All Comments on 'I Break For No Man'

by erinjamison

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lots of good new authors today! Excellent set up. You have built up the tension well. I really hope you mean it in the title. I want very much to see her triumph, even if the path is difficult. There are already more than enough stories where she looses in the end.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
Great start!

I love stories where the heroine has escaped and gone into hiding. You just know he's gonna find her eventually and the tension is delicious. Will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amen to Revenge and Triumph of the Woman for a change

Please - follow through with the promise of your title. I echo the prior comment - too many stories where the inevitable outcome is the woman dead in a ditch - Funny how the author never has the courage to show that obvious eventuality - as if that isn't what will happen.

I mean - how many "old" sex slaves are there? Can you imagine - locking up a beautiful young woman - and then keeping her through menopause? Someone should write that story - it could be hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Has promise...

But you need to edit before posting. You used "I" and "Me" multiple times to refer to the main character which abruptly changed the scene and had me out of the story. This could go wonderful places, but don't rush it without editing.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Echo the others here

A great start, but hope that isn't it. Next chapter please.

The story is also yours, so don't be swayed by what the readers want....you just do your thing...

Ps...I do love a strong heroine who kicks ass...:-))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous