All Comments on 'I Am Cuck Ch. 02'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

you are what you are a cuck .Marriage should not deter you from being a cuck ,should have stay as a couple-you make the vows you never keep.I partake you are as non committal in your life and love to debase yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dumb

No man who loves his wife would do this. Sorry I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievably Bad

Sorry WCJ it does not belong in LW's It belongs in Fetish Why would you possibly stay married to a woman that loves another man Wow I feel sorry for you both And you wonder if your marriage will survive? What marriage? Its over Do you even know what a marriage is? Certainly not this joke.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FROM A REALITY CUCK

to a cyber cuck, with more to follow. Can our hero be reborn. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"I'm in Love with Pete"

Game,Set, Marriage Over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you want better scores

Post this in FETISH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is

This is sicko day, i for one won't be reading any of these rambling by the walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

Just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmm

There is no marriage and there never was in this story

As for real life I feel so sad for the poor soul that wrote this

I do so hope you will get better

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
be interesting

To see where this goes.In real life this would not work,if she fell in love with the oyher guy that would be it.Unless a woman was into poly (which this isn't) she would not be able to do this.This is no longer about sex,this is about a married woman supplanting her husband,replacing him and expecting him to be her brother or something.Pretty well written but if the husband allows this he is setting himself up to be a non person,a ghost.I hope the author,who writes well,gives.us something more then the typical wimpy cuck husband who allows himself to be degraded by selfish,not loving wife.If she lived hubby she would do the honest thing and either stay or divorce him,not what she is doing which is cruel.I realize this is some people's fantasy but for me I would love to see hubby either get her back or dump her for the jerk.I will add that the wife is a misogynistic stereotype in that a woman who needs an emotional connection to have sex is not likely to do so through sex like this story has it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It really is too bad ...

You can't score negative scores for crap like this.

Post this BS in fetish, or better yet, just leave it in your sick, little mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't get it

Where does it say that being a cuckold or wanting to be a cuckold, lowers one's IQ to the level of a beaten dog? I don't like this story because the husband is stupid and clearly is not capable of independent thought. You the author give him NOTHING, he has no personality, he is stupid, and it even makes the Wife seem stupid for being married to something that is a barely functioning human being. Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your preface:

"This story is about cuckolding. I have looked at all of the categories and Loving Wives appears to be the one where a great deal of cuckolding stories are submitted and so I have used this category."

Because there are cuckold stories in this category does NOT mean they belong in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am cuck,

hear me snore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How the hell can a person be so stupid....

Just another cluck story where the bitch needs to be burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get it straight

This cuckolding business has been dumbed down quite enough by now. Let's get it straight: a man becomes a cuckold when his wife, unknown to him, becomes pregnant by another man. I.e. the "cuckold" does not normally know that he has been cuckolded. It is not something that a man & his wife plan to do with someone else as an exciting adventure for either or both of them. Think of the cuckoo, the bird, which in nature lays an egg in the nest of another female [of a different species], unknown to the other female bird & its mate. The young cuckoo hatches & is fed & taken care by its unwitting foster parents. Normally, the cuckoo is much larger than its nest mates, so it gets most of the food & they starve. That is cuckolding. This cuck crap that y'all are playing may as well be called mommyfucking or slutfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shocked and dismayed

i am really disgusted by your writing.

i read it right to the end and never found any redeeeming features - this story wouldn't even happen in real life.

i need to wipe my cum off my fingers and now some off the keyboard too, or i would write more about how disappointed i am in myself for reading this and cumming everywhere when i thought about about my own wife probably doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good chapter length, sharp intelligent writing.

Don't be put off making a literary piece out of your fantasies. Good to see an author be attentive to his reader with a finely edited story. Thanks..5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Hard to believe

What is incredible in this (and stories like this) is that the wife still professes eternal love for 'hubby' (that is Hubby Lite, with a small h). There are women with low sexual appetite, and women with high sex drive. The former will remain that way unless therapy (usually hormonal) is used effectively. The latter include some who simply have not yet been awakened, which sounds like Sweety in this tale. Now that has been 'cured' by Bull, I can't believe she would continue to claim 'true love' for a man who is clearly inadequate to float her boat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You have writing talent but

your choice of subject is not CUCKOLD... It is a modified FEMDOM concept. A true dictionary version of a CUCKOLD is a man who is unaware of his wifes cheating ways.This is hotwiving and domination rolled into one.... CORRECT CATEGORY IS FETISH and cucking as it seems to be written about on the "erotic " sites is really a FETISH...... fantasy... whatever but there is no "LOVING WIFE" pictured here just a SELFISH SLUT who wants a roof for her and her lover. I really wish all you people who are so critical of editing would also be as CRITICAL OF THE MEANING OF A WORD AS DEFINED IN WEBSTER'S and other reference sources.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Fantasy?

Many erotic stories on this site are the fantasies of the authors, expressing the imaginings that excite and arouse them. I presume the author here imagines himself a cuckolded husband and gets himself off being humiliated by his imaginary wife and her superior sex mate. I find it difficult to understand and find no enjoyment in reading these stories. However, with the exception of a few grammar errors, you are a good writer. Sometime try a romance story with character and story development.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Question:

You asked whether your marriage would survive, my question is why would you want it too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
worthless = without value plus wasted talent = a vote of one minus

You will do better in Fetish which is frequented by sicko's like you.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
WHY???

I will begin by saying this was written very well. Grammar, punctuation, all that.... very nicely done. Then we hear from those who can't just read the piece and comment on the story in a professional manner. They instead attack the author on his choice of subject matter and where they believe it should be shown as if they know better than anyone how everything should be. And if you don't conform to their notions of "normal", you are labeled a sicko and other such terms. BUT why do they bother reading material they have been warned before hand might be offensive to their delicate senses? And since they know where everyone's submissions should be placed, HOW do they know? Must be they are into all kinds of kink and experts on it all. One such person even stuck his/her erroneous definition of "cuckold" as it must be listed in whatever cheap dictionary they own. Then there is the Feminist who seems to think that a persons sexual drive (if low) should be treated with hormones.... or (if too high) could be corrected by "awareness". Enough already. The story is good, I don't know if you have finished with it, since possibilities are still open for further chapters. Whether it is fiction or not, maybe you can find more to add to this cuckold's life experience.

4 stars for this chapter too.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Painful subject matter - I guess there are people who might get off on this, but I can't for the life of me...

Damn fine writing though. I gave you a four.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Try the WACC catagory!

It's for Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold writers. You're writing will fit perfectly

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for the clear title

I don't rate stories like this. I don't understand the mindset that would put this in motion. I just get annoyed. LOL I do however look to see how many trol flaming anons post. ANONS if you're going to trol at least have the stones to get a user ID. Stop slinging shit from the shadows

NOTE: author turn off the anon feedback, that way when you see that DW like id you can skip it because its trash

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
You have not made love to your wife for 18 months?

Why are you still married? This has stopped being a fantasy and is just plain abuse. Dont understand it. Who would live like this?? What love? What marriage? RUN!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

wow. Even for a cuck story you've taken this one over the top. Might as well casterate john and jess may as well become a mindless cum dump, in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yea, author turn off your feedback as suggested

then I won't have to read the ridiculous whining about the anonymous comments. You would think that these moaners are the ones that wrote the story. Maybe they should stop reading the comments if it bothers them that much, but then that would require thinking wouldn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trololol

So I saw the title, read the introduction, and decided that seeing as it disgusts me so much I'd continue, get off and then in my post-orgasm glow of shame and outrage I'd tell the author where to stick his filth (another category).

This is not a loving marriage! Loving marriages are where you have a fat middle-aged wife and 2.4 kids and she gives you a blowjob once a year on your birthday or if you buy her jewellery.

Rabblerabblerabble!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Does our species even deserve to survive?

I guess over the long term, the cucks of the world will die out because they won't be fathering any children - just raising the children of the fittest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Commentators = disappointing. Story = okay.

I too find the story not entirely believable; when a woman indeed falls in love with a man, I don't think she'd want to keep another man (her husband, in this case) around. There is a fetish where she and her love would dominate the emasculated hubby, but since she's explicitly opposed to that here ... it doesn't quite make sense, imo.

To the comments: What is wrong with you, calling ANYBODY a "sicko" on literotica.com? Before you call someone a sicko please post to your Facebook page that you visit this site, and inform your wife and your boss and your pastor about your favorite stories here. This is supposed to be a safe space where we can enjoy our sexual fetishes and share stories about them. You are unbelievable hypocrites for coming to this site -- it is a PORNOGRAPHY WEBSITE -- and calling anybody a "sicko" for what turns them on. Even if you believe it's sick, I'm sure plenty of people believe that YOU are sick just for reading even the most vanilla "loving wives" pornographic story on the internet. I sincerely hope you are primarily 15-year-old boys flaming here for no reason, OR you are turned on by submitting others to unnecessary ridicule, in which case I absolutely approve of your right to get off by commenting in that manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect Story

This is a pretty good cuck story. I can imagine that a wife fucking another man would fall in love with him. Women are very emotional when it comes to sex. This is where I would love to see more of these go.

I only hope that the author doesn't end the series. Let us know what these three are up to. Maybe they all fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

and well deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are a fucking faggot! Seriously one sick mother fucker! I hope she leaves his ass! He fucking deserves for being such a sissy faggot!!!

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
wonderful story

I experienced a situation very similar. A man she was sleeping with really got to her and they went out a lot together not just for sex, theatre, nights and weekends away, Even went on holiday together for a week. He was MUCH bigger than me and so much better at sex she loved him. One night she told me she was pregnant by him. (I always had to wear a condom), and was going away with him. He found out and made it quite clear he didnt want her as a wife . So it ended. Wow! I was permanently on a sexual high and when she told me she was pregnant I came in my underpants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The answer? NO!

Your marriage won't survive. You don't have a marriage, you have a perverted circus.

Leave while you still can, with what little dignity you have left, which isn't much.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Time to divorce

And put an end to this joke. Before you catch something you don't want to or you wake up and put the slut in the hospital or the morgue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And you?

I like the story but can not understand where's the satisfaction for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who gets off

On this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really? Oh the whining!

How can he get out of it? Divorce the bitch. You couldn't have made this worse if you had tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey!

You could have added a chapter where John falls in love with Pete, and it ends with them both fucking each other while kicking the whore in question to the curb. Then you would satisfied both the cucks and the fags in one shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Series

I can imagine how the author is feeling after publishing a work and receiving comments from Anonymous that can’t distinguish reality from fantasy. Well done 5. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
looooser

The wife belongs to someone else NOW............

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
DUMB STUPID HUSBAND...

any man that would sit back and allow himself to be treated like she is treating him... SHOULD BE SHOT 👦 🔫

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

Don't understand why the Susan incident in the closet was even included in this story. Time for the husband to just leave. She has no respect left for him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous