All Comments on 'Hypnotic Ch. 10'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoalmost 12 years ago
I love this series!

I hope that Ellis can help Bennys mate, Great stories

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Already read this on GA

Twice. This was a perfect ending to your story. I'm so glad Dav trusted Ellis enough to let him bait Mishtar's men out of hidiing since that was such a big point between them. Yes, please let Yuril be healed so he and Benny can be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry for this question

But what is this GA site? And where can I find it?

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you Dawnzo and Cliffgirl for your comments! I'm glad you both enjoyed the ending to the story and yes, I promise to write Benny's as well. I won't promise that it will be a smooth road, lol, that just wouldn't be me.

Anon: GA is a website where I am a Hosted Author. I consider it my 'home' writing site for mm fiction, and I have several other stories there that don't quite fit the erotic theme on Literotica, as well as many short stories. You can find it at www.gayauthors.org. The site is a huge resource for writing, with a focus on gay fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay

I was waiting for this chapter to be posted! I was checking back frequently. :) I love your Carthera world. I can't wait to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it, love your world.

But I'm upset about Matthew. Poor Matthew. He didn't deserve that. I kept hoping he would be found and saved.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
only one word....

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
YES

Loved it. Perfect. That's it in a nutshell. I sincerely hope that Dav and Ellis take a nice long vacation on some deserted island and throw away their phones.

ikhneumonikhneumonalmost 12 years ago
Very upset about Matthew!

Horrible. Just. Horrible. But the story's great. As I think I commented on an earlier installment, you keep getting better and better with each Carthera story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Love all of this series and that was a lovely ending and I agree so sad to hear about Matthew he did not deserve that. Can't wait for the next installment and to read about Benny...

Lete69Lete69almost 12 years ago
Enjoyed?

U hope I enjoyed this series; I fucking lived it. Thank U!

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
This Series just gets better and better

I just finished reading through all the Hypnotic chapters. Its was sooo damn good. I loved Bonds, then I thought that Two of a kind was even better and so great , but now Hypnotic was the best!!

I loved all the characters you have created. I think its great when you bring older characters back in new stories as well,the cross-overs add more to the background, plus the world you have created is so interesting.

Can't wait to read Benny's series.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better and better

I have enjoyed all of your Carthera story lines, but this one is the best. Of course, the fact that I am fascinated by snakes may have something to do with that. I would love to be transformed into a hybrid of a snake and human. Please keep these lines going. Even if it is just a single chapter about a minor character.

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the journey

I really loved this story. Your writting does exactly what it's suppose to do, take hold of your reader and transport them to another place and time, giving them the opportunity to experience new things in a world that you created. Cia81: Are you human or carthera? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great storyline. I thoroughly enjoy every single word. Can't wait for more. You've created so many characters with possible future storylines. don't make it too long before writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm so glad your back!

I can't wait for the next story! Benny is such a tragic character. It will be nice for him to get a happily ever after. I'm really looking forward to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You really should make a story about a shy,sub human. And a Alligator carthera who is friends with Davis. Please only if its one chaptor i would love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't like that his best friend...

I don't like the his best friend died needlessly. I didn't see the point of killing him. He didn't really serve a purpose in the story and killing him didn't move the plot it seemed pointless. Unless I missed something.

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years agoAuthor
Couple of things

Thank you, to everyone who has commented and enjoyed the story. The latest anon: I think you did miss a few things, but not plot wise, necessarily. The only way for Mishtar to find Isiah was through someone. It made sense that it was Matthew, since he was the only one besides Ellis that knew their location. That is why he was a small, but integral, part of the story. He brought the 'bad guy' and the 'good guys' together.

Now, take a look at everything Mishtar did as the villian. He used men to capture and torture Velaku's father, he had Natham tortured and both of them captured. He was willing to kill, over and over to get what he wanted. Why would someone like that NOT kill Matthew? It would have been out of character to let Matthew survive and I could not do that just to keep all the 'good guys' alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even though Benny attacked Ellis, he seems like a good guy. I hope he is able to mate with someone

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

I just finished this story and all the chapters. I really like your writing style and this storyline.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
it was....

it was fantastic one of the best i have read here and i have read a few this one is going into my must read again file i enjoyed it from beginning to end the plot was awesome the characters so well crafted there was room for error in each of them they were not invincible or vain and strutting like peacocks i loved that the most about them they felt real like they live somewhere out in the world so thank you keep up the good work looking forward to more,your newest fan nixie

Willatron420Willatron420over 11 years ago

I just have to say that, this whole series had me on edge. You are a fantastic writer and I will be constantly on the lookout for anything that you submit. I can't wait for Benny's story and your next installment of the experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Honey!

I'm willing to come and cook and clean and even do windows for you if it means you have more time to write your wonderful stories! I'm looking forward to the next one!

littlelizzielittlelizzieover 11 years ago
Benny's story, pretty please!

I love this series. And this is my favorite story. The roller coaster of emotions, the realistic nature of your characters, and of course the hot sex. Please give us Benny's story. I feel so bad for him and his mate and I would really like for him to get a happy ever after.

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
WOW!

My alarm goes off in 3 freaking hours!!!! I have read all of these connecting stories and I am going to be no damn good at work, but shoot...., I AM HAVING THE BEST INSOMNIA ATTACK EVER!!!!! Can we get more please?! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
OH MY GOD

I AM SO EXCITED FOR BENNYS STORY I CANT WAIT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES PLEASE HURRY.

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 10 years ago

Thank you for tying the series together, very well done. Anxiously awaiting the next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best of the trio.

Without a doubt this is your best story. It was way more romantic, more about just the lead couple than any of your other stories. Keep that in mind with future stories, large casts of characters can turn a reader off especially when the story is a romance. Hypnotic got it right 85% couple time, 5% family, 10% outside world and influence. Only one fly in this almost perfect ointment, the death of Matthew, it was wrong especially the part about him being eaten, yuck. He should of been allowed to stick around, who knows he could have been ideal for Benny. Brad was a wasted character, Matthew would have been the better save. You killed off the person respnsible for getting Davis and Ellis together, hell of a thank you!

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyover 10 years ago

Excellent - gave every chapter of this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Excellent ..............please give us more of your wonderfull stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The end!?

I would love to have too more chapters!! I have reread this story for the 4th time this week and I'm not the least bit tired of it. I don't want it to end just yet. I LOOVVVEEE IT!

Cia81Cia81about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate everyone's comments so much! I haven't written much more featuring Dav and Ellis specifically, or another novel, but I have a short story titled Inside of You that features some characters. I also have begun writing a short story for Benny and posting it serially. Check out my blog for links to the stories. My blog is the #1 place to find links to my work and what I'm currently writing/doing and the link can be found on my Lit profile here or just by googling Cia's Stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do you think you can?

Can you write a story featuring Ahsran and Ellis brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will we see

Will we see anything soon

Cia81Cia81over 9 years agoAuthor
Benny's story

Lost Inside was written for my blog/GA, but I haven't edited it yet to bring it to Literotica. I have a ton of short stories and smaller projects, but since I've been burned by Lit readers not liking my work that doesn't come with a high sex content, I don't post a lot here. I'm still writing, all the time, though.

avidreadravidreadrover 9 years ago
MORE CIA STORIES

For more of Cia's excellent work, try her blog or Gayauthors,org. Check the Authors tab, Signature authors. It's a very good story site.

avidreadravidreadrover 9 years ago

One last thing I forget. There is mention of an aunt and more studying to be done on the totipotent cells. If possible, could we hear more about that at some future point? I'm just curious. Thank you.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I wish I could give you 10 stars ...

I absolutely loved this series- the best of the 3, even though I loved them all. I know I'll be re-reading it over and over, because I love this world and its characters so much !! I'm sorry its over and just hope you write more stories about the carthera characters (apart from the one about Benny) - they are fantastic, very real and very believable - Dav and Ellis are an amazing couple, their emotion really grab our heart - their love-making is hot and made my pulse race and my heart thump .... Hmmm !! Sooo good !!

There are some things that need a sequel - this aunt of Ellis and Isiah, should definitely be found; will there be children for Cavel and Bashtra - how?

I've voted you as Favourite Author - I can safely say you don't have a story I don't totally love. Thank you for the incredible pleasure you've given me with your work.

jerin51jerin51over 8 years ago
Erotic stories should not only contain sex

but a really good story line, which your stories do. So please, continue with carthera stories, best of characters we know already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where to find more of you?

Hi. I just saw a recent comment of yours in this story. I'm glad to see you are still around. How much of your work will you be sharing here on Literotica and how updated is your Bio? Do you have another blog/website you share your stories either free or available for us to buy?

You are a very talented writer and really miss more stories on Carthedra. Please reply here. I re-read your stories. I don't have an user ID here.

Cia81Cia81almost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi Anon!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my stories. I haven't taken much down from Lit, but I've had 4 cases of stories plagiarized from here. That makes me leery of posting more here. But the blog link in my About Me profile here is update to my personal blog which I update each week and there are more links there to other sites I post on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pronunciations

Do you say I-zay-uh or I-zy-uh?

Is it Ahsram with a short a like "open up and say aah" or like the a in cat?

Or are those all wrong? I know I can say it however I choose, but I always argue with myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn Good

I truly enjoyed reading each and everyone of your stories I loved how you linked them, each character having a part and the love, the trials, the vulnerabilities and strength of the main characters I was totally hooked. I am your fan for life, lol.. even though I was sad about Matthew I totally get it they needed someone that will bring the groups together. being a friend of the main character would make the urgency more important and if you didn't t take him away ,you would have taken away a few other beloved characters and that would have sucked. I would love to read more of your work so hopefully ill see more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know it's probably a strange idea

but I would love a redemption story for Brad. He's not a bad guy, just a used and misguided one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

There were so many twists and turns that it kept me constantly anticipating the next thing that would happen. You are a very good writer. The character development is great. I felt so bad that innocent Mathew was killed.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 4 years ago
Awesome series!

Hi Cia81. You are amazing I love your work. I found you through "Inside of You" then I've read the rest of your series about the Carthera. I was wondering if I could ask a question. You completely surprised me when it turned out that Brad was involved. Great job by the way. I guess that's all part of it. But, had you planned all along for Brad to be a rat? Do you have the story in your mind before you write it? Or does some of it come to you as you are writing? I'm fascinated by how your mind works. I guess it wouldn't be any fun if we, as your readers, could figure out the plot right away. Well, I just wanted to compliment you on your incredible talent.😁😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was just perfect keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous