I Am Number Eight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mostly, but he had a reason for leaving."

Before I could ask what that might be, the door opened and Klaus walked in and began undressing.

"Perhaps you're wondering what I'm going to do to you," he said in a voice so husky I almost came.

"You ... you want me to guess, Master?"

"Yes, take a guess."

"You're going to make me scream with pain, Master, aren't you?"

"Perhaps, what else?"

"You're going to force me into the street, naked and have me suck the cock of the first black man to come along."

Klaus laughed heartedly at that, and then said, "Your imagination is improving, Emily. But no, for now I'm going to eat you; I'm going to suck that pussy till you come in my mouth. Rosalie will do the same with your ass, and we'll continue doing so until you turn into a pile of quivering female jelly, and when you do—when you simply can't stand it anymore, when you can't live another instant without my cock inside you—then I'm going to fuck you, Emily. I'm going to fuck you hard and deep like you've never been fucked before. Do you understand?"

"Oh, God!" I moaned, and standing on weak, quivering legs, I came.

Rosalie positioned me on all fours then took hold of my ankles and spread them apart, opening me to both of them.

I was aflame with lust, absolutely afire, as Klaus lowered himself under me and began fingering me with a nonchalant aplomb. He started with three fingers and quickly went to four on finding me so wet.

Rosalie squatted by my ass, and with Klaus's assent, began lapping away at my asshole. When she considered it wet enough, she sent her middle finger in. Of course my ass had been plundered sufficiently earlier so that she was able to insert four of her slim fingers in short order. I was being fingered fore and aft, as the Navy boys would say, and loving every ounce of the digital penetration.

But I knew there was more to come -- Klaus had promised as much, and with her tongue surging in and out of my backdoor, Klaus sent his thick cock into my cunt and had the hormones gushing in my body and the muscles in my arms and shoulders were swollen and tight as I kept tensing from the vibrant sensations the two of them were wring out of me.

And then I was in the midst of a shuddering cum when Rosalie began timing the strokes of his member and lapping at my cunt the moment his cock, his magnificent cock almost left my cunt.

I was a whimpering, simpering wreck form this mistreatment and I knew it.

Klaus was laughing as he started slapping my twat with his billy club of a cock while Rosalie licked the insides of my thighs and sent darting flicks of her tongue into my saturated pussy. She was also fingering herself and then held those fingers near my nose and her scent drove me over the wall and into a tumultuous cum that left me whimpering and sobbing how much I loved it and them in that order.

After that I was introduced to some rougher treatment. They placed my willing body on the dining room tables and tied several turns around each ankle. I watched listlessly as Rosalie secured her knots while her breasts heaved with excitement. Klaus turned me on my side and tied cuffs of rope around each wrist, then strung lengths of rope through each cuff and down through each ankle and pulled them snug so that my arms were drawn down and my ankles pulled up against my ass, forcing my knees open in an obscene, froglike position, leaving my cunt open and helpless.

I couldn't see much, my hair had fallen down in front of my face, and no matter how I twisted my neck or tossed my head it continued to obscure my view of what they were doing.

"What are you doing, Master?"

"You've heard of hog-tying?" Klaus said as he tightened the ropes. "Well this is called frog-tying and it's one of those things I want to demonstrate to you. Of course, Rosalie will take pictures of it as we proceed."

Then, as Klaus fingered me to the point where my pussy was hungrily sucking back at his darling digits, I panted and posed for Rosalie as she took picture after picture while giggling inanely.

I have since learned that the heart of the BDSM experience is where the slave is reduced to that of a sexual beast, a creature of pure sensuality. I also discovered that I enjoyed being the center of their attention; that I was experiencing something primal, more basic than even love or affection, a kind of deep sexual polarity of male and female, blind and biological.

That is, until Klaus heated the long needle and pierced both my nipples and then after cleaning the same needle with alcohol did the same to my clit.

It hurt of course, but looking back it was the fact that I was helpless to do anything about it that I remember more than the pain, which was fleeting.

"Normally," I heard Klaus say, "I don't fuck with a woman's cunt after piercing the clit, but I'm making an exception in your case, Emily."

With that, he slapped me lightly on my clit and I screamed louder than I'd ever screamed before.

"Quiet, Emily. Learn to accept the pain," and he slapped me there again.

I think my entire body levitated off the table, at least it felt that way. I managed to keep the scream in my throat, but when Klaus repeated the slap, I nearly bit through my lip in order to keep from crying out and having him hit my tender clit again.

"Our greedy little cum-whore's bleeding from the mouth; you think she bit her tongue?" Rosalie said calmly.

"No, it's her lip, look there, you see?"

"Oh, yes, of course, you're right, Master.

"Would you like to cum from having that clit of yours spanked, Emily?" Klaus whispered into my ear.

"No ... please, no, Master!" I croaked.

"Well then, how do you feel about a good old fashioned ass fucking?" Klaus said with an obscene laugh.

Realizing that an anal penetration was vastly preferable to vagina at that point I told him I would like nothing better, and would he please take me anally.

It was then that he hoisted me off the table, having secured the rope to a hook in the ceiling and maneuvered me until I was hovering alongside the table.

Rosalie pried my knees apart and fingered my ass enough to stretch the anus until it gaped obscenely open in invitation to Klaus's member. I was already sufficiently primed, for an ass fucking, but she made certain Klaus would have no difficulty in entering me.

In the deeper recesses of my mind I appreciated her effort on my behalf as I slowly spun in the network of ropes until Klaus held my thigh halting the spinning and positioned me for his anal entrance.

.

I caught sight of Rosalie holding a video camera and my humiliation increase tenfold. The world would soon be watching me as he fucked my ass. Was this part of my list of wants? I no longer remembered what I'd asked for and what he was adding to the list.

I squealed when he split my ass again, for somehow the penetration reverberated straight to my recently pierced clit and sent a bolt of pain from it throughout my body.

It didn't top Klaus one iota, as he held me in place and drove his penis deeper and deeper into my anal channel.

Then he flicked his fingers against the piercing in my clit again and I started screaming and found that I couldn't stop. It was horrifying to know there was nothing I could do to end it, and I kept screaming as he flicked his finger against it over and over until I passed out.

Rosalie splashed some water on my face and revived me.

I later found out that Klaus had done it because of my reaction to his clit flicking had me contract on his cock, imparting considerable pleasure to him. On hearing it I discovered that I derived pleasure myself from pleasing him so. But at the time I dreaded his every touch until released from my bindings.

I can still hear his beguiling voice, "Come on, Emily, cum for me, let the juices drip from your cunt while I fuck this delectable ass of yours. Cum for me, em, or I'll start slapping your clit again. I want to see the juices running down your ass crack!"

FLICK!

I was screaming again.

FLICK

He continued spanking my turgid little nub, increasing the velocity of each subsequent blow: SPLAT! WHAP! SMACK!

My hands twisted desperately in the bonds, my stomach tightened convulsively and my breasts quaked as spasms of pain and gradually, oh so gradually began to mix with a strange pleasure and I began to cum for him as he wanted me too.

Somewhere in there, he began pulling on my hair, yanking some out by the roots.

Off in the distance I heard him screaming at me: "Give it to me, bitch! Give it to me, you fucking slut!"

My ass clamped down on his rampaging cock and held it so tightly he couldn't move, and then I felt him spurting into me while he squeezed my tits as if they were handles. I felt myself go limp.

The room was devoid of all sound save the lewd squelching sounds of his cock and the sharp violent slap of loins against thighs echoing like pistol shots in the room.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I croaked in a mindless mantra as my body swung freely after he'd withdrawn his cock from my yawning asshole.

"Should I take her down, Master?" Rosalie inquired fearfully.

"No, let her swing for a while longer. But look at her ... she's dripping like a faucet from that cunt. I've never seen anything like it, have you?'

"No Master, I haven't."

"She's one of a kind, Emily is," he said to no one in particular.

"She is Master, one of a kind," Rosalie parroted.

"Come on Rose, we'll leave her like this and go out for a drink."

And just like that, they left me hanging hogtied as my muscles began to cramp.

____________________________

Several hours passed. I had screamed, whined and cried until my tear ducts were dry, but no one heeded my sounds of anguish and pain until they returned and loosened my bonds and allowed me to stretch out.

I cursed them both while they laughed drunkenly at me, and then I fell into a merciful stupor from which I garnered some needed sleep.

____________________________

When I woke up it was nearly six in the evening. Several minutes later, Rosalie strolled in and asked me how I was.

"I'm okay ... I think."

"How're the piercings? Klaus was kinda rough on that clit of yours last night."

I had to touch it and winced in pain. "It hurts, but otherwise I seem to be all right."

"Ready for more sex later?"

"I guess, but you know, I should make a couple phone calls. People will be concerned about my disappearance."

"Let's see what Klaus has to say about it," she said, not meeting my eyes.

Rosalie and I played a game of Scrabble while waiting for Klaus to return. He had no problem with me making some calls; in fact he thought it important that I do so.

I texted my job and told them I had to leave town on a family emergency, and that I'd probably be gone for a week or more.

My boss texted back a minute later, telling me to take two weeks and to call if I needed more time. I was touched by his concern and generosity inasmuch as I had several important projects hanging.

Following that, I made arrangements with my bank to forward that month's rent to my landlord, ending all but one pending problem. The last was a phone call to my parents, who expected me to come by that weekend. I begged off, telling them I was flying to Denver to comfort a close friend who had broken her leg skiing.

"That it?" Klaus said blandly.

"Yes, Master, thank you for allowing me to clear those matters up. I didn't see any need to raise concerns about my whereabouts this weekend. It's probably nothing, but someone might have become alarmed at my absence and call the authorities."

He ignored my thanks and asked, "Are you my whore?"

The symbolism of his words turned me on. I quickly admitted that I was, "I am your whore, I am more than your whore, I belong to you and you alone," I said softly.

I happened to be sitting cross-legged. At the time I was wearing only a pair of panties.

Klaus joined me on the bed and spread himself on the mattress. His fingers started at my shin and climbed to my crotch. The front panel of the thong underwear was a fine black mesh. He teased the lips of my labia through the cloth. My moisture created bubbles in the filmy web of the fabric.

Rosalie was nowhere to be seen. Klaus motioned for me to take his cock out and my fingers quickly loosened his belt and the top button of his jeans. Taking the blue flap of denim in my teeth, I hurriedly unzipped the fly and nuzzled the swelling in his striped boxers. His erection left a dark shadow in the white cloth. I breathed upon his cock and pressed my lips over it until the cotton darkened with my moist breath.

"Nice going," he said in a husky voice that only made me wetter because it was a rare compliment from him.

My senses were heightened as I absorbed the delectable odor of his maleness. Hurriedly, I freed his tumescent cock and licked the musky flesh. I was humming happily again, much as I had the day before with Rosalie and Raphael.

I used the heel of my palm to flatten his testicles as he eased his boxers off. I sniffed his cockhead, and then after softening my lips I licked his balls. Precum had already beaded at the slit and I needed no urging to tell me to kiss away the tears of the Cyclops and then suck, lick and nibble on its head. Klaus was kind enough to allow me the privilege of fellating him for a while.

I sat up when his hand started to pull at my hair. He brought me over his lap and tugged on my ankles until the legs extended over him. His fingers feathered over my recently pierced clit, even so, I shuddered at the touch.

"You're very wet today, Emily," he whispered before sucking on the fingers that had just penetrated my cunt. Then he pulled my skimpy thong to the side and applied his tongue to the flow at my delta. I hunched my body over him, lowering my pussy across his open mouth, rubbing against his jaw, reaching again for his cock in the process.

I came to understand that I was not at ease unless his cock was nearby. Much later I would ask myself if it was only the lust filled attention that I craved, or was it something more.

I glanced around, Rosalie was still missing. I peeled my thong down and kicked it off to one side of the bed and begged him to fuck me. And yes, I used exactly those words.

To my surprise he extracted a condom from the table stand next to the bed and put it on. Supporting myself on forearms and knees, I arched over his torso, and Klaus, left hand on my upper back, right hand on the rising curve of my ass, steadied me while I hovered over his throbbing penis. Did I dare lower myself onto him and subject my recently pierced clit to the repeated thrusts of his stallion-like shaft?

I would, and I did. Laughing at my dilemma, Klaus pulled me down by the waist and sent his heavenly prick into me. With him lodged within, I spun my hips in a small circle, dragging my clit against his groin, and mixed pleasure with the pain from the recent piercing and the increased pressures I brought to bear on it as his blood-filled meat found the center of my lust.

Did he stop to ask if it hurt, or if I wanted to continue? No, but for me the sensations were too intense, too exquisitely painful, and in short order he was thrusting into me and I was humping back up at him; moaning, whispering and whimpering all at the same time along the way to my orgasm, or should I say, orgasms.

Klaus was unable to prolong his assault upon my body. I felt him tense and then his cock convulsed as he filled the condom while gasping for air.

A moment later he removed the condom and handed it to me, and not certain as to what he expected me to do with it; I brought it to my mouth and let his warm seed trickle down my throat.

I was never happier.