I Can Do Better Than That....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raage
Raage
3 Followers

Sitting on the bed she was swinging her legs back and forth whistling some chick-song from the radio.

I asked, "So you ready for this?"

"I think so", she replied tentatively. "Any advice?" she inquired.

"I simply forgot the camera was there. Of course my wife helped with that as well. The moment her lips touched me, the reality of the situation faded away", I explained.

"Good", Shelley sighed, "I hope its the same with me. I'm a bit nervous. I've been with a girl before, way back in college, but I have never been filmed or had sex with someone else watching."

Putting the stationary camera in place I chuckled, "Speaking from the voice of experience, its not as bad as you may think and its probably better than you can imagine."

Megan than appeared in her sexy nurse outfit with a tray and 3 glasses of wine. Two were filled nearly to the top while the other was only half-filled. "Here's some liquid courage", she declared, handing Shelley a full cup and me a half.

"Why only half", I asked.

"Because you need to keep a steady hand on the camera", Megan replied.

"Why a full cup for me", asked Shelley cupping the wine glass.

"Because if you are as nervous as I am, you'll need it!", Megan said taking the other full cup and we toasted to a successful final scene. I noticed Megan filled hers up again another half glass before taking her place for the final scene.

*****

Shelley lay on the table with the single white sheet over her. Closing her eyes she pretended she was asleep. Her excitement was high I could tell. Her chest was moving up and down very rapidly and her hands were trembling a little bit.

I hit play on the stationary camera and started up the other camera zooming out to get the entire scene. Megan came up to the bed with a clipboard in hand pretending to be reading Shelley's chart.

"Tsk, Tsk. The poor thing. She's been in a coma a week now and nothing those male doctors have done has been any good." Megan said looking over her patient tenderly. "If she doesn't snap out of it soon, who knows what will happen?" Megan was using her ditsy porn star voice and bobbing her head side to side as she spoke. While very cheesy, it still added to her overall hotness and it got me hard again.

Looking her over Megan commented, "and I can see she has soooo much to live for!" Megan pulled the sheet down to expose Shelley in her patient gown. "Yes, definitely a lot to live for!" Megan said as she licked her lips and looked the lovely patient up and down.

Anticipation was growing in the room, at least for myself. I had seen a few girl-girl scenes in the videos we rent, but I had never seen anything in person. I just hoped I could keep the camera steady when the time came. I was starting to admire Shelley's camera skills more and more.

After pulling the sheet down, Megan let her hand slide up the Shelley's side brushing her hips and the side of her left breast as she walked to the top of the bed. Shelley was either really nervous or a lousy actress because her toes started to curl. I figured I could edit that out later.

"I know she had a boyfriend in here earlier who looked like he was more into her for her body than anything else", commented the lovely nurse. "I think I'll see for myself what all the fuss was about" she inquisitively added.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, Nurse Megan undid the cord tying the two halves of the robe together, which Shelley had thoughtfully tied around the front of her waist. With that undone, Megan gently pulled up the gown so that only she, and not the cameras, could see what was underneath.

"Now I see what all the fuss was about", Nurse Megan said as her voice moved from the high-pitched porn star voice to something deeper and more seductive.

"There is one thing none of those male doctors will ever understand and that is how to really arouse a women. She's just sleeping and all she needs is the right reason to wake up", grinned the nurse.

Nurse Megan went down to the bottom of the table and starting to lightly kiss the tops of Shelley's feet. We didn't know at that time Shelley had something of a foot fetish and she nearly came from the foot kissing and overall anticipation, but I digress. Moving up from her feet Megan began running her hands up and down Shelley's legs while slowly kissing up them. She paused at her knees kissing around them and moving from one leg to the other and back again as she started to move her way up again.

Shelley stirred. I couldn't really tell if it was acting or a reaction to the kissing. In a few minutes though I knew it wouldn't really matter. I grinned to myself and prayed to keep it steady.

As the nurse came up the patient's thighs, she lifted her head and said, "This gown is really in the way". Lifting the gown, Megan exposed her patient to the open air. I zoomed in with my camera and you could see Shelley's slit glistening with wetness. I supposed a real coma patient wouldn't be like that, but who cares?

Megan wet her lips and said, "Mmmmm, its too bad the boyfriend isn't here to take some lessons on how to please a woman". Megan began to playfully touch the well trimmed hairs surrounding Shelley's pussy. Dipping a finger in and out, Megan licked it and purred. And with that, Megan continued her way upward.

Pulling up the gown even farther, Megan exposed the patient's stomach. She could use a few sit ups, but not too bad, I thought to myself. Kissing around her stomach I could see through the camera Shelley was breathing more shallow. Megan was really getting into the kissing and quickly exposed the rest of the patient, tossing the gown aside. Shelley was now completely naked and the camera was loving it.

I moved to the foot of the table and zoomed in on Megan's tongue circling her patient's left nipple. After getting it as hard as an eraser she moved to the right and did the same. Megan than moved back to the foot of the table and I took a place at the top.

Megan gently but firmly moved Shelley's legs apart. Taking her feet and putting them on her shoulders, Megan drew Shelley close to the end of the bed and began to gently lick her clit up and down. After a few tentative licks, she started getting more into the feast and I circled around to get a better close up of the action.

Shelley was beginning to stir more actively now moving her head back and forth, still with her eyes closed, with some light moans escaping her lips.

"I bet those doctors never got that reaction in anything THEY did", said Megan coming up for air. Megan went back to work revitalizing the patient with her tongue and now added a couple fingers to the mix. Megan was grabbing the outside of Shelley's pussy lips and squeezed them together creating, for lack of a better term, a "clit sandwich". Megan was lightly pinching on the outside which popped Shelley's clit out. Megan would then run her tongue along the length of the slit. This was something I had never even thought of doing to my wife and I filed it away with things to do to her later.

By this time it was obvious Shelley was no longer in a coma, but was well on her way to complete recovery! Her hips started to buck and she brought a hand down on the back of Megan's head and ran it through her hair as Megan continued her expert actions. Shelley was groaning and a couple quiet expletives seeped out of her mouth. I guess its true that only a woman knows what another woman wants, because I know my wife had never previously licked a pussy in her life yet she was working over Shelley like an experienced pro.

Shelley's mouth opened and the sound which emitted from it I can only describe as a banshee's howl. She explained later than this was her first orgasm caused by another person and it hit her hard. After the initial howl, she switched to short screams mix with a bunch of "yes's, no's", other things I couldn't make out even watching the footage later.

"I need to make sure she doesn't slip back into the coma now", Megan said aloud to no one in particular. Reaching under the table she pulled out a new dildo (at least I hadn't seen it before) and a harness. "And to make sure I need to share some of my sexual essence as well".

Intrigued I zoomed out and filmed my wife attaching this harness and her patient slowly recovering from the immense orgasm she had just experienced. "Where did that come from?", I wondered while filming, "and how she know how to put it on? Oh well, questions for another day". After attaching the harness, Megan took off the bustier. "This is just getting in the way", she stated.

With her pussy already wet from her own juices and the licking she received, Megan was able to easily work the dildo into Shelley and began to slowly move in and out. Shelley began to writhe on the table and she was beginning to get overloaded. Her lack of sex in her personal life was showing and I knew this scene would not last much longer.

Megan seemed to sense that as well and began to move more forcefully in and out. I found out later the harness also rubbed up again Megan's clit and this stimulation was bringing her closer to orgasm as well. The added movement was causing both women's breasts to jump up and down. Shelley reached up and grabbed hers', pinching her nipples and fondling them which helped to keep them a bit more stable. Finally, like they had previously coordinated it, they both came together in a fury of hair, screams, and cries.

Slightly recovered Megan looked up. Grinning and using the ditsy porn star voice again, Megan went to the top of the bed and said, "Success! Do you know you have been in a coma for a week?" What a perfect end to a perfect performance!

*****

It took 2 weeks to edit the video. Shelley was very interested in the final outcome, as were Megan and I. I decided to all the editing myself since I know what a guy really wants to see. Finally, 2 weeks to the day after the filming, I held a private screening in our living room. We sat on the couch with me on the far right, Shelley on the far left and Megan in the middle.

I was pleased with the final product and I hoped the girls would feel the same. Hitting play on the DVD player, we all had glasses of wine and talked away the anxiety of watching ourselves. I dimmed the lights and the TV came alive with the sound track I had chosen. The music was modern, but still cheesy.

The Pizza guy scene started and I complimented Shelley on her camera work. We watched Megan playing on the bed when the door bell I added was heard. We watched her give me the blow job and the watched us fuck on the couch. I could feel movement on the couch as the women were getting turned on by the scenes. I had been watching this footage for the past two weeks and practically had every moment memorized by now. Regardless, the fact that the women were getting turned on turned me on as well.

The Plumber scene came next and the women pointed out a few things they would improve IF we ever did this again. As the scene progressed though I noticed both Shelley's and Megan's hands disappearing under the blanket they had spread across themselves. And I could feel some of motion of the couch as the scene climaxed..

The video moved on to the final scenario. Megan said, "If we ever do this again, we should spring for the hospital bed rental and get some stir-ups as well. That would make things much easier and more interesting."

My hand finally moved under my belt as my hard on was becoming painful and needed some adjusting. Megan finally gave in though and I watched as she unzipped her skirt and slid it and her panties to the floor. Keeping the blanket over her she started stroking her pussy while watching herself seduce the comatose patient on the screen. Shelley, taking her cue from Megan, slipped her slacks off and followed her example.

I figured what the heck and did the same, shucking my pants and letting "mini-me" out into the open air. The girls both smiled at me, letting their eyes roam down to my hard dick and then refocused on the scene developing on the TV. . Sitting on the couch we all climaxed at the same time the nurse and patient climaxed. Laying there spent from the exertion, I asked, "So do we need to reshoot any of it?"

******

Back to the present. I am watching my lovely wife and her now best friend Shelley each others pussies with the same zeal a starving man would eat a King's feast. Its been about a year since the first movie screening. Since then I made some contacts within the adult film industry, gave a couple private screenings, and sold the film to a distribution company for a fair chunk of change.

I've since learned I could have gotten more money if the ladies were better known. How did I learn that? The video we made was the best selling "Amateur" video for 6 months straight. Now the ladies are in demand. They both quit their jobs as paralegals and have applied their skills to both being in front and behind the camera. Did I mention the law firm they worked for specialized in corporate mergers and acquisitions? Its amazing the difference a little knowledge and education can bring.

Even though we have had many offers, Megan only works with me and Shelley -- both on and off camera. Limiting her sex to only each other may limit her marketability, but we feel committed to each other in that way. Shelley on the other hand has branched out, with our blessing, and done some videos with some other guys and a couple girls -- pros within the Industry -- and is becoming well known by herself. This has helped our overall marketing and business efforts since both girls know contracts inside and out. We started our own production company and are now forming a distribution model to etch more profit from the venture. We know this won't last forever, at least in front of the camera. We are simply the flavor of the day. We have been talking about helping other couples with the same idea we had make some videos for either private use or public distribution. Maybe Megan and I will eventually branch out to another couple or woman. I have thought about it often, but she calls the shots on that one -- never mess with a good thing!

Our production company? Its called "We Do It Better Productions".

Raage
Raage
3 Followers