All Comments on 'I Ate the Milk and Cookies'

by DedeM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
menatvmenatvover 16 years ago

I thought it was very hot...younger former pupil drugging/seducing a teacher..stripping her and fondling her...adding to her "collection".

Very hot..wouldn't mind seeing more installments made.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Not Bad At All!

To me, this kind of had a "Twilight Zone" feel to it. I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

That was a fantastic story, with an even better twist. I wish you the absolute best of luck with your writing career.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
Great story, except.....

As promised, I just read your story. So nicely written. Moved along quickly, kept me reading to the end. Only, I will now and forever have a bit of fear lurking when I prepare for my favorite evening snack of (dare I say it) milk and cookies.

ILienBagby

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved your story! This sure isn't the regular run of the mill vanilla cookies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Creepy

Creepy and bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good

I would like to say that I hope you make this into a series. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very Creative!

Ben_BittenBen_Bittenover 6 years ago
I love it

I love to make cookies and I've written a story (well part #1 so far) where cookies are the Ice Breaker. My stories are somewhat based upon fact; because I really do make world renowned cookies and have been told by women they almost orgasmed smelling them fresh out of the oven, so I can see much of the story happening.

Love the original and interesting twist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous