All Comments on 'I Am Curious - Garrett'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my first time with a older man

when I was 16 my neighbor and older man showed me the wonders of sex with a man....I guess that's why I love cocks.im now 19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Made me hard as hell

Boy, this brought back memories. My first experience with a man was with a guy that seems a whole lot like the Marine in this story. My guy was an ex-Navy man with anchor and mermaid tattoos. He was a short guy with a grey buzz cut that lived near the school.

I used to walk by his house everyday and he would be out on the porch smiling cigarettes and drinking quarts of beer. When he would see me he would wink and asked me how I was doing. He always called me Skipper.

One afternoon it was raining and he waved at me to come in out of the storm. The next thing I know he's giving me beer and asking me whether I knew any girls we could invite over. I told him no, mostly because I was lousy with girls, but then I told him that I was in 9th grade and they would be kind of young for him.

He said he didn't care. "If they're old enough to pee they're old enough for me." and then he asks me whether I ever messed around with guys.

Three hours later it had stopped raining. I walked home, my balls having been drained by I don't know how many blow jobs and my ass burning from being introduced to anal sex by a cock that seemed a lot like the Marine's in the story. As big as a billy club.He was rough too, with every vein in his face and neck bulging while he fucked me and cursed.

He had me on my back because he said he liked to watch boys squeal while he savaged them, but after he was done he said he felt bad about hurting me. After I got home I had to toss my underwear because he tore me up some inside. I never went back, even though he invited me whenever he saw me. I would have if he had kept it oral.

Your story brought back a lot of memories and most of them were good ones. Thanks!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Does Garrett get at least a Chapter Two?

Would like Uncle Al to to join in the fun. Perhaps Charlie & Al can work off some of Garrett's baby fat on the bedroom cross. Please don't forget the nipple clamps! Really think it's only responsible behavior of dominant older men to prepare young chubby and submissive lads for college life.

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 11 years ago
great story

great story, hot, one of your best..... hope you write more and bring the uncle in, nipple clamps, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED it. Gave it a 5.0 (100%, ★★★★★).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish I had met the young Garett when I was in my 40s or even 50s. Each of us would have counted his blessing.

In my book a boy like Garett is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

* CORRECTION: GARRETT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous