All Comments on 'Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As his first pulses of cum splashed into Nancy's rectum, Danny felt her begin to pulse and shit too. Danny would shoot, Nancy's ass would squeeze him. Shoot, shit, squeeze, shit. Shoot, squeeze, shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Hot Story

The scene with Nancy and Professor Evans/Danny brought back some of my college memories. That was off-the-chart Hot. And for me, at least, it was totally believable. Looking forward to Chapter 3. Will Gunny be back to sample Nancy? Are Danny and Nancy going to get revenge on Janey and Dennis? How submissive is Nancy willing to be? Will Cindy make her appearance? This can only get hotter. Fantastic story...thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't say I

fell in love with it, but I did enjoy your story. By using hypnosis to unlock Nancy's wild past and natural submissive nature was a nice twist on the usual mind control story. I thought the writing could have been tighter and Janey's unexplained disappearances, you'd think her husband would wonder where she was on a Friday night, a bit too convenient for the rest of the plot, but these are secondary comments. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing!

Love it! Can we get a chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love The Characters

I would like to see Nancy (not hypnotized) give tips on sex to the Yard Maintenance guy. I want to see Gunny again. And maybe a return to Vegas to see the Master Hypnotist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES