I am Not a Shark, But an Orca!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly was a homemaker and was at home with our sons. We were an average couple with children, so our sex life was the same as others. At first we were at it began it as bunnies but in the end we did it only three times a week. My wife was with our children, but she went to a cosmetic and hairdresser training and she learned these arts well. When our youngest son became ten years old my wife wanted to work again. She went to work in a cosmetic and hairdresser salon. Five years later the owner of this salon wanted to retire therefore we bought the salon from her with a bank loan. My wife became the boss of a woman's beauty salon with eight employees. I was the 50% owner of this salon and the other 50% belonged to my wife, so we paid less tax. Our salon was in the most popular Mall with a wide range of clientele.

Our method of planning our holiday was the following: my wife looked at a good international cosmetic congress in the world and we went to that country, so her air tickets and hotel bills could be put into the salon's budget. We went to Italy, Spain, Greece and France in this way. Our kids learned well and both went to college. Our elder son learned business administration, while the younger became an engineer like his father. I was "fat, dumb and happy" as the saying goes.

I was forty-eight years old and my wife was forty-four when she invited a former high school mate, Mrs. Agnes Ryden over for a Saturday dinner. She was a widow, because her husband had died in car accident. She brought up her daughter and her son who were high school students and she worked as a chemist at a chemical company. She got a big sum of money as indemnity for the death of her husband. The truck freight company paid compensation to her, because the accident was their truck driver's fault. She was very devastated by the death of her husband. I knew her from before, because my wife had told me a lot about her. Shelly had told me that Agnes and Ralph loved each other very deeply. My wife was a good cosmetician and she was beautiful, but Agnes was just as beautiful even she did not use the exaggerations of the cosmetic industry. My wife and Agnes were friends and Agnes was a client of my wife's beauty salon. After dinner I was drinking my low fat milk, when I noticed that Agnes smiled at me for the first time during the whole Saturday dinner. She mentioned her husband had liked low fat milk too. I said I preferred low fat milk to beer. I noticed that she began to like me. Sometimes she came to us and I always felt that she was quite attracted to me.

One day I attended my thirtieth high school graduation reunion. A former fellow-student, Michael, who was an andrologist, talked about infidelity kits to some male fellows. He explained, which ones were the best and how we could use them. I was among that male audience and I laughed a little at what the laboratory diagnostic companies invented to increase their turnover. He told us the flu is the best cover for the checking, because the Kleenex is not conspicuous to the cheating wife, therefore the sampling is the easiest this way. He gave us his business card and he told us not to write the names of the infidelity kits on it because our wives would be offended if they found it. It would be best if we phoned him in suspicious conditions and he would give advice on how to use the best kit. He said the infidelity kits were good at revealing serial cheaters and slut wives only. Because sampling could prove a suspicion, so a husband could not find proof against a wife, who had only one extramarital sex all her life.

Somebody remarked that a bastard could be born even from a single cheating event as well. Another fellow, George, who was divorce lawyer, said that divorcing husbands could check the fatherhood with DNA test. He explained to us, according to the family law of our state the ex-husbands did not have to pay any child support if the bastard children were below four years old. The smart husbands had to check their newborn babies with a DNA test before their fourth birthday. Everybody was laughing and praised the family law of our state. Another fellow asked, what a husband could do when the children were above four years old. George told him the husband could start a lawsuit against the biological father for compensation settlement if the ex-husband knew, who was the biological father. George said he had a court case where the biological father had to pay eighteen years children support money to the ex-husband.

Yet another schoolfellow Ken, who was a PI firm owner, told us about the latest micro devices to observe cheating wives. But he warned us not to forget to use the mobile for photo evidence in unexpected situations. Everybody was laughing and we told each other that the modern sciences were on the side of smart husbands. We further discussed cheating wives and the suspicious signs. Michael said the worst harm a cheating wife did was the husband's wasted time to live with her. If a husband got rid of a cheating wife earlier, he could get more time to find a new woman and the modern sciences could assist him with the DNA test, infidelity tests and the electric micro bugs. The majority of us said this was a theoretical discussion, because our marriages were good. When I went home I found some websites also about infidelity kits, but I deleted them from my computer quickly.

We had two weddings. Our elder son married a nice girl first and next year our younger son married another nice girl. They moved to other cities and we remained in this city. I was fifty years old and I noticed that my wife came home more often later than earlier. She generally told me she would come home later. The difference was little, it could be two or three nights monthly, but my brain suspected something. I phoned Michael and we met in his consulting-room. He gave me an infidelity test and he taught me how to use it. I paid him and I took the test home. A week later my wife told me she had to check the books in the cosmetic salon so she would be late for two evenings. I used the test after the first evening during our sex and the test result was positive. I was sad, devastated, but I heard about false positive results that is why I decided to go to the Mall to get further evidence next evening.

I went to the staff entrance. I had key, because I was a 50% owner of the beauty salon. So I entered the salon silently and I saw my wife with our fifteen years younger accountant in doggy style sex. First I wanted to kill them, but it was only one day after the first positive infidelity test result and my brain rejected the idea quickly. I remembered Ken's advice and I made some photos with my mobile and I left the salon in silence again. I went home in a sad emotional shock and I wanted to divorce her. I was angry to leave this nice house for a condo. I felt depressed at home and I went to the fridge for low fat milk in autopilot state. I was pouring milk into a glass when the buzzer rang. I opened the door and Agnes Ryden stood in front of me...

Chapter 3. The Right Man Must Be Grabbed

Agnes:

After eighteen years of happy marriage a drunken truck driver took my dear husband from me and the good Dad from our children. I was in deep sadness and I had to heal up quickly to bring up our children. I had worked for a chemical firm for five years, therefore the role of the breadwinner in the family was not a big change for me, but the single Mom role was difficult. The children had the money for the college, but the money was not enough to reach their dream, so I had to be the main support to them. I had to be their only help in case of a soul emergency. I was a strong woman and I was the constant support of my kids.

When both of my kids lived at our house I did not have many adventures. I was a woman who needed sex, so I had some boyfriends and I met them. However, I was an ANR sex addict and the ordinary friends were not good for such a close and long time sexual relationship. When my son graduated from high school, I seduced one of his friends, who was eighteen years old into a mature woman experience. I took his virginity and we had a lot of sex. Many lonely mature women would be proud of such a conquest. An all summer sex feast with a young stud to take his virginity would be a big success for a Milf. But I did it as a mandatory task and I dreamed about the right man for a long-term ANR relationship. My son did not know I had had his friend and I told my son's friend, when he went to college that the Milf adventure was over.

When my son went to college to become a pharmacist and my daughter was at the same college studying to be lawyer I was alone in my big house. I did not sell it, because I had enough money to maintain it. Our friends were friendly with me after Ralph's death. Sometimes I was at the Jastrows, since Shelly was my friend from the high school and she invited me. I was quite attracted to Robert because he liked low fat milk and I knew he could be a good, constant ANR sex partner. Naturally I did not seduce my friend's husband, but I was very fond of Robert. I knew they were not in ANR sex I could see this well. I was a customer of Shelly's beauty salon. I went to their hairdresser and sometimes I asked Shelly for cosmetic advice.

Once she gave me a cosmetic kit, which did not work and I became angry. I took it to her house to complain about it. I rang the buzzer and when the door opened a sad and angry Robert stood in the door. I had a high IQ and I knew what the problem was. He voluntarily let me in the living room.

We sat there and I asked, "Robert, I can see you have a big problem. The children..."

"No!" he said.

I could see the anger and sadness was on his face. I remembered Ralph, when he got Irene's infidelity evidences and I was there. I WAS LUCKY AGAIN, BECAUSE ANOTHER STUPID BITCH WAS GIVING THE RIGHT MAN ON A SILVER TRAY TO ME.

I started with a blond woman's question, "An accident with your wife?"

Robert was angry and he confessed, "My wife has a lover."

I continued with another blond woman's incomprehension, "It cannot be true! I know Shelly and..."

He interrupted me, "I went to the beauty salon and she was having sex with the fifteen years younger accountant. I made photos with my mobile."

I knew I was on the good track and it was the best time to grab him. Tomorrow my chance would be 50% less.

"You poor dear, what is your plan?" I asked.

He replayed almost autopilot, "First I'll move to a motel. Then I'll rent an apartment and call George who is a good divorce lawyer."

Here was my big chance and I took the secret weapon, "Robert, why do you want to go to motel? I have a big house and my children are at college, so you could have the guest room."

Robert looked at me with confusion, "I would disturb you," he hesitated.

"Robert, you won't disturb me. My house is big. I came by car and we could put many things in two cars," I explained.

But I could see I had to give him a bit more encouragement.

"We could take a lot of luggage in two cars and your wife will be annoyed when she finds a half empty house," I pushed the matter further.

I think this was the winner sentence, because Robert looked at me and he smiled at me for the first time and said, "You are right, I'll go to you!"

We put many things into the two cars without any careful packaging in a record time. We went to my house and took everything in. I knew the most difficult step was Robert's moving in with me and now it was taken. The next steps, to conquer him and take him into my bed, would be easier. The next day was done.

My daughter and son laughed much when I told them how I conquered Robert and their Dad in almost the same circumstances. I took away both of my husbands from their cheating spouses.

They told me, "MOM YOU WERE FANTASTIC!"

Chapter 4. From a Family Disaster to Our Galaxy to the Milky Way

Robert:

It was Saturday morning. I awakened in Agnes's bed and I was happy again. She was not in the bed and I thought she was in the kitchen to make breakfast. I went to the kitchen after the morning routine and I found a happy woman. She smiled at me and I smiled at her.

She said, "I've grabbed you and I won't let you go away."

I laughed and I knew I would remain there with her. My children were now older, soon I would be a granddad. I did not want any reconciliation.

"If you don't kick me out I'll remain here," I said.

She laughed now. She put a half-liter low fat cold milk in front of me together with a banana and some fruits. Then she prepared an oatmeal dish for herself.

We had breakfast and she asked me, "Rob, I know you like low fat milk very much..."

"You are right, I prefer low fat milk to beer," I admitted.

"Rob, I'll show you a website on the Internet... I'd like you to read it, please," she asked me.

"All right, Agnes. I'll read it," I promised.

After breakfast we sat down in front of the PC and she showed me websites about Adult Nursing Relations (ANR). I had always thought that a heterosexual man who preferred low fat milk to beer sometimes had that sexual fantasy to suck sweet, body warm milk from a beautiful woman's breast and to touch her hot pussy while sucking her milk. I also had my own sexual fantasy about such a planet where my lover, a beautiful woman, could produce so much milk in her breasts that was enough for feeding me without any other food. Now I felt like a child who got all the toys from a toy store. I got a woman who wanted to grant me my most secret sex dream. I was bewildered.

Agnes understood everything and she said, "If you decided to live with me you would get used to body warm sweet milk instead of cold milk. Could you take it?"

She smiled at me.

"I could and I'll remain with you," I smiled back at her.

"Next week I'll see my doctor and I ask for lactation inducing medication and soon I'll have sweet body warm milk for you," she replied.

She told me it would be an ordinary, everyday thing. I got a turn on and we started more lovemaking again.

I deleted all my wife's calls from my mobile the previous day and I continued this on Saturday, but I got a call from my elder son in the afternoon. I had to answer my son. He told me his mom was devastated and she wanted a PI firm to find me. I told him where I was living, but I added that I would never go to back to his Mom. I would divorce her. She had the beauty salon business therefore I did not worry about her at all. My son asked why I wanted to divorce her. I told him it was the business of his Mom and me. I also told him to tell his Mom I would divorce her and I did not want any reconciliation. My son promised he would tell these to his Mom. Later, when my younger son phoned, I accidentally told him his Mom had a lover, but I was successful to hide my new address at Agnes. After these phone calls my wife stopped phoning me.

The following week I met George, my high school buddy, while I got some days off for a family emergency and he started the divorce proceeding. I organized the bank account matters and I was ready for a new life with Agnes. She began to take the lactation inducing medication and we started the ANR sex two weeks later. I was an ANR virgin, but Agnes was a very good guide in the sweet milk Ocean and I got used to this new World quickly. I rapidly understood why the ANR was said to glue the pairs in a stronger and closer connection.

The divorce had some humorous moments, as I got 50% of the beauty salon and for example I had to vote about my ex-wife's salary. We sold the house and I put the money into an investment. Shelly bought a condo. I sent my mobile photos to the wife of the accountant. She wanted to divorce him at first, but they had three little children therefore they reconciled, but our company had to look for a new accountant.

Two weeks after my divorce Agnes and I got married in a quiet wedding ceremony. Her parents and her children came to the wedding. But my children told me although they wanted to keep contact with us they could not come to our wedding because they did not want to hurt the feeling of their mother anymore. I understood them. We went to Rarotonga in Cook Islands on honeymoon. It is a beautiful Polynesian Island, but it is cheaper than Bora Bora. We were very angry at the world, because the heterosexual monogamy ANR couples had to organize their air travel in a way that other people did not notice anything from the ANR. My wife sucked her breasts in the toilets of the airports and planes with a sucking instrument.

When we came back I had to meet my ex-wife because I was the 50% owner of her beauty salon and I was a very grubby owner. The first company meeting was a big quarrel and she blamed my second wife, Agnes. I told her not to blame my new wife and not to quarrel, because if we quarreled the beauty salon would not work and she would not have a job soon. She stopped quarreling and the beauty salon worked fine later. I got my interest from this firm. Agnes and I were connected to each other as closely and intimately as she and Ralph were previously and soon my acquaintances noticed this as well. Irene, who was the cheating fiance of Agnes's dead husband, was the first who remarked this at an accidental meeting in a Mall. She was a divorced mom with two high school age children.

Around this time my younger son got a job in our city and he moved here with his wife. They were expecting their first child my first granddaughter. One day my wife accidentally met Shelly and Agnes got a nickname from me after that encounter. My daughter-in-law, Peggy, was there and she told me how Agnes riposted to my cheating ex-wife. I named her as Honey Orca after that encounter. She likes this nickname very much and she is very proud of it.

Chapter 5. The Riposte of Honey Orca

Agnes:

How I got this nickname Honey Orca is very interesting. I did not go to Shelly's beauty salon anymore and we rarely even went to that Mall. My husband went to the company meeting where Shelly called me names and Rob always refused her insults on me. However you could not always avoid another person in a middle-sized city, so one day I encountered Shelly in a supermarket. I was with the pregnant daughter-in-law of my husband, Peggy.

Shelly came to me. She called me names and she told me, "You stole my husband from me! You are a slut shark, who pounced on the prey on my husband!"

"You're wrong, because I AM NOT A SHARK, BUT AN ORCA!" I riposted at once.

"What?!" shouted Shelly.

I responded quickly, "The shark is a fish but the orca is a mammal and it produces milk!"

"Why are you telling me this stupid thing?" asked Shelly angrily.

I told her sarcastically, "You know, MY DEAR CHEATING BITCH, I feed my prey, my husband with my milk twice a day!"

"What, what..." Shelly was at a loss for words."

I stuck my tongue at her and I left the supermarket with Peggy. Shelly almost went ballistic. Outside the supermarket Peggy told me she did not like her mother-in-law at all.

"You aren't a mother-in-law but a friend. I prefer you to her," said Peggy.

Later she told the story of my riposte to Rob. That is why I became my husband's "Honey Orca"...

The end.

*****

I read as a BTB and Consequence story fan a lot of BTB stories so I know my story is among that extreme few, where the cheated on husband finds his successful future after some minutes to catching his cheating wife. Unfortunately I am sure my story is not humorous for cheaters at all, but I hope they can appreciate the success of my characters...

12