I Am Curious - Garrett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to hold back any longer, the older man came, letting out a bellow that rattled the windows as he filled the kid's bowels with his seed, with Garrett sighing with each spurt of soothing warmth.

Charlie pulled his withering snake out of the tight ass slowly, dipping the head back in and out of the gaping hole a couple of times before moving back and looking down on his prey.

"You did good son," Charlie said as Garrett rolled over onto his back, his face beet red and sweaty but wearing a smile on his face that was infectious.

"Was it good for you, sir?" Garrett asked, and Charlie nodded, wanting to tell him that his uncle had trained him well in the art of submission.

"Can I come back sometime?" Garrett asked as Charlie went down next to him on the bed.

"Sure."

"Will you put me in that thing?" Garrett asked, nodding toward the cross on the wall.

"Maybe," Charlie said, reaching over and taking one of Garrett's fat auroelas between his thumb and index finger and squeezing it before twisting it, "I'd put clamps on your nipples. You man enough for that?"

Garrett bit his lower lip and nodded while Charlie applied more pressure, but although his eyes watered he didn't cry.

"Good boy," Charlie said. "Go take a shower, son. Can't send you home to mama like that."

After Garrett cleaned up and got dressed, Charlie offered to drive him home but Garrett declined the offer, saying that he had walked up and might try to jog home for the exercise.

"Good. Say, I'm just curious. That restraining order your mother has on your uncle, you know how far away from your house he has to stay?"

"I think it's a mile, sir. Why?"

"Just curious," the ex-marine said, and made a note to check the odometer the next time he drove down to route 29.

Not that he was especially interested in the boy's uncle, but he did have good taste in young fellows, and he wasn't adverse to double teaming a lad, especially someone who seemed to be very willing and able to take anything he could give out like Garrett.

He was no spring chicken any more, despite keeping in shape, and it seemed like Garrett's uncle was someone around his age group, but Charlie had a fond memory of a night long ago with a young and eager young man, who was able to take both him and another guy anally at the same time.

My back killed me for a week after that, Charlie remembered, and that was many moons ago. What would a gymnastic effort like that do to him now, he wondered. Probably kill me, he concluded, but what a way to go.

"Pick up those feet son," Charlie called out to the lad who was plodding down the road towards home. "Lose that baby fat!"

"Not the ass though," Charlie added under his breath, chuckling as he headed back to the jacuzzi. "At least not too much of it."

12