Hypnotic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,163 Followers

I stood up and went to him. I reached up and put my hands on his face, making him look at me. "But you're my mate; I'm not alone, I never will be."

He shook his head.

"I know your life growing up was bad, but don't you see that you aren't alone anymore? It's not just me; you have Benny and Jerret too. Don't forget that Velaku trusts you, and didn't those Jaguars offer for you to come visit and see that baby you rescued? Not everyone judges you because you are a Snake and treats you as if you're a dangerous criminal. You have friends, Davis, and people who love you."

I stroked his smooth cheeks with my thumbs. "I love you and I refuse to let you push me away. You're my mate, and I'm not ever going to let you go."

His eyes were shining but he wasn't crying, not really. Dav's lips trembled, and I waited. My mate was stubborn, but I was even more so. Then a single tear fell from his eye and trickled down his cheek.

"Don't. Don't ever let me go."

I gasped when our bond suddenly flared wide open and his lips came crashing down on mine. I could feel my fangs drop when his forked tongue slid into my mouth and split as it caressed the roof of my mouth.

I moaned and melted against his body. His hands wrapped around my back, one sliding up to cradle my head and the other pulling me closer to him. I moaned and returned the kiss, following his tongue's retreat and tasting his mouth, enjoying the bitter bite of venom I could barely taste along with the spicy flavor that was my mate.

We were both gasping when we finally had to stop kissing to breathe. Dav rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you too. I always will."

*

The End

AN: So, that's it for Hypnotic. That is NOT it for the Carthera world, however, and keep an eye out in the future for Benny's story. Thanks so much to my beta who catches most of my mistakes and pushes me to work harder, and to everyone else for reading. I hope you enjoyed the Carthera series.

Cia81
Cia81
1,163 Followers