I Called She Came Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri looked back over her shoulder as she slid up and down a few times rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks before asking, "Can you see it, can you see my virgin asshole waiting for your fat cock."

I could indeed see the coral colored ring and how she would slid down and then rub the tip of my slickened cock against it. The friction of her ass cheeks and the thought her putting it in her ass was very stimulating. Her rubbing the bottom of my cock head against it was great too. That's my most sensitive part.

Now working her hips faster she added "Daryl tried to fuck my ass but he was too much of a jerk to make it work, my Daddy wanted it and Angie loves to finger it but no one has ever gotten their cock into it all the way."

Terri was fingering herself along with rubbing my cock in circles around her asshole as it they meet on her ass thrusts. I was getting closer to cumming and she was reaching for another one.

Adding to her fantasy Terri went on, "I want Angie to finger my ass while you watch before she really lubes my ass and your cock."

Feeling I was about to shoot again I tightened my thighs and felt the first spasms start to hit me.

Teri went on, "I will spread my ass for you and have Angie put your cock at the opening and guide you as you push into me."

I wasn't sure what it was, the thought of Angie fingering Teri, Angie holding my cock, fucking Teri's ass or all of it but I loaded up a loud grunt and began shooting my load between her ass cheeks. Teri let out an ooooh as she felt my hot cum splash against her asshole.

I got cum between and all over her ass cheeks as well as all over the leather and me. What didn't stick to her ran back down into my sodden crotch. If I thought it was over I was wrong. Teri drop my now softening cock but began running her fingers through the cum and then back over her clit and asshole. Once again she began rocking her hips and as she let out an animalistic moan she shoved a finger covered with my cum in her ass.

Going rigid she screamed "fucking my ass , oh fucking my ass, oh my gawwd!"

With that she dropped onto the bed quivering a finger buried in her ass and two in her pussy until the both finally fell away in her exhaustion.

12