All Comments on 'Hypothetical Hitch-Hiker Ch. 01'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was a great story.

I am a fan of male smells myself and loved the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
RF writes the WORST stories on Literotica.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice the author name before I clucked on another of your LAME fucking stories. Have hated every single one of yoyr stories Ive read. You really suck at writing literotica.

Robert_FurlongRobert_Furlongabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: RF writes the WORST stories on Literotica

Thanks for the comment, Anonymous. Make sure you check the name of author before reading if you don't want to be subjected to my "lame" stories. Also, have the guts to post under your username so I can check out your no doubt far superior stories and learn something from you about how to write.

jfh55jfh55about 10 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story so far can't wait to read the rest of it to see how turned on they get over their scents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super happy that you have started writing again

These are the best stories and I look for them everyday here on lit. I know you are human and can't write as often as I want to read them but you're doing great. Keep up the good work. Some people are just haters. You really write fantastic. Don't let anyone discourage you

Robert_FurlongRobert_Furlongabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your messages of support. Part 2 should be out this coming week. Don't worry about me being discouraged - I get way too many positive e-mails from enthusiastic readers for the occasional negative message to upset me! The way Literotica works is that an author can delete any comments that they don't like - I chose not to delete the one below because I'm not so insecure that I have to try and silence criticism. I was actually so amused by it that I uploaded the comment onto my blog! :)

Furlong_Fan1Furlong_Fan1about 10 years ago
good stuff - can't wait for more

Found your name on the list of popular authors today! Great Job!! Where can we find your blog? if you don't mind me asking. I just can't get enough. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Glad to hear that you are not discouraged. How could you be your ratings speak for themselves. I will read as long as you keep writing. Forever- ever!!

Furlong_Fan1Furlong_Fan1about 10 years ago
found the blog in the contact section

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tomorrow

Looking forward to the next part tomorrow. You write about the pleasure of underwear like no one else I have encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AHHHHH hitchhikers, they seem to have gone the way of the glory hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous