Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers

Nancy noticed the difference almost immediately. Whenever she bent over, the men's eyes were drawn immediately to the ample cleavage she exposed. More often than not, they dropped an extra dollar or two on her tray. The men behind her were not disappointed either. Her uniform was short enough to give a little peek of her bare butt cheeks whenever she leaned over and reached to retrieve an empty glass. She heard a few suggestive comments from the men every time she did, and often they would call her over to order another round and enjoy the top view too.

Nancy was amazed when she realized that before her shift was half over, she had already pocketed her usual amount of tips. Her simple change in wardrobe would mean at least double her take. She would have to invest some of that money in some new sexy underwear to maintain this new level of income.

Sometime around nine, Nancy noticed one of the regulars arrive. His arrow straight bearing was always easy to spot as he almost appeared to glide across the room. Seeing that he was headed to his usual table, Nancy fetched a bourbon, neat, with branch water on the side and took it to him. She had often thought that his bearing and the barely noticeable limp suggested a military background. The gray which peppered his well trimmed brown hair suggested he was retired.

A distinguished looking gentleman in his early to mid 50's, Nancy had often noticed him out of the corner of her eye, following her movements as she weaved among the tables. He did not wear a wedding band and there was no telltale sign of where a ring may have once been worn. He dressed impeccably, and wore his suits well; shoes well shined. Feeling playful and a bit flirtatious, Nancy leaned over to set his drink down.

"Here you go Colonel," she addressed him cheerfully. "Your usual."

"I'm sorry ma'am," he replied stiffly. "You have me mistaken for someone else. As you can see from these callouses, I'm a working man, not an officer. Gunnery Sergeant Williams, USMC retired, ma'am, but people usually just call me Gunny," he offered, finishing with a smile.

Initially thinking she had caused offense, Nancy was very glad to see the even white teeth of his smile as he introduced himself. She smiled to herself when she saw his eyes flick momentarily to her cleavage. A gentleman, but not immune to her charms after all. That conclusion was validated later that night, after Gunny ordered an uncharacteristic third bourbon.

"Nancy," he began formally. "You are a very lovely woman and you have been a very attentive hostess tonight. I would like to leave you a little token of my appreciation."

Just as she set his drink down, Gunny reached up his hand and tucked a chip between breasts. It was a quick motion, no lingering, and she was pretty sure that nobody else had noticed.

"Thanks again Nancy," he whispered as she straightened up.

Nancy was a little shocked by his action, but he hadn't really taken any other liberties or made any off colour comments. When she returned to the bar, she fished the token from her breasts and was a little surprised to see it was a hundred. Wow, what a difference a small change in outfit can make.

As she worked around the tables she kept an eye on Gunny, who she noticed, was keeping an eye on her. When she had a chance, she stopped by the table again.

"Gunny, this is a very generous tip, and it's too much. Really I don't feel quite right keeping it."

"Well Nancy, I really don't have much to spend my money on and I'm sure that you will put that hundred to much better use than me throwing it away at blackjack, so you just hang on to it."

"Oh Gunny, It's a big tip and it just doesn't seem right since I only brought you three drinks and all."

"OK Nancy," he replied with a smile growing on his face. "How about you cash that in, and then on your next night off, you and I go spend it on a dinner out? Would that make you feel any better?"

This proposition caught Nancy by surprise. Sure she was divorced, and she and Danny were not in any kind of a committed monogamous relationship, but should she consider a date with this relative stranger? He had never been anything other than a perfect gentleman. She had been intrigued by him since he had become a regular several months ago, and although he always came in alone, he sometimes struck up a conversation with women as he played blackjack. They had always seemed to enjoy his company and she had wondered more than once why he never left with any one of them, but he never had. She made up her mind.

"OK." It was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. "They have me booked up with shifts until a week from Thursday would that work?"

"Yes," he replied quickly. "Now I assume that this place is out of the question. I could pick you up at your place, or we could meet somewhere. Whichever makes you more comfortable."

Nancy considered the options. He was correct, of course, she couldn't have a date with him here, but should she give him her home address? Did she trust him that much? There was just something about him. Something which just told your subconscious that you could trust this man with, not just your honour, but your life as well. Once again, she had decided.

"I'll go write my address on a paper for you and you can pick me up at my place," she offered, wondering still if this was the right thing to do.

"Wonderful. Wonderful. Would it be appropriate to arrive at six-thirty to give us time to get to a restaurant for a reservation at seven?" Gunny made the inquiry when she returned with her address on a folded piece of paper.

"Yes. That would be fine Gunny," she agreed. "I'm sorry, but the manager is giving me the evil eye, so I gotta go. I am looking forward to Thursday though. I'll see you then."

Nancy got quite busy for a bit and the next time she looked over, Gunny was gone. It turned out to be a good thing. As the night wore on, the patrons became increasingly intoxicated and, as was often the case, less gentlemanly. By the end of her shift, Nancy had had her bare ass groped by three patrons and a fourth had smiled as he tucked a twenty between her tits. She was glad that Gunny had not been there to see it.

It was almost one by the time she got home with more than double her usual tips, not including Gunny's hundred. It had been a good night. The blinking light on her phone indicated she had a message. An emergency at work meant that Danny wouldn't be coming over tonight as planned. Disappointed, she decided that she would treat herself to a relaxing bath.

As the tub filled with hot water, Nancy went into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. Soon she was laying back in the fragrant bubbles sipping her chardonnay as the hot water eased her tired muscles. As she began to relax her mind wandered back over her day, and as it did, she began to remember her earlier session with Danny. Her wardrobe choices that night had been at his command. She could feel her tummy begin to melt as she realized that the reason she had shown herself off as she had, was because Danny had made her do it. The thought that he now had so much control over her frightened and excited her in equal measure. What would he do next?

As she continued to ponder how her customers had responded to her revealing outfit, Nancy's excitement increased. Thinking about how Gunny had tucked the hundred directly into her cleavage she let her hand drift down across her flat tummy towards her sex. Nancy stiffened her legs as her fingers began to work over her sensitive clit.

Her mind wandered between thoughts of Danny and Gunny as Nancy began to work her fingers more vigorously. Danny could control her at his whim. He had made her tell him all manner of secrets about her sex life. He had made her dress provocatively for work. Could he do more? Could he make her go completely without panties or bra if he wanted?

Oh God.

Gunny. He was so sexy. And he had pressed a hundred dollar chip right in between her tits. His calloused hand right between her breasts. Touching her cleavage, skin on skin. What would he do on their date? What if Danny made her dress even sluttier for him? As she considered that she came to a shuddering climax.

Several days later Nancy answered the phone and heard Danny's voice on the other end.

"Hi Nancy. Work stuff has been sorted out, so I thought I'd call and find out what shift you are on tonight."

"Somnus," he intoned when she told him she would be off at midnight. "Nancy. Tonight when you get home, You will change for an evening with me. I want you to dress as much as possible like you did in college when you teased Professor Evans to get your better grade. In your mind you will see yourself dressing in your normal way. Your conscious mind will not perceive how you are actually dressed. When you look in the mirror, you will see yourself dressed in an outfit like you would normally wear. Is all that clear?"

Danny had been obsessing about Nancy's story of exposing herself to her college professor for weeks. He simply couldn't get it out of his mind and it made him rock hard every time he thought about it. His little session with Nancy that night had been a teaser, but he needed more. Tonight he was going to get more. Tonight he was going to be Professor Evans and Nancy was going to earn her A+.

After receiving a positive response from his hypnotized sister-in-law, Danny woke her up and invited her to his place for drinks and a movie after work.

"Just come home and change and give me a call. I'll pick you up."

Her evening was rather uneventful, and after work Nancy went home and changed into an outfit that met Danny's instructions. At first, she picked out her shear black lace bra and thong, but on second thought decided to leave them in the drawer. She then picked out the shortest skirt in her wardrobe, one with a little flounce to it. She definitely wanted something that moved when she moved, something that would ride up her thighs and allow her to give Professor Evans an ample view of her ass and, maybe even her pussy. To finish out the ensemble, she wore a thin, white cotton button up top, which she left unbuttoned but tied in a knot under her otherwise unsupported breasts so that the professor could see all he wanted to see. To accent her legs, Nancy slipped on a pair of shoes with three-inch heels then added a black choker with a Velcro fastener around her neck to complete the look.

Of course, when Nancy looked in the mirror, she saw none of this. What she saw instead was a pullover sweater and slacks. The kind of thing she often wore for an evening with Danny. Having prepared herself as per his instructions, Nancy called Danny and told him she was ready. In less than three minutes he was at the door and after a quick kiss, they were driving towards his house.

The instant they entered his house, Danny put Nancy into a trance.

"OK Nancy," he began. "You are now back in college. Tonight is Professor Evans' final exam. You have been teasing him all semester, but this is your last chance for a really good grade."

When he had moved in, Danny had altered his two bedroom house, converting his guest bedroom into a reading room. For tonight, he had moved every chair from the kitchen table and reconfigured them to look like seats in a classroom. He had also moved his writing table into the reading room where it would serve as the professor's desk. He had a rolling desk chair set up behind his desk for himself and a seat straight in front of his desk, where he was going to position Nancy to write her exam.

"When I wake you up you will be back in professor Evans' class," Danny commanded as he led Nancy into the reconfigured reading room. "You will be in a classroom, sitting down to write his final examination. You will see your classmates in the other chairs ready to write their finals too. This course is vital to your success, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to secure your A+ grade. When you wake you will see yourself dressed as sexily as you are. You know you dressed so provocatively so you could reveal yourself to Professor Evans. As the test progresses, you will do your best to expose yourself to best advantage."

"As the test progresses, the thought of what you are doing will excite you. You will become increasingly aroused when you see that your teasing is having an effect on the Professor. By the end of the test, you will be very excited and willing to do anything the professor asks to ensure you get a top grade. Nancy, from this moment until you are told otherwise, you will see me as your Professor, and nothing else, and certainly not as Danny. Now when I count to three, You will awake and be back in college, in the classroom ready to write the final. You will see the other students in their chairs and you will take your position in front of the professor's desk. One... Two... Waking up to find yourself in the classroom... Three"

Suddenly Nancy was transported back to her college years. She was standing in the classroom ready to write professor Evans' final exam. When she looked down at herself, she smiled, knowing that her attire would have the desired effect on her professor. As she came fully awake she realized that the professor was giving out his instructions.

"If you slip up, vitally important points will be taken from your score that cannot be made up. This is your final test and it will count as one-half of your overall grade. Ms. Lee, please take your seat here. I hope I don't have to remind you that you need an A on this test, or you will have to repeat this class. And your next professor may not be as lenient, tolerant, or as understanding as I have been this semester. In accordance with the importance of this exam, I expect you to... Display your every ability to achieve the necessary goal of an A on this test. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Professor, I fully understand. I have been studying and practicing diligently for this. I feel that I am prepared," Nancy replied, adding her best smile.

"Very well. Students," the Professor called out to the entire 'classroom', "on your desks, you will find your final exams. As I just informed Ms. Lee, this test constitutes 50 percent of your overall grade. A good score on this will surely bring up the grades on your previous work; but a bad grade will have more students than just Ms. Lee repeating this class. Students, be sure to read ALL, and I can't emphasize this enough... ALL of the directions and questions before answering. I will be walking among you as you take this test. If you need clarification on a particular question, when I pass by you, that will be your chance to ask. Put all books away. Turn off your cellphones and put them away, as well. Now, turn your papers over and begin," Danny continued, sounding every bit the college professor Nancy expected.

As Nancy turned her test over to begin, she thought again about how she hoped to tantalize Her professor into giving her the A she needed to pass this course. Yes, an A was of vital importance. And she was fully committed to doing anything and everything necessary to achieve that goal. She knew that she would have to appeal to his prurient needs and desires to guarantee that result. As that thought passed through her mind, she felt a little tingle in her sex. Yes. Virtually anything to secure a pass.

As the professor sat down at the front, Nancy crossed her legs, leaned forward over her desk and began to read over the pages of the exam. Every so often she could see a test question with an arrow drawn to the correct multiple-choice answer. Turning back to the cover page, she wrote in those answers. Slowly, she came to the realization that all of the correct answers had been marked somehow. Some of the answers she had known without help; but there were some that she had no idea what the correct answer was and was very grateful for the assistance.

The professor remained at this desk for the first portion of the exam, and Nancy decided to show him how far she was really willing to go to get the desired grade. First, she put her foot back on the floor and opened her legs, knowing he could see her pantiless pussy on display. Then, she shifted in her seat several times and continued to bend over her desk, affording her professor the best angles and the best views that she possibly could. She knew full well that he could look straight down over the tops of her breasts and that there was no way he could miss seeing her nipples as they slowly began to rise to rubbery points. When she noticed his eyes drop down, she hoped that he had a clear view up her short skirt all the way to her now glistening wet pussy.

Danny sat at his desk trying to look official. He had done a lot of work trying to prepare for tonight and it was paying off. From where he sat, Nancy was giving a spectacular show. He could clearly see right down her cleavage and her hard nipples were quite visible through the thin material of her blouse. He had caught a couple glimpses up her skirt, but wasn't quite sure whether she had panties on or not. He hoped not. Then she shifted herself once again and he knew. She was naked under her clothes. Naked for her professor. The thought that in her mind, Nancy was doing all this for her college professor had him rigid in his pants. He had to readjust himself several times trying to get comfortable.

Finally Professor Evans left his desk and began to walk among the chairs. Danny spoke to the chairs as if actual students sat in them.

"Mr. Perkins, your score on this test is ZERO! Turn in your test and cheat sheets. You are dismissed."

Danny took the pages from one chair and tossed them on his desk. He turned around and faced Nancy from less than three feet away. He stared at her for several seconds and she knew her professor was staring right at her nipples. She fidgeted in her seat, as her pussy grew hotter and wetter by the minute.

Then Professor Evans stepped around and stood close behind her, leaning over her shoulder. Nancy felt his face was so close to hers that she could have kissed him, he was that close. And she really, really wanted to kiss Professor Evans, in fact, she wanted to do more. Much more than that to him!

As this thought passed through her mind, Professor Evans reached over her shoulder to point at the test paper, actually grazing her right breast as he did so.

"I see you are having difficulty with question 8. Are you having difficulty understanding the question?"

Leaning over Nancy's shoulder, Danny thumbed open the sheath of papers. He read the question aloud, then suggested that she read the question... Read it a SECOND time, if necessary and the answer would come TWO her. He pointed two fingers at the multiple-choice answers as he repeated those words. Nancy quickly turned to the cover sheet and wrote down 'B', the second choice of answers.

"Splendid. Ms Lee," Nancy heard her professor say. You have a fair chance at the A you need to pass. I am impressed with your efforts you are displaying thus far. But you still have a few questions to answer. Keep up the good work you are 'exhibiting'. I will keep an eye on you. I do want you to 'suck seed' today."

Danny could hardly believe how bold he was being or how receptive Nancy seemed to be to his advances. Would she really do it? Would she fuck her professor if he demanded it from her. The thought nearly drove him wild with desire. Before his excitement could get the better of him, Danny walked over to another chair and picked up a paper to continue his charade.

"Excellent work, as usual, Ms. McCarty. It was a pleasure having you in my class this year. Good day."

As Danny then went from desk to desk picking up the test papers, Nancy saw her professor talking to, congratulating or admonishing the remaining students. Finally, hers was the last paper remaining. Suddenly there was a shrill ringing sound coming from the Professor's desk. It was his alarm clock and he had set it to go off at this time. He had planned to pick up all the papers just before the alarm went off.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers