All Comments on 'I Always Wanted To Be A Cop'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ron7995ron7995about 10 years ago
Great start

This is off to a great start, Rick. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I agree, the story is off to a good start, it is nicely paced and I am certainly looking forward to chapter two. Thank you.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
Very good start

Hope neither of the girls die though

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
A great story...

I was happily reading your story... then Chapter one suddenly and most expectantly ended. I have to say though that I have thoroughly enjoyed what I've read so far and look forward to more. Thank you for sharing.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7about 10 years ago
Dam cliffhangers

5stars looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Compelling start

I am eager for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sympathethic condolances for proud yucks

to wanna be thief of tax payer dollars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't Wait

Don't wait too long for the next chapter - I just finished chapter 1 and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Start

I'm very sad about what will happen next, but I see in advance how your character will have a happy ending. I've made a prediction now I want to see if I will be correct.

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 10 years ago
I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A COP

VERY GOOD STORY AND I AM SURE NOTHING HAPPENS TO DILUTE THE TEMPO OR QUALITY OF THE STORY IN THE UP COMING CONTINUATION. Will await a good continuation early.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

Great so far but lack of chapter 1 in the title does kinda suck. I do hope this tale differs from your previous work, where the wronged man always gets back togeather with the woman who cheated on him due to some unbelievible reconciliation circumstances, that appear out of nowhere.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Looking forward to next chapter or chapters. Thanks for sharing.

Pokey42Pokey42about 10 years ago
Good Start

It's a very good start but I reserve my rating to see if you finish what you started. One of my pet peeves is that authors don't complete their multiparty stories and leave us hanging. I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cop

IT is a wonderful story and non erotic. I enjoyed the explanations. Thank you.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First aid...

One doesn't really swallow their tongue. But nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He checked her airway to see "if she wallowed her tongue."

Googled tongue-swallowing:

A condition in which the tongue tends to fall backward and obstruct the openings to the larynx and esophagus. The tongue is not swallowed and the term is inaccurate; nevertheless, it is occasionally used. The condition is due to excessive flaccidity of the tongue during unconsciousness. Airway control is achieved through one of the following maneuvers: forceful elevation of the chin and extension of the head during artificial respiration, in order to open the airway; or insertion of a mechanical airway device, such as an oropharyngeal airway, to push the tongue out of the airway.

CAUTION!

The rescuer should never place his or her hand inside the victim's mouth to move the tongue.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Great beginning!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous