Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound of the bell, Professor Evans came over and pulled Nancy's test papers from her desk. He quickly looked over the answers, then slowly shook his head.

"Ms. Lee," He began sternly. "Every question you answered is correct, but, unfortunately you will need three more correct answers to make the A you need. This is highly irregular, but if you come up to my desk and answer the questions while I grade the other papers, you might just get the results we are both hoping for."

This was it. The defining moment. Danny held his breath. Would Nancy submit? Would she come to his desk? How desperate was she for that A? He could feel his heart beating in his throat as he awaited her response. Attempting to sway her in his favour, Danny placed his hand on Nancy's lower back, mere inches from her ass and guided her gently to his desk.

Nancy felt the warmth of Professor Evans' hand on the bare skin below her blouse, and that warmth passed directly to her pussy as she let him guide her the front of the classroom. She started to stop in front of his desk, but he continued to guide her around the desk until he sank into his chair. He opened up the test paper, looked at it for a couple of minutes, then looked back up at her anxious face.

"Ms. Lee. At this point you have 20 correct answers and 5 unanswered questions. That is an 80. A low B. Under normal circumstances, I would be very pleased with awarding you with a B; but you need an A. Two more correct answers will only give you an 88. Still not quite high enough to give you the A you so desperately need to pass. But 3 more correct answers will give you a 92, which will be just enough to give you the A. I will not, however, give you the correct answers. You must earn your A."

"I have decided that your next three questions will not be written, but will be either oral or practical. Each question will be graded based on initiative, exuberance, style, and overall result," he continued, as he gently took Nancy's arm and led her to stand between his spread legs."Do you understand, Ms. Lee?"

This was now her defining moment. She desperately needed that A and she had teased him mercilessly during the entire test. Obviously he was interested in her and based on his comments he was willing to trade grades for sexual favours. Nancy's heart beat faster. Did she really want to do this? Could she really give herself to her professor in exchange for a better grade? Teasing him and exposing herself to him was one thing, but it was becoming abundantly clear that he was interested in more. How much more, she didn't know. He was awfully cute though. Not married. She would have dated him marks or not, so why not? Why not take advantage of something she probably would have done anyway?

"Well, Ms Lee, I'm waiting for your answer. Are you ready to earn your A or shall I just mark you down for the B you've earned so far?"

"Yes," Nancy whispered, then having actually said it, she cleared her throat and continued. "Yes Professor Evans. I'll accept your generous offer and answer whatever questions you deem appropriate. I need the grade and I'll do anything to get it."

There. She had done it. She had committed to doing whatever he asked. The act of submitting to her professor made Nancy's pussy start to drool. Her mind raced. She was really going to do this. Oh God. It was so hot what would he ask of her? What might she have to do? She hoped upon hope that he would not call anyone else to join them. But then that thought too made her tummy tumble with excitement.

"All right then Ms Lee, you may begin," Danny announced as he reached out and picked up one of the tests from his desk.

At first Nancy was a bit confused. What did Professor Evans want her to do? He hadn't asked her any questions or made any demands, he just sat there leaning back while she stood between his spread legs reading another student's paper. Glancing down at his crotch, Nancy could clearly see the outline of Professor Evans' long cock bulging beneath his trousers. He was excited. He was expecting something sexual.

Now or never. Nancy sank to her knees and ran her hand over Professor Evans' growing bulge. Without another word, she undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and carefully slid his zipper down. Tentatively, she reached her hand through the opening of his boxer shorts and closed it around his hardening dick. Of course she'd had some experience with boys, and even with a girl, but she had never been with an older man. She was amazed by its growing rigidity, the heat she felt as her thin fingers closed around it, and its growing length. He was big. Not overly thick. She could in fact, close her hand around his girth, but he was long. Longer than any man she had ever seen. She guessed it to be 7 1/2 to 8 inches and this fascinated her.

When she had released his long sleek member from it's confines, she slowly began to stroke it from tip to base. It had taken on a life of its own. Releasing it for a moment, she watched, mesmerized, as it bobbed up and down. Then the professor stiffened his legs and tensed his buttocks and his rigid pole reared almost straight up toward Nancy's face.

Danny was in heaven. His beautiful sister-in-law had become his willing college student. Ready to please him sexually in order to achieve a better grade. Was this something Nancy would actually do? Had she actually done it? No. She would have told him when they talked about it during their previous session. No this was new, and the exciting thing was that it was all real to her. She was actually going to "do" her professor, and Danny was going to have the starring role. The thought of it almost made him cum right then.

In the mean time. Nancy had reached up and brought her professor's dick back down to eye level and renewed her long gentle strokes. Closing her eyes, Nancy focused on carrying out her self-assigned task. Bringing her other hand into play, she began to fondle the professor's scrotum and balls. As she watched, a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his dick.

Until now, she had mostly avoided getting her boyfriend's semen in her mouth, but somehow she knew that that would not garner her an A tonight. Tentatively, she leaned in and flicked it with her tongue. In her excited state, she found it quite tasty. It had a sweeter taste than the salty, chlorine she had previously experienced. The thought crossed her mind that maybe it was because he was so much older then her boyfriends had been.

"I could get used to this," she thought as the taste him lingered on her tongue. "Now for the A+ performance."

Danny groaned at the feel of Nancy's tongue flicking up his leaking pre-cum. Once again the thought of what she was doing brought him close to his climax. His sexy sister-in-law was servicing her college professor and to her it was very real. As Nancy's warm wet mouth slowly enveloped the head of his throbbing dick, it began to seem real to him too. He was Professor Evans and Nancy was his willing student. It was the most intensely erotic thing he had ever experienced.

As he looked down at her he could feel her sucking deeply on his cock while the tip of her tongue stroked lovingly along the underside. Her cheeks sank into deep hollows as she greedily worked on his turgid manhood. The sights. The sounds. The thought of college age Nancy sucking her professor's cock for grades. It was too much for Danny and with a loud groan his whole body stiffened and he shot his load straight into Nancy's mouth.

Nancy knew that she had done well. There had been little warning before the hot thick jet of cum plastered the insides of her mouth and throat. Luckily, she managed to avoid gagging or choking as jet after jet of the professor's cum gushed into her mouth. There was no choice. There would never be an A if she made a mess of his clothes. In her altered state, she did not remember any time when she had swallowed a boy's load, but swallow she did, and as the flood of cum slowed, she licked and worshiped his deflating member with her mouth.

"Very good Ms Lee," Professor Evans praised. "Full marks on your first oral question. Your grade on your final exam is now at 84. You still need two more correct answers. You have come this far. But I must ask if you are ready to continue"

"OH yes professor," came the breathless reply.

"Then perhaps you will sit up here on the desk for me," the professor suggested, gesturing at the cluttered desk. "I think we can continue with the oral part of the examination."

Nervously, Nancy sat on the edge of the desk as Professor Evans wheeled his chair directly between her legs.

"Now, Ms Lee," he hissed. "Let's see this little pussy you have been trying to show me all evening shall we?"

With that Danny pulled up Nancy's skirt to reveal her naked sex. It was intensely exciting to think that Nancy was letting her college professor inspect her pussy without resistance or complaint. Danny grabbed his sister-in-law's legs and pulled them over his shoulders and plastered his mouth onto her open drooling sex.

None of Nancy's boyfriends had ever eaten her pussy. Although Cindy had pleasured her that way, it was different and strange to feel the professor's beard stubble rubbing against her inner thighs as he attacked her pussy with his mouth. He was certainly more aggressive than Cindy but his technique was not without its allure. He soon had her moaning and writhing around in his desk.

"But professor," Nancy gasped between breaths. "What if someone comes in? What if someone finds us here? Oh God... Don't stop!"

His taste lingering in her mouth combined with his tongue buried deeply in her sopping wet pussy, caused her to abandon herself to her basest desires. Suddenly she didn't care about being discovered. She wanted to cum. Worse than anything in the world, she wanted to cum on her professor's tongue and earn her way closer to the A she needed.

Danny loved to eat pussy. He adored giving pleasure to his lovers in that intimate way. And in his mind he was eating out the pussy of his adoring and desperate co-ed which made it all the more exciting. He could feel the table shudder as Nancy squirmed and wiggled around as he serviced her. Her moans and gasps signaling that she was enjoying the sex as much as he hoped she would.

Almost without warning, Nancy felt herself reach her peak and then rocket over the top into oblivion. The intensity of the her orgasm nearly knocked over the table. In her mind, she was in that classroom, and it was her professor who was eating her pussy and making her cum like never before. As she lay there panting in post orgasmic bliss, she realized that she had stopped caring about the grade. In fact, she was considering the benefits of repeating the course, now that the sexual barrier between her and her professor had been broken. The thought brought a warm tingle to her tummy.

"All right Ms. Lee," professor Evans' voice broke into her reverie. "You performed well on your second oral question, but you need one more satisfactory result to pass this course. The last question is less oral and more on the... practical side."

Danny had always been an ass man and had often dreamed of enjoying anal sex. In his years married to Janey he had never been allowed to do more than wiggle his thumb over her dark entrance, before she stopped him cold. He had lusted after Nancy's ass for years and tonight, he planned to claim that prize in return for the fictitious A she was coveting.

"Turn over on your stomach Ms. Lee. It's time for your last question," Danny commanded as his cock throbbed with a life of it's own.

Thinking that Professor Evans would be fucking her doggy style, Nancy rolled over on her tummy and lay her head down on her arms. The feeling of the cool lubricant drizzling between her butt cheeks caused her to jump.

"P... Pro... Professor. What are you doing?" Nancy asked as she clenched her butt cheeks and tried to squirm away.

"Well Ms. Lee," Professor Evans replied as he began to spread the slippery fluid around her hole. "An A can only be awarded to a student who makes an outstanding effort. A student who goes above and beyond the actions of the B and C level students. A student willing to make an extra level of sacrifice."

As he said the word sacrifice, Danny began to press his index finger into the entrance of Nancy's tightly clenched asshole.

Nancy was unsure of what she should do. Professor Evans had been gentle up to now and it wasn't like she had never given or received oral sex before, but this, this was new and uncharted territory. She was terrified of how much it might hurt to have his cock pushing up her tight virgin hole. Then she felt his other hand drop down further and begin to tickle her still-engorged clit and it made her tingle. As her pussy responded, she relaxed her ass and Professor Evans' finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Sir. Please sir. I've never... I've never taken anything up there before. I don't know if I can do this. Please sir is there any other way?"

It was almost too much for Danny to bear. The fantasy and reality began to meld in his mind. His sister-in-law / student was begging him for another way out. Telling him she was an anal virgin. The rush of power that hit him was like nothing else he had ever experienced. He was in charge. She had to do what he asked if she wanted to pass his course. He almost replaced his finger with is cock so he could ram it balls deep in this little teasing slut before his senses returned.

"I'm afraid not Ms. Lee," Danny replied when he had caught his breath. "I promise that I will be gentle and that I will give you time to adjust. I do not want to hurt you, in fact, I want this to be as pleasurable for you as the other two questions were. Now. Just relax and let me teach you your final lesson of the semester."

As she lay there on the desk feeling her professor's finger wiggling up her butt, Nancy thought about what she was about to do. Although it was true that his cock was long, it was also somewhat on the slim side. Perhaps, if he were as gentle as he promised, it wouldn't be so bad. The professor's other hand working her pussy and clit continued to increase her arousal level. No pain, no gain.

"Please. Please just be gentle. Go slowly please."

Fireworks went off in Danny's brain. She had given him the go ahead. All he had to do was control himself. Take it easy. Go slowly so he didn't hurt her.

Nancy moaned as her randy professor worked a second finger into her well greased ass. Danny had to take a couple deep breaths and slow himself down. This was incredible. He had wanted her ass almost from the moment he had met her and now, she was giving it up to him. Well, not exactly to him. To her college professor, but since he was her professor at the moment, the distinction was meaningless.

When he felt she had relaxed enough, Danny slowly removed his fingers and placed the head of his lubricated cock directly at her rear entrance. It was almost impossible to resist the urge to press in hard and fast, taking his pleasure at her expense, but he loved her and didn't want to hurt her so he pushed a bit and waited.

"Please professor Evans," Nancy begged. "Please fuck me. Easy... Easy... Oh... OH... OH MY GOD," as she finally felt his hips press against her buttocks.

Danny had been slowly pressing his rigid pole into Nancy's yielding asshole, adding a drizzle of lubricant from time to time as she slowly swallowed his length. He had continued to tickle her clit with his other hand, keeping her aroused and hopefully distracting her from any discomfort associated with the invasion of her virgin passage. Finally he felt his hips press into her soft backside and he was home.

Danny let out a low groan as he felt his balls swing in to hit the finger he was still twirling around Nancy's clit. Having claimed his prize, Danny began an equally slow withdrawal, until all that was left inside his sister-in-law was the head of his cock. He felt her sphincter clench as he began to push in again and paused until Nancy relaxed a bit before continuing his assault.

This was unbelievable. Professor Evans, the man she had been teasing all semester had her bent over his desk and was fucking her in the ass in return for an A. Nancy didn't even care about the grade any more. She was on a sexual high unlike any other in her life. It was like something out a of an erotic story. The hot coed submitting to the sexual advances of her middle-aged horny professor.

For an instant she felt a bit like a whore. She had sold her anal virginity for a grade. But then as her professor began to fuck her in earnest, those thoughts flew from her mind and she was transported to a new and wonderful level of excitement. Almost without warning she felt his whole body go rigid and he pressed himself tightly to her backside, pulling back on her hips to increase the contact. When she felt his magnificent cock pulse in her backside, she too was pushed over the top.

As his first pulses of cum splashed into Nancy's rectum, Danny felt her begin to pulse too. It was like some kind of orgasmic tug-of-war. Danny would shoot, Nancy's ass would squeeze him. Shoot, squeeze. Shoot, squeeze. Until finally, exhausted and empty, Danny collapsed, panting, onto Nancy's back. He felt her squeeze him several more times as his cock deflated and then she too was still.

Pulling himself gently from her ravaged behind, Danny wiped himself off and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Congratulations Ms. Lee," he announced rather breathlessly. "You have achieved the desired grade. In fact I am awarding you a full A+ in accordance with your superior effort on the last question."

Nancy pulled down her skirt and lifted herself up from her prone position. Her asshole still tingled and itched from his invasion but combined with her post-orgasmic high, it all felt quite good.

"I'm glad you were pleased with my efforts sir," she replied demurely. "Perhaps there's another course of yours I could take next semester. I could always use another A+ to bolster my GPA," this delivered with a sly wink.

"Somnus."