I Am the Bride Act 01 Scene 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ME: "My penis hurts."

She smiles cruelly.

HER: "You don't have a penis or a cock. You are not a man; you are a bitch. You have a little weenie."

I flinch at the pain in my little weenie.

HER: "What do you have?"

She squeezes harder. The heat in my anus increases.

HER: "Say it!"

My voice sounds high-pitched.

ME: "A little weenie."

She relaxes her grip. She strokes my weenie. It becomes hard. The earlier sensation in my balls and weenie returns. I unwillingly clasp down on the rod in my ass. My breathing becomes stronger.

HER: "Are you close?"

ME: "Yes, Mistress."

HER: "Good."

HER: "Do it again. Stay up this time."

I raise up and use my legs to hold my place by pressing my back against the chair. I feel the width of the dildo's expanded head stretching the entrance to my boy pie.

HER: "Do not sit down until I say so."

ME: "I don't think I can hold myself up for very long."

I don't want to say anything. She is strong enough to tear off my little weenie.

She stares at my little weenie while gently stroking its mere five inches. With her free hand she reaches underneath my ass. I hear some clicks and a snap. She retrieves her hand.

HER: "Sit."

I sit down, or rather, my legs give out. My little balls and weenie settle on my lap with her hand still in motion.

I gasp when my cheeks make contact with the chair's leather cushion. In one swift motion the dildo's total length re-enters my body. My legs feel weak. My ass feels full.

Her free hand reaches for my chin. She forces me to look into her eyes. Her face has an expression of deep concentration. As if she is peering into a supernova while holding its secrets in her palm, she stares into my eyes and strokes my little weenie.

HER: "Lift."

ME: "I don't think I can."

I shake from the closeness of what I hope will be a powerful orgasm.

HER: "Do you want to cum?"

ME: "Yes."

HER: "If you don't lift, I'll stop stroking."

With every ounce of strength I have I lift, again. My legs are failing. Slowly, I make vertical progress. I hope that my efforts are enough to please her.

HER: "Stay."

Her black eyes shine fiercely. Like the prey of a tigress, I feel vulnerable.

She passionately kisses me. She slides her tongue back into my mouth. She traces my tongue with hers. I do nothing but hold myself up.

She strokes my weenie. The dildo is firmly held inside my tightened girlie-hole. With every stroke of her hand, I unwillingly squeeze the dildo harder. The heat increases with each stroke of her hand.

She pulls her tongue out of my mouth.

Before I can free myself from the dazing effect of her kiss, I feel something cold against the tip of my weenie. My eyes shoot open.

The sensation of the cold metal sends shivers down my spine. She continues to stroke my cock.

She pushes an inch of the thin rod's tip into my weenie's hole.

ME: "guuhhhaaaa"

The cold feeling of the smooth metal in my weenie is profound.

With one fluid movement she slides the remaining length of golden rod down my little shaft. I arch my back. My toes curl.

ME: "nneeeee—ahhh--ahhhh--guhhhhhaa"

I realize what the gold thing is.

HER: "Sit."

Exhausted and overcome with these new sensations, my legs give out. My ass lands on the chair with a muffled thump. When my cheeks meet the chair's cushion, the dildo bumps my pelvic bone.

She ties the end of the sounding rod just beneath the turtleneck of my weenie with the red string.

She slides her tongue back into my mouth. She traces my tongue with hers. She continues to stroke my weenie. I endure the pleasure.

With each stroke, my weenie becomes more rigid. With each stroke, my anus tightens harder around the dildo. I begin to squirm anxiously as my anus becomes very hot.

Her tongue action, the heat in my anus, and her hand stroking my weenie push me over the edge.

My hips jerk forward. My balls and weenie give the sensations of a climax but the cum does not flow forward. Instead, the feeling of an imminent climax continues to heighten.

Her hand reaches the tip of my weenie. I squeal. My hips jerk forward, again.

ME: "FUCK!"

Her hand reaches the tip of my weenie. She thumbs the tip of the rod. My hips jerk forward, again. I scream.

My hips jerk forward, again.

I yell.

ME: "FUCK!"

My hips jerk forward, again and again and again.

ME: "God damn! Shit!"

She stops rubbing my weenie. The orgasmic sensation subsides. My anus is suddenly very very hot.

ME: "GUUHHHAAAA... It's burning! IT'S BURNING!"

Her free hand moves to my balls. She massages the bottom of my balls.

Back and forth her hand moves from my balls to my taint.

My hips jerk forward, again. I scream like a girl being slapped.

My hips jerk forward, again and again and again.

Again and again and again, my balls try to ejaculate. But they can't. With every would-be ejaculation, my anus tightens and burns.

The pleasure of this sexual torture is excruciating. I lose sense of everything except pleasure and pain. My weenie is pulsating. My anus is burning.

My hips jerk forward, again and again and again. Again and again and again, my balls try to ejaculate.

It seems like an eternity has passed, or has it just been a little while? I can no longer tell. I no longer care. The anal heat is unbearable. My orgasmic forces are overwhelming all of my senses.

Finally, stops kissing me.

She rubs the tip of my weenie with one hand and strokes my weenie with the other.

I scream like a little girl.

ME: "MISTRESS! Please!"

Tears of shame and pleasure run down my face.

HER: "That's right, little girl, cry for me."

More tears run down my face. They blind me.

HER: "Are you crying?"

More tears run down my face. I try to blink them away.

HER: "Don't deny them. Acknowledge them."

I breathe deeply.

HER: "Are you crying?"

ME: "Yes.

HER: "Good. Let the tears come. They help you to lose control. Every drop brings you closer to surrender. Every drop brings you closer to total submission. Total submission is heaven for a bitch in heat."

HER: "Are you a bitch in heat?"

She moves the hand that she used to massage my weenie's tip toward my balls. Gently she massages them. My hips jerk again. My anus tightens. My anus is on fire.

TO MYSELF: "Am I losing control, or have I already lost control?

HER: "Are you a bitch in heat?"

ME: "Please make it stop. My ass is burning. I need to cum."

It's unbearable.

HER: "Are you a bitch in heat?"

ME: "I am."

My hips jerk forward, again and again and again.

I yell.

ME: "Yes! YES! YES! YES! I am a bitch in heat."

I scream.

ME: "MISTRESS! PLEASE!"

I desperately want to cum but I can't with the sounding rod in my little weenie.

ME: "I am a bitch in heat. PLEASE FUCK ME!"

She stares at me. I am crying.

ME: "Please, god, make it stop!"

She laughs at me.

HER: "Silly little bitch. You will have to cum like a girl before I let you cum like a man."

She resumes massaging my balls. My hips jerk several times.

ME: "GOD!"

HER: "Do you want to come like a bitch?"

I orgasm, again, but nothing comes forth. I scream as the heat follows the orgasm.

HER: "Do you want to come like a bitch?"

ME: "I can't! I can't! I am not a woman! As much as I want to, I can't cum like a woman."

HER: "That is where you are wrong."

I scream.

ME: "My ass burns when I...nnnneeeeeeahahhhaaaaaaa"

My hips jerk wildly.

She gives my balls a rest. The orgasms subside again, I pant, short of breath.

HER: "Good. Your pussy is supposed to burn."

I scream as the intense heat follows another orgasm.

HER: "Do you like my fire oil? I bought it just for you to enjoy."

She strokes my weenie again. I orgasm, again. I scream as the heat follows the orgasm.

HER: "The heat aids in making you cum sooner, but that burning rush of heat that follows will help teach you to prolong your orgasms."

She releases my weenie.

I pant uncontrollably. She grabs my arms.

HER: "I am going to lift your up. You are going to stand."

I chuckle in disbelief. Tears are dripping from my chin. They land on my legs. One cold drip lands on my weenie's head. The sudden cold sensation startles me. I jump with little effort.

HER: "That dildo had better not slide out."

She stands up. She pulls me up, off the chair.

I try hard to clinch down on the hot rod in my ass, but it is no use. My ass is already loose. I feel the dildo slide from my anus. I try to grasp its tip, but its too late.

The dildo hits the floor. It bounces off the wooden tiles.

HER: "What the fuck?"

She looks down at the floor.

She looks at my face with a fierce scowl. I turn my head in shame.

HER: "What did I tell you?"

ME: "I am sorry."

Suddenly her expression turns to a smirk. She chuckles. I think she was betting my ass would be too loose or I would be too tired.

She steps to my left. She pushes me against her desk.

She puts one hand on my neck and forces me to bend over her desk.

My chest and arms make gentle contact. The granite is very cold. The desk seems to be a perfect height. My balls of my feet touch the floor and my legs are not bent. I rest my head on one side.

Her hands flow down my back. My back arches in response to her commanding touch. "Stay there, or else", is communicated to me without a single word spoken from her lips.

Her hands glide back and forth from the top of my bent ass to the bottom tips of my shoulder blades.

Her hands trace the shape of my feminine waist and hips. Her hands slide lower. She caresses my ass with both hands. Her fingers spread my cheeks. She teases my love hole with a finger.

HER: "What did I tell you to do?"

ME: "Not to let the dildo come out of my honey hole."

She prods my opening with her finger, but I am too tired to care.

HER: "Which hole?"

ME: "My..."

HER: "What am I fingering?"

ME: "My girlie-hole."

HER: "What kind of hole is it?"

ME: "A pussy."

HER: "Why do you have a pussy?"

ME: "Because..."

She shoves the finger into pussy. I wince.

ME: "...I am a bitch."

HER: "That's right."

ME: "I am sorry."

She removes her finger. I hear her sniffing.

She walks to her bag again and returns with a much larger object.

HER: "Yes. You are a sorry bitch with a loose pussy and a little weenie."

She gently prods my pussy with her finger but does not enter.

HER: "What are you?"

ME: "I am a sorry bitch with a loose pussy and a little weenie."

HER: "You must be some kind of slut if you can't hold in a small object."

TO MYSELF: "She thinks that dildo was small?"

She leans over me. Her right arm gracefully falls onto on my back. She runs her finger through my hair. I feel her fingers against my scalp. The sensation is very calming.

She places two fingers from her left hand into my mouth. Without thinking I suck and lick her fingers. Darting and swirling around them, I worship her digits.

She pulls her hand from my hair. Gently she prods my pussy with a finger.

HER: "Raise your hips."

I arch my back and raise my hips. She slides two finger into my pussy. I feel raw to the touch of her fingers.

HER: "Squeeze my finger."

I do my best to squeeze her finger. I am surprised that I can still squeeze my pussy. She gently finger fucks me.

She pulls out her fingers from my pussy. She sits up on the desk.

After a short time she spreads my cheeks with her fingers. A cold liquid lands on my anus. She reinserts her fingers into my pussy. She spreads my anus apart. She pulls her fingers out.

She prods my pussy teasingly with something soft and big. I squeal like a girl.

ME: "EWW"

This new object stretches my pussy. I moan with pleasure.

ME: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH"

She pushes the object further into my ass. My ass continues to accommodate the wide object. As the object fills my ass, I feel the length of the object become narrower as it continues to enter my body.

I hear the audible scratch and jingle of something small quickly dragged against the desk. She pulls her fingers from my mouth.

From her right hand to her left hand I watch her exchange a small white device dangling from a small key chain. Look like an electric key for a car.

TO MYSELF: "What is that for?"

I look into her eyes. With a wicked grin, she flips a switch on the device. Vibrations erupt in my anus. I squeal.

ME: "he ah he ew"

She stands up behind me and caresses my cheeks. She gently pulls and moves the butt plug around to test my grip.

ME: "Ah"

She squats behind me and reaches around my hips. She removes the sounding rod from my weenie.

She slides something between my legs. I hear several snaps as she places something around my hips, firmly attaching it to my body.

HER: "When I stimulated your weenie, I denied your orgasms. Now, I am going to help you achieve a your first female orgasm by stimulating only your butt cheeks and pussy. This will become a daily routine for you until you have learned to be a proper bitch."

ME: "Yes, Mistress."

HER: "I placed your weenie inside a large plastic bottle. I want you to cum in that bottle."

ME: "Yes, Mistress."

HER: "Count for me."

ME: "Count?"

SMACK!

The sudden pain on my left butt cheek surprises me.

ME: "ONE!"

SMACK!

She spanks my left cheek, again.

ME: "TWO!"

SMACK!

ME: "THREE!"

It stings.

SMACK!

ME: "FOUR!"

The audible impact of her hands hitting my ass seem very loud to me.

SMACK!

ME: "FIVE!"

She keeps hitting the same cheek with her right hand.

SMACK!

ME: "SIX!"

Oh God! My pussy is getting very hot again.

SMACK!

ME: "SEVEN!"

SMACK!

ME: "EIGHT!"

Every time she hits my ass, I tighten my anus. That tightening increases the blood around my anus and therefore the heat increases with it.

SMACK!

ME: "NINE!"

SMACK!

ME: "TEN!"

Now she is hitting my left cheek much harder. The soreness of my left cheek increases with each audible blow of her right hand.

SMACK!

ME: "ELEVEN!"

That hit was harder than the last.

SMACK!

ME: "TWELVE!"

That hit was even harder! I hoped that the sensation of the vibrating butt plug would help to drown out the pain of the spankings. But instead the spankings and the vibrations seem to help me to define each of them.

SMACK!

ME: "THIRTEEN!"

Each spank is harder than the last!

SMACK!

ME: "FOURTEEN!"

The heat in my anus is unbearable. Every sense in my body is focused on my ass. I can feel nothing but pain.

SMACK!

ME: "FIFTEEN!"

A mixture of tears and sweat run down my face.

She caresses my red butt cheek. Her fingers feel cool to the touch. I can feel the heat coming from my skin.

HER: "Your left butt cheek is very red and dark with an outline of my right hand on its surface. I have to make the other cheek match."

ME: "You must be kidding!"

She walks to my right side. She turns to face the other cheek.

HER: "Why on earth would I leave anything unfinished?"

SMACK!

ME: "SIXTEEN!"

She spanks my right butt cheek with her left hand. The pain did not surprise me. But I wasn't looking forward to more spankings.

SMACK!

ME: "SEVENTEEN!"

SMACK!

ME: "EIGHTEEN!"

SMACK!

ME: "NINETEEN!"

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY!"

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-ONE!"

OH NO! I need to pee. I can't do that in front of her.

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-TWO!"

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY!-THREE"

I can't hold it anymore.

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-FOUR!"

The sound of the piss hitting the bottom of the bottle fills the room. The sound becomes that of a liquid hitting a pool of liquid as I begin filling the bottle.

The sensation of peeing is exhilarating. The sound subsides as I finish peeing.

HER: "24 hits. That is not bad, some people don't hold out that long."

She reaches down and removes the bottle. She replaces the full bottle with an empty bottle.

HER: "But unfortunately you have not cum yet, so I must continue with your spanking."

I see her left raise her hand. Something is in her hand. I can't quite see what it is. My eyes are out of focus, but the shape is unmistakable.

Dear god!!! The paddle!!!

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-FIVE!"

My weenie is becoming erect.

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-SIX!"

That one was harder.

SMACK!

ME: "TWENTY-SEVEN!"

That one was much harder. My weenie is getting very hard and stiff. The vibrations feel too good.

SMACK!

That one was harder, still.

That was TWENTY-EIGHT! But I didn't have the power to speak. I feel incredibly close to coming but my weenie seems so slow to ejaculate. My mouth is open but only a single loud squeal could be heard from my wet lips. Spit is flying from my mouth.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Precum is dripping from my weenie.

Now she is hitting both of my girlie cheeks. She is alternating from the left to the right and then hitting both at once, smacking the tip of the vibrating butt plug that is inside my pussy.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

The sounds of her spanking my ass become a crescendo of pain and pleasure as the loudness and impact increases with each blow to my girlie cheeks.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I am unable to speak, I am unable to think. I can only FEEL this tremendous force building inside my little weenie. It feels unbelievable. All of the times I have been fucked like a woman, I never came. Now, I am going to come like a whore while being spanked.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

My weenie and my ass are the center of my world. I can't sense anything else. My vision is blurring. My hearing is dimmed. Somewhere in the faint distance I hear a smacking sounding. My senses are fusing together.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

A powerful force of orgasmic sensations tsunami throughout my body. A tremendous river of fluids slam through my weenie.

My weenie explodes. I scream like a little girl being slapped in the face.

ME: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Another powerful force of sensations course through my body. They soar towards the tip of my weenie like lightning through a rod of iron. Another round of semen jolts from my weenie. I scream like a bitch.

ME: "MISTRESS!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

A third volley of semen flies from my weenie like a laser. It'd swear the final orgasm was more powerful than the previous two combined. My scream broadens into a yell.

I can not stop vocalizing my pleasure.

Suddenly, I lose my sense of hearing. My sight turns black. I am not aware of her spankings anymore. I can't feel the vibrations. The pain of my sore ass doesn't exist. But surely they continue—in another world from where I am now.

I Am the Bride © 2015

12