All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 16'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Now we know

who was the mother of Liz. It's too bad, she should have been his wife.

He who hesitates, . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe its a generational thing, but I don't think so.

They didn't know nor acknowledge their love for each other, at least within a few days of fucking their brains out? Abby said it wasn't supposed to be her. What wasn't supposed to be her if not his wife? She wasn't supposed to be his friend with benefits, his European fuck toy, his main squeeze until he found someone he loved? I guess I just can't relate to two people being that physically, intellectually, and emotionally connected, and not love each other. And not acknowledging that love very early in the relationship. It just makes the relationship cheap and sad. And if we learn that they've been fucking all this time without discussing birth control, then they both should be sterilized by the state as being too stupid to operate reproductive organs. Again, the unbelievable and inane interaction is making the story tedious.

At this point I almost hope we learn that Liz's is Jack's half sister, his mother getting pregnant while being double holed by Todd and Kurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Croatia ??

i got slightly lost on time lines with the story over the last few chapters ..

however Croatia was not the place to be during the 1990's

one nasty war , followed by spending the rest of the decade picking up the pieces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES