I Am Number Eight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a great distance I heard Rosalie almost chanting as she commanded me not to cum, and I began to cry.

I felt helpless, abandoned, and yet I knew instinctively that the two of them could make me feel the greatest orgasm that anyone had ever experienced. If only they would relent and grant it to me. They were all powerful in my mind; greater than God Almighty; for He had certainly abandoned me to them.

.

It was at that point that I passed out.

Raphael had been waiting patiently for this to happen. Rosalie released her hold on my throat. As the first measures of oxygen flowed into my lungs, Raphael gave a powerful suck to my clit and then began to hum; causing a vibration that sent the most intense shock wave surging into my body.

This caused me to gasp involuntarily, bringing unneeded air into lungs that were already full. Either they didn't care, or perhaps they didn't notice.

Raphael was giggling as he twisted his thumb and the side of his hand around trying to force his whole hand into my cunt.

I was aware of what he was doing, but helpless to prevent it. When his hand popped into my cunt, the top of his thumb came to rest directly on my G-spot and there was no holding back. I tried. I really tried, for I was afraid not to follow instructions, but there was no way on Earth that I could keep that orgasm at bay after what he was doing and I exploded. The breath I had been holding rushed from my lungs in a deep guttural groan. My abdominal muscles seemed to rip my insides apart and another, even louder primal scream roared from my throat.

A major contraction savaged me and I didn't care, for at the same time the incredible glow of my long awaited orgasm flowed over me, basking me in unbelievable rainbows, and puppy kisses and an impossible contentment that went on and on and on.

They left me alone, and my mind and body slowly reentered reality. I felt ... ethereal; I was awed by what had occurred, and as my mind began functioning, I realized I wanted nothing more form life than to repeat what had just occurred.

Raphael began moving his hand in and out, twisting it slightly as he fisted me. I had several more orgasms, or perhaps it was the same one, or even after-shocks. It didn't matter; I was aglow with the rapture of it all.

I had a weak smile on my face as he withdrew his fist from my gaping cunt and had me lick the slimy fluids from his fingers. Rosalie helped, laving the top of his hand while I cleansed his fingers. We began laughing inanely and couldn't stop ourselves. We fell on the floor and with legs and arms entangled, began rolling around giggling and panting until Rosalie whispered, "Let's rape him!"

Sensing what was coming, Raphael tensed up, but Rosalie fell on him and pinned him down. I helped, of course, and adding my weight to Rosalie's to keep him down.

I felt him shudder when Rosalie tongued his left nipple and I cupped his balls and brought my mouth to his penis. Moments later, we were both sucking on his lengthy cock, as he strove to find both of our pussies and finger them as a means of distracting us from dominating him.

Neither Rosalie nor I were averse to his fingering us; and we made ourselves more available to his questing fingers. I for one would have helped him shove his fist back inside me thinking of the intensity of the orgasm he'd released minutes earlier.

And so, as we shared his juicy cock, passing it from mouth to mouth, Raphael fingered each of us, flexing, pressing, massaging, and stroking our respective cunts and clits. Not to be outdone, we retaliated, stroking his penis or scrunching his ball sack, which in turn elicited another assault on our cunts by him.

It was a fun game, one that I hope to play again sometime.

But Raphael had one distinct advantage over us. He could control his orgasms. We apparently couldn't; at least not under his knowledgeable fingers.

There came a point at which he held our clits in a semi-pinching position, freezing us both. Raphael used this slight advantage to push his hand up and deeply inside each of us then clamped his fingers around our pubic bones. To complete his counter attack, he rubbed the heel of his hands back and forth stimulating each of our clits.

Both Rosalie and I came at the same time. Even as our orgasms reverberated through our bodies, Raphael was lifting us and depositing each of us on the couch and we were helpless to prevent him doing so, not that we really cared about dominating him anymore.

We lay there, satiated for the moment. Raphael brought us all a bottle of water, which I quickly swallowed, only to be handed another bottle. That one lasted a while before I finished it.

I couldn't recall ever drinking that much water at one time, and soon felt my bladder react to my greedy thirst abatement.

"I have to pee," I said.

"Me too, Raphael added. And we walked into the bathroom.

I could hear Rosalie laughing back on the couch.

"Ladies first," Raphael said.

I squatted on the toilet and released a stream of piss, only to be startled when Raphael loomed over me and let a stream of hot piss jet from his cock that landed directly on my clit, spattering from there all over the place.

"What the fuck!"

"Shut up, I'll make you cum this way!" he growled.

I sat there, looking down, watching the piss erupting from the tip of his penis; watching it cascade over my clit and I felt the warmth inside me grow, and as he finished, I was having a nice little cum for myself.

"Suck me dry,' he said softly.

I eagerly accepted him into my mouth, sucking hungrily, hoping to make him cum down my throat.

From the other room, Rosalie yelled, "Are you sucking his piss out of that dick yet?" And I felt the shame and humiliation of being so easily manipulated by the two of them.

I trudged back to the couch, and sat down alongside Rosalie wondering what would follow.

"Now you get to fuck him," Rosalie croaked happily, answering my unstated question.

Raphael sat down, and jerked himself back to full size and told me to straddle him. I did and he had me insert his cock in my cunt.

As I slowly impaled my cunt on Raphael's lengthy cock, Rosalie reached up and peeled my silk top up enough to expose my tits. I groaned with satisfaction at being filled and then had to laugh mindlessly when she grabbed the base of his cock with her feet and pretended to jerk him off each time his length left my cunt.

"Feel good?" she cooed, and I could only haltingly pant, "Oh, yeah!"

As I continued to ride his magnificent cock, I was aroused even more by the sight of Rosalie lying on her back on the floor in front of me while she alternated between caressing her tits and fingering her cunt.

I moaned that I was going to cum.

"Don't you dare!" Rosalie screamed getting up, and in my face so fast that I lost the edge, although I knew it was still close at hand.

"You should make me feel good," Rosalie yelled.

"I will! I want you to cum too, Rosalie!" And to prove I meant it, I stood up, leaving Raphael's cock pulsing in the air behind me.

Rosalie presented her panty-hosed rear end to me and I nuzzle the gusset with my face as I thought about trying to chew my way through the pantyhose. But Rosalie saved me the trouble by shimmying out of them and tossing them to one side, leaving me free to lick either her cunt or her ass.

I began licking her spine from between her shoulder blades and worked my way down to her anus as she moaned with excitement. Raphael took hold of my hips, pulled me back just enough to reinsert his cock in me, which was certainly fine by me. I managed to maneuver Rosalie back so that I had access to her pussy and sent two busy fingers into her steaming pussy while driving my tongue into her asshole.

And when Rosalie couldn't stand it any longer and stood straight up, I left Raphael's cock and stood to embrace her. Our breasts were crushed against each other and we kissed. I thought she was going to eat me to the climax that was so close, but she pushed me away, saying, "No, get back on him!"

I obeyed, and was promptly rewarded when Raphael pulled me backward, fully impaling me while Rosalie took my left breast and alternated between sucking and chewing on the nipple, adding to the pleasure of my nearing orgasm.

A moment later, with Raphael's cock ramming in and out of me like a runaway locomotive, Rosalie started rubbing my clit furiously, and brought me to the edge of a mind-boggling, cum and then stopped just before I exploded.

Before I could protest, she shoved me off Raphael and took my place, riding him hard while I watched his long cock impale her over and over and over until she screamed she was cumming and fell away from him and onto me.

I cradled her head and massaged her clit as she finished cumming, lost in the pleasure that would have been mine had she not intervened.

Eventually, Raphael had me remount him, this time facing him. I was doubly rewarded as he played and sucked my tits as he plowed away at my cunt while Rosalie moaned happily next to us.

I couldn't understand why Raphael didn't cum. I would learn later that he had taken something like Viagra, along with another pill that kept him from ejaculating for hours. After some minutes of fucking in this fashion, he turned me around so that I was facing away from him.

I thought I would miss his mouth on my nipples, until his fingers began tweaking them, pinching and pulling, bringing unbelievable pleasure with each touch of those magnificent fingers.

Rosalie, having come down from her blissful state, rewarded me by bringing her mouth and tongue to my clit as he plunged in and out of me. She had me panting and drooling in no time at all. I was doing most of the work with Raphael, and starting to tire. But with Rosalie eating me while he fucked me I knew I had a remarkable climax brewing, and rather than disrupt it as Rosalie had some others, I resolved to keep quiet until it was right there and unstoppable.

But perverse as she was, Rosalie anticipated my orgasm and pushed me off him and took him in her mouth, grunting pig-like as she sucked voraciously on his lengthy member. Occasionally, to keep me near my climax, she would rub his cockhead over my clit and labia, asking how it felt.

I came out of my sexual daze long enough to respond to a question she put to me. "Want him back in there?"

"OH, YES!" I grunted.

"Say please!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

By the third "Please," his molten rod was jammed fully inside me, and Rosalie was leaning forward in front of me saying, "Lick my ass! C'mon, lick my ass!"

And squatting over Raphael's throbbing prick, I leaned in and thrust my fevered tongue against her anus and after spitting into her puckered hole, began licking away at her ass while she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh, yes, sweetie! Make 'em long hard licks, long hard licks!"

Hearing her praise, I abruptly reversed my feelings about what I was doing, and decided her ass was a delicious morsel; and using my thumbs, I pried her cheeks apart and sent my tongue into her anus.

Rosalie screamed her delight out; Raphael swatted me on my ass so hard that I jerked away. When Rosalie protested, he only laughed and pulled me back in order to play with my tits and get a different angle of penetration. I didn't mind, and apparently, neither did Rosalie who came up to kiss me while his lovely cock plundered my puss and her fingers tweaked my nipples.

Suddenly I was there and weakly bleated that I was going to cum again.

"How many times is that?" Rosalie asked so kindly that I thought a third person had entered the room.

"I ... I have ... no idea. Each one is more powerful than the one before it. My God, Rosalie, is it possible to die from an orgasm?"

"I don't know, but it would be a nice way to go, you think?"

"I guess it would. Are you two going to kill me this way? Is that what Klaus wants?"

She laughed and said, "No silly. He wants you to have a series of magnificent orgasms."

"Well, I'm having them," I panted.

Rosalie laughed again and then spread her ass cheeks, saying, "Time to suck my ass again, Emily. Still in the throes of my climax, I went at her ass in a frenzied fashion, wanting to make her cum as she had me.

Raphael's cock slipped out of my cunt.

"Don't stop fucking him!" Rosalie admonished sharply.

I readjusted my position and placed him back into me. I even began rubbing my clit as I sensed another cum closing in on me.

Raphael increased the pace of his fucking. At one point I could swear I felt the tip of his dick nudging my tonsils.

Rosalie was sitting in front of me, her legs spayed, plunging at least four fingers in and out of her froth covered cunt. I so wanted to get between her legs and lap away at her, but Raphael had a good hold on my tits as he continued slamming his meat into my tired pussy.

Still fingering herself, Rosalie tendered her foot to me and I immediately began sucking on her biggest toe, moving to the others after paying sufficient tribute to each one. Just as I finished the first foot, she yanked it away and started rubbing my tits with both her feet.

At the same time, Raphael began hammering his long dong into me and I came so hard I lost his cock and I fell to the floor.

I was still cumming as the two of them scrambled to my side.

"I'm fine ... I'm fine. Please ... I'm cumming ... leave me be!"

Of course they didn't. He jammed a finger up my ass and I think that wrought another orgasm on top of the one I was having. Either that or he managed to prolong the one I was having. In any case, I loved him all the more for doing it.

Rosalie smothered my face with wet, sloppy kisses, as I asked, "Did he cum yet?"

"He'll cum when he's ready, and we'll share it equally," Rosalie giggled.

I was still trembling from the visages of my lovely cum, when Rosalie picked up her pantyhose and started tying it around my neck, eventually working them over my eyes, gagging my mouth and effectively blindfolding me and allowing her to choke me while Raphael resumed fucking me.

Rosalie climbed up on the couch and straddled my face, tormenting me by laughing as she rubbing her cunt against my pantyhose filled mouth.

Moments later I found myself stretched out, one leg on the couch, one on the floor as Raphael remounted me in a kind of missionary style and Rosalie plucked and sucked on my nipples.

I could only groan into the cunt-juiced panties stuffed in my mouth as the sensations of their combined sexual assault continued unabated.

A sudden swipe of her hand and Rosalie plucked the pantyhose from my mouth and eyes, but she left it wrapped around my neck, and pulled it even tighter, causing me to choke from the pressure.

"Don't let her blackout," Raphael warned. It was one of the few times he'd uttered a word since we started to fuck. I realized that my ass was now hanging off the edge of the couch, that he was holding me in place with his hands on my hips as he pounded relentlessly into me.

"I ... I need ... some water!" I croaked weakly.

Rosalie quickly answered my plea and brought a paper cup half full of water to my lips. I swallowed it all with one gulp. She refilled the cup and I drank it all and lay my head back and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes they were kissing; and she was fondling his testicles and he was still fucking me. The man was incredible. He never stopped thrusting, slowing at times, going faster at others, but never stopping except on those rare occasions when he would slip out, or to reposition us in order to find a different angle of attack.

Rosalie ended the kiss and licked her way down his front until she wedged her face between my cunt and his cock and then somehow, I don't know exactly how, but somehow, she managed to reach my clit with her tongue.

I exploded.

"She's squirting again!" Rosalie screamed exultingly.

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are," she replied happily, as she squatted next to me on the couch and beckoned with her fingers for me to masturbate her.

Of course I responded by sending three wet fingers into her sodden swamp pit of a cunt while she cooed her pleasure.

I think I must have passed out around that point. All that choking and fucking must have taken a toll and caused me to black out. I woke up with Rosalie's mouth on mine, giving me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. That lasted until I flicked my tongue into her mouth. Rosalie gave a gleeful shriek and kissed me back.

In the middle of our lovely kisses I felt Raphael's cock returning to my cunt, and renewing his endless thrusting. I moaned, welcoming him back, and it seemed that I was cumming non-stop; not mind-boggling orgasms, but little ones that thrilled me to pieces all the same.

Suddenly he stopped.

"Huh?" I blurted, as the orgasmic edge floated away.

"Time to fuck you up the ass," Raphael chuckled.

"Okay," I said weakly. I was up for anything by this point.

Rosalie was laughing at my response and kissed me hard. We swapped spit while ironically; Raphael was leaving large glooms of saliva on my anal portal, ostensibly loosening me for his long cock.

Breaking the kiss, Rosalie giggled, better tell him what you want or he'll be fucking me again.

I believed her and nearly panicked. Would he really leave me to fuck her? Of course he would. He was a machine when it came to fucking. He'd fuck anyone and not even think about it. Well, maybe he would, but he certainly wasn't playing favorites with either of us.

So I began chanting: "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass."

He repositioned me so that I was sitting on the sofa. With my legs pulled up and my ass at the edge of the sofa and he stood facing me, holding his cock until Rosalie gently pried it from his fingers and brought him to the entrance of my ass.

"Ready -- set - go!" she chirped happily, and Raphael drove his dick into me without any pretext of foreplay. Even with all the previous anal play it hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, and I let them know it.

All they did was laugh at me. Raphael continued driving his lengthy cock in and out and Rosalie teased my clit.

It wasn't long before I was begging like the whore I was for, "More! More! More!"

I heard Rosalie make a comment about how his cock was all but turning my asshole inside out when he backed out of me. Of course on the in stroke he pushed everything back into place.

"Ohhh, shit yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rosalie had three, possibly four fingers churning around my cunt and I wasn't on the edge anymore, I was flat out cumming non-stop.

Off in the distance I thought I heard Raphael grunt several times, and then he was pulling out of me.

Rosalie slapped my face as she told me he's cumming, open your mouth! We'll share his cum!"

I did. She later told me I looked like a baby bird opening up for a juicy worm.

I felt the heat of his sperm smack me just under my lower lip. Rosalie nudged me aside and apparently took his second line on the top of her tongue. Raphael shoved his cock into my mouth and I captured the next volley; Rosalie did the same, only she failed to relinquish him to me until he was drained, and shriveling.

I was crying at the loss of his once proud cock, but Rosalie cheered me up by kissing me and sharing the sperm she had in her mouth with me. We swapped saliva and cum for several delightful minutes and then she broke the kiss, leaving a long strand of saliva and cum between us.

"Open wide," she said with her mouth still open. I did and she let the whole glob dribble into my mouth and then said: "go on, swallow it all!"

"I did. Then I collapsed on the couch, with Rosalie joining me a second later.

We watched unmoving as Raphael dressed and left without saying goodbye.

"Is ... is he always like that?" I asked.