'll get it in a few days, as soon as it is approved. Thanks for the comments, everyone. There will be answers and actions in this next bit but the end is coming soon!

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Holy Shit

I did not see that coming. You are so good.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

Been reading all your stories and really loving this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous