Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you calm down and can move, you will then begin to recall telling me the story of that night and it will excite you once again, knowing that I know. On the count of three you will wake up relaxed and refreshed. Your conscious mind will not recall our session until after you have had your orgasm, but your unconscious mind will recall and follow all the instructions I have given you. One... Two... Awake on three."

When Danny heard her fevered moans he couldn't stop himself from sneaking a look. When he cracked the door he could clearly see Nancy spread immobile on the bed, writhing as her imaginary lover fucked her senseless. It was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. Before he could work himself up to his own climax, Nancy groaned and shook through a massive orgasm that left her whole body twitching for several minutes after. Danny sneaked out of the room before she could open her eyes.

I wonder where Janey went this weekend," Danny mused as he lay tossing and turning. "I wonder who she went with. Not really strange that she didn't tell me. She's been really secretive lately. I wonder..."

When times had been better between them, Danny and Janey had both had a phone app that let them see where the other was. Danny had never disabled his but he hadn't had a reason to use it until now. He fired up his phone and opened the app. Sure enough, Janey's avatar came up showing her current location. New Orleans.

New Orleans. What a coincidence. That's where Dennis was working on that contract. If she was going to New Orleans, why wouldn't Janey invite Nancy to go along so she could spend the weekend with Dennis? New Orleans was an eight hour drive. Way too far for a silly girl's weekend away. From the map on his little screen it looked like Janey was at a spot way out on the outskirts of town. So unlike her not to be right in the middle of all the action. What could she be doing way out in the boonies like that? Danny started to get a sick feeling in his gut.

At breakfast, Danny looked rather sullen and uncomfortable. Nancy was wondering what had gotten into him when he cleared his throat and spoke.

"I have a question I need to ask," he began rather tentatively. "And I can't tell you why I'm asking. Do you know where Dennis is staying in New Orleans?"

"Yes," Nancy replied cautiously. "But why..."

"Where?" Danny interrupted her before she could finish.

"A motel on the outskirts. I'm pretty sure he said somewhere near a town called Tuling or something like that. It's a few miles outside New Orleans but it's not too far from the job site. Why are you interested?"

"It may be nothing. It may be something. Let me go look at Google for a few minutes."

It didn't take long for Danny to get back and when he did she could see the storm clouds brewing on his face. This was serious, but what was it.

"Tell me," Nancy said with a tremor in her voice. "Tell me Danny."

"It's Janey. I looked at my phone app and saw that she was in New Orleans of all places. Well, near New Orleans anyway. I thought it was strange that she would go down there and not invite you."

Nancy was getting a very sick feeling in her stomach.

"I pretty much knew that she has been screwing around on me but I could never catch her at it and I never knew who he might be. Not until this morning anyway. Nancy. Is Dennis staying at the Ramada? Because if he is staying at the Ramada in Tuling, that's the location of Janey's phone right now. I looked it up on Google street view and I saw the name on the motel. I'm sorry Nancy. So sorry."

No. It couldn't be. There must be some other explanation. Some other reason why Janey's phone would be there. The signals must be crossed or something. Danny must have searched the wrong phone. Nancy's world was crumbling around her.

Unwilling to believe the mounting evidence to the contrary, Nancy called several of Janey's friends, expecting their husbands to answer and perhaps be able to tell her where the girls had gone. Much to her surprise, Several of the girls answered the call and said they didn't know anything about a weekend away, or where Janey might have gone.

Nancy's next call was to Dennis, and it wasn't pleasant. Neither was Danny's subsequent call to Janey. The jig was up.