All Comments on 'Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 01'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good job

That was a good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Oh, come on Arty, give us more!!

Can't wait to see how Jeney and Dennis explain what they are doing in Norlins with each others mates, keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet

The encouraging reluctance of the hypnosis part is quite well-balanced and sweet. So is the discovering things together in relatively sane and safe environment. Let's hope the partners drama doesn't shake it all up too weirdly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely Done

A very good read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad Janey

Why is Janey cheating on Danny and with her sister's husband of all people? And judging from the interaction at Vegas it was Janey that instigated it. How and why could she do this to her own sister? Danny has gotten really accomplished at his new talent. I'm sure there are a number of revelations he and Nancy could discover with Janey under hypnosis along with appropriate punishment they could prescribe her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

that was definitely the hottest story I have ever read, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Love The Way Nancy's Sexual Acceptance Of Danny Progressed

Nancy's sexual revelations are fantastic. And Danny hasn't touched her...yet. But I am sure that will change soon. Can't wait for Chapter 2. Great story. Very Unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i like this story. it has several layers.

I was hipnotyzed by the amazing kreskin

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004over 8 years ago
Loved it!

What can I say, Arty? Your stories always make me so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now looking for more

The first of your stories I have looked at and I loved it! Now looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

I've never been to a hypnosis show, but I can imagine something like this could happen: someone isn't really hypnotized, but plays along just for the hell of it... And then the next time (s)he really is hypnotized and then things just happen... Great idea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed your story!

I really enjoyed the way you've crafted the story so far, especially the way you turned his hypnotic fantasy into reality. Her pretending to get hypnotized, just to help out the struggling amateur hypnotist, but then accidentally falls into trance for real. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!

I'm enjoying the back story (cheating) and both of them being the victims, to allow yourself the freedom to take both of them to the next level. Can't wait for more. Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Keep Coming Back To This Series Of Story

Extremely well written. A grammatical winner. And the story is stunningly stimulating. I hope you write more Nancy/Danny and/or Dennis/Janey stories. I find them all to be sensuously compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Hope We Hear More About Nancy And Danny

I'd like to see Danny and Nancy return to Las Vegas and see the Master Hypnotist. I'd like to see Danny hypnotize Nancy and Wendy. I would like to see Danny tie down Janey and Dennis and get details of their tryst in Tuling. Nancy apparently enjoys being tied down, blindfolded and gangbanged. When is Nancy going to have fantasies about having sex with Danny in her bed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

What a great job. I love the pacing. I love the rhythm of your tension inter-spaced by lulls. The slight reluctance but the stepping forwards anyway. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Could have made easier to understand

I enjoyed your story but I wish you had made it easier to understand. You start with "Born only a year apart, Nancy and Janey had been inseparable when they were young." ONLY later do we find out they are sisters - not just friends. Never stated who husband's was whose - reader had to determine for self. For me that ruined start of story when I am trying to figure out who is who since very little explained. Only when start talking about brother-in-law did I realize sisters! A simple introduction could have made the beginning so much nicer for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Didn't Realize Until Now

Another revelation of my fantasies. After Reading this story, I now know that stories about sex during hypnosis turns me on. There were so many subplots in this story that peeled open my own quirks. I have had dreams or daydreams about having sex with my neighbor...or coworker...a former classmate or teacher...or brother-in-law. I have had numerous fantasies about being tied down, spread-eagle and blindfolded, and gangbanged. I have found myself lost in thought while I stare out my windows and watch a neighborhood kid mow my yard. I felt hypnotized. Or how I think I would feel if I were hypnotized. In high school I fell asleep in class with my chin cupped in my palms. Upon awakening, I remember wondering if I had been hypnotized by a fellow classmate...or TEACHER! You must write more stories about hypnosis or more stories about Danny and Nancy. Or more stories about characters briefly mentioned here...like cousin Wendy or Professor Evans...or the Las Vegas hypnotist...or the other people hypnotized on stage in Vegas. Oh, and Cindy should have her own story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was told of your stories by one of your other readers. If the rest of your story is as good as this first installment, I am going to enjoy it. I thoroughly enjoy your characters. Nancy and Danny deserve more stories. But I would also like to read more about Cindy and Wendy, Professor Evans, Nancy's classmates and high school boyfriends, etc. I didn't realize that hypnotism stories intrigued me as much as amnesia stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone Mentioned Amnesia Stories

Would it be possible for you to write a story about amnesia? I had a classmate who was put in an induced coma following a horrific car crash. When he awakened from his coma, he experienced some short term memory loss. In fact, he couldn't remember his name. He eventually accepted his name; but I didn't know if he remembered it or accepted it because everyone told him that was his name. What puzzled me was that he seemed to remember some people, but not everyone. He seemed to remember me, but thought we had been closer than we actually were. Story here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To be honest, I liked the hypnosis parts just fine but I really got into waiting for the cheaters to get nailed. Janey treats Danny like shit and she apparently couldn’t care enough about her own sister to not fuck her husband. It is amazing how scum finds scum and yet they somehow never think they will get busted. They also don’t stop to think that they are both cheaters and therefore neither can be trusted so the usual thinking is that they are in love and that’s why they cheated which is just something to relieve blame being placed on themselves but that is about the time they realize that they aren’t going to be able to trust their latest “true love” since that person is a cheater and they deserve better. I love psychology!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES