I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was arching and cumming too on the chair I was sitting on as I watched his huge cock cumming and cumming and cumming! God it was so sexy watching him cum.

When we both recovered he said: "Oh Bonnie that was good. My cock is so sensitive now but it would be so much better if my lover was here sucking me cleaning it off and hold it so she would get every drop."

I said: "Thursday I'll milk you and give you total satisfaction bay! Wait until Thursday."

I saw his body begin to relax now and he looked drained and weak and spent. But he had this glow and smile on his face so it was in a most incredibly good way. He said: "All my energy and focus was directed to my cock and how good it felt when it began shooting my cum. I feel this incredible sense of pleasure that emanates from my cock and loins. With each contraction there is a wonderful wave of sexual pleasure a real high, especially in my cock head. The first and second convulsions are usually the most intense in sensation and those are the most savage and shoot my cum further then the others that follow. Thereafter, each contraction is associated with a diminishing volume of cum and a milder wave of pleasure."

I had watched as he jerked off for me and I saw him cum. My pussy was soaking wet and I had masturbated for him helping him to cum and enjoying the sensations of cumming myself. John had watched as I did it over my new PC camera. I showed him my complete nude body, every part of it. Then I used my dildo and John watched me fucking myself. Then I came it was with a loud cry of pleasure.

When we had recovered John was watching me and smiled. He asked if it was good and I told it was excellent. But that it would be much better when he fucked me and came inside my pussy for the first time. He agreed. Then John told me to make sure I bring the dildo with me. I laughed and told him as soon as I wash it I will put it in my suitcase.

We said our goodbyes and I finish packing what I needed.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
The ass wipe reads 8 fucking chapters but there

nothing for him. Nothing but a great story and his little cock jerking off in his sad little hand becasue no real woman would ever want him. WHy the fuck do these boys read these sstoreis and then complain all the fucking time? Are they really that bored with life they think it's fucking funny to piss on allthe writers here? Lit should surely do somethign to stop this bullshit before all the good writers leave. She told yuo she would delete your comments you dumb fucking ass wipe if you didnt leave your name. Lit should keep them off everywhere unless they post their name and be a member of this site so we can all beat the shit out of them.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm

Bonnie, this story is interesting and you've certainly got me wondering if there is a twist or two coming. <p>

One thing that I find interesting about this series is the total lack of guilt on Bonnie's part. She justifies her cheating wtih John and then goes apeshit when she gets an inkling that Bob may be cheating on her. Wouldn't she have at least a little bit of residual guilt that she was no better? To be truthful, you have not made her a very loveable character.<p>

This is particularly true when you consider the nature of a lot of the "evidence" that she gathers.<p>

1. Bob was seen having lunch at a hotel Restaurant with the Blond and he tipped to get a secluded booth in the back. <p>

2. The Blond was seen with her skirt pulled up and the staff thought that Bob might have been fingering her.<p>

3. A waitress though that Bob and the Blond were acting like lovers and sometimes would hurry through meals and rush off. <p>

4. There was a suspicion that Bob had spent nights at the hotel although there were two rooms. <p>

When I first read this scenario, it was like the manager was describing the lunch that Bonnie had had with John. Secluded dark booth; getting fingered at the table; rushing off to a hotel room for an afternoon of sex. Wouldn't this description trigger her guilt just a little bit, if only because it was so similar to what she had done?<p>

Anyway, I don't know where you will take it, but I'll come along for the ride.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
The only mother I have fucked is yours you red

neck ass wipe. leave this woman alone and let her write her story. W/O people submitting stories on here you dumb fuck you would have to watch your sister masturbating with a baseball bat.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
One ass wipe write

I don't See the point of continuing this story as you have decided too make both of them cheat, this marriage is over as far as any semblance to reality would demand.

Who cares what you see or want, it's not your fucking story . Just stop reading it if you don't like it. Go read the Bible.

galahadesqgalahadesqalmost 16 years ago
Very hot

Loved it.....but you should have let Lucy get you off! Maybe in another installment?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Huw Faithful wife succumbs to husband's predatory colleague.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01 A husband hear and witness the rape of his beautiful wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mr E and the Guilty Conscience What does he know? What will he do?in Loving Wives
More Stories