Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Telling a different story!

The facts as stated in the first chapter are different from the ones given here. Carrie's interest in sex supposedly grew over the years as stated in the first chapter. But, in this one, Carrie says she's needed it often since she was a teenager! Found that distracting! The sex is O.K. here, but that story discrepancy cost you; and you only got four stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Wonderful addition to the story

Vi answered perfectly when told of mother/son. More family members are attracted to each other than most admit. It seems !ike once someone brings up incest many start to open up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facts.

Go back to chapter 1 and do some serious editing; not only is the spelling and grammar in need of it, but the facts to your storyline don't match.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
One of the best family stories.

Great combination of love, tenderness, affection, and fucking.

Love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Maybe you can write more about maybe Dad being able to get it up more regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Facts.

In addition, pick a POV and stick to it. Frankly, writing a story called "I asked Our Son to Fuck His Mother" (first person) and suddenly changing to third person doesn't make a lot sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
uhh, No...

Father eating sons cum out of mom's puss... That is so far beyond gross...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous