I Became an Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a dive at him, but my feet stuck in the soft mud and as I fell, I grabbed the top of his shorts and pulled them down. He fell over and suddenly I was on top. I sat on his chest facing his feet, and quickly filled his underpants. His hands appeared from behind me and massaged my muddy breasts, I lay back on top of him enjoying the sensation and we rolled over together, each time getting nearer the water and into wetter mud. The next thing, my shorts were round my knees my panties torn off and discarded and he was trying to enter me from behind. It was incredibly sexy and felt great with the smooth mud tending to make a slurping noise. He was shagging me doggie style on the beach in broad daylight! I came very quickly so did he, thrusting urgently into me, exhausted he rolled off me, I lay there fingering my own clitoris and came again. I loved it!

When we came to, we both rolled down into the water to try to wash off. Luckily there was about four feet of water so we were able to submerge completely and bathe in the creek to get the worst off. Our clothes however were ruined. My blouse had a rip in it and was but a limp rag, my shorts had survived but were very muddy and I couldn't wash it out in the water even when I took them of. His clothes were not much better as we went back to where we had left the beach bag. By the time we had got there the mud was drying and making out clothes stiff and uncomfortable and we still had about half a mile to get to the car. We did have a couple of bath towels in the bag so we stripped off and wrapped ourselves in the towels for the walk back to the car. We sat in the car still in our towels and ate our lunch. Dave thought he knew of some public toilets where there were showers, so off we went.

Duly showered we decided to make an early start for home. I had put on the first thing I got out the case; it was a button through summer dress with small sleeves, very pretty. As we set off up the motorway, the sun was coming through the glass sunroof and shining onto my legs, I though last chance to top up my tan so pulled my skirt up to the top of my thighs and went to sleep. I sensed the car had stopped and woke up with a start. We were in a petrol station and Dave was just coming back to the car after having paid for the petrol. I then realised that my dress was fully open all the way down and had been pulled apart to expose everything! Dave the horror! Then I noticed a small boy looking in through driver's window. I drew my dress together and shooed him away. Dave said "don't shout at him, I asked him to keep an eye on the car whilst I was away". Dave was carrying a magazine and some milk and bread; I said "how long have we been here, He said about fifteen minutes!" But your dress has been undone since Bristol". It was quite a fitting end to the weekend, - on reflection!

At home, the day after we got back, I rang Cas said I had a lot to tell her and we arranged to meet for coffee in the town later in the week. The following Friday when I walked in to the coffee shop I found Cas already with Sarah, they had just bumped into each other. I told them about the weekend away, they were amazed. Sarah asked me if I would ever do it again, I said yes, as I had now got the taste for the risk of it. Cas said that if I really wanted to take a risk, she knew the ideal occasion and looked at Sarah. Sarah looked puzzled for a moment and then brightened and said "You're right!" It seems that the party at Bill's rugby club after the first game of the season, was what they had in mind. Apparently it is not unknown for one of the wives waiting in the bar whilst the team were bathing after the game, to get scooped up and taken into the dressing room and dumped in the bath with fifteen blokes! I said I would consider going to the party if they went naked under their dresses as well. After all, it was Cas who had run down the road with her dress flaring out behind her like pair of wings. Cas looked at Sarah and "it might be fun." Sarah said we were on our own this time, but she would be there any way. I also told them about our game for choosing dresses at random from the wardrobe. Cas said it would be different this time as she would choose my dress herself. In that case, I said, I would choose hers. The first game was in about three weeks.

12