I Can Only Take So Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go!" Derek ordered. His hand firmly grasped hers as he purposefully pulled her up dragging her towards the door. Excitement coursed through her and she didn't hesitate or stop to say good bye to Kate as she followed him out. They walked quickly to his truck and two minutes later they were at her front door.

Derek's strong hands firmly held her curvy waist as she attempted to slide her key into the lock. The warmth of his body burned at her back. He inhaled the sweet coconut smell of her shampoo and exhaled in a groan; his breath tickled the back of her neck. He stepped closer to her, his cock pressing into the crease of her ass and he slid his hands up her body, over her shoulders and slowly down her arms to her hands where he took the key from her.

"Let me." He said nuzzling against her as he effortlessly unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Brook couldn't move she had a pretty good idea of what was to come as soon as the door closed behind them, she'd fantasied about it every night, yet she couldn't bring herself to take even one step away from him to walk inside.

Derek's hands returned to her waist. He pressed his hips harder into her ass and Brook's head fell back against his shoulder. She reached back with her hands grabbing his waist pulling him tighter into her body.

"Are you going to invite me in Brook or are we going to fuck on your front porch?" Derek's hoarse voice whispered against her skin.

Brook moved her head to the side, pushing his head away from her neck. She rolled up onto the balls of her feet leaving their mouths inches apart and ground her body against his. A deep growl rumbled from Derek's throat as he wrapped an arm around her waist, picked her up and walked through the door, slamming it with his other hand before leaning down to take her mouth with his.

His kisses were filled with controlled passion like a man savoring his favorite meals. Every caressing movement of his full lips and stroke of his talented tongue was slow and deliberate.

Brook's body ignited, she wanted to ravage him right there in the door way. She turned to face him wrapping her arms around his neck pulling at him in attempt to take control of the kiss. Derek reached back and grabbed her wrists raising them above her head and spun her pushing her back into the door. He teased her mouth sucking her bottom lip briefly before nibbling his way across her jaw.

"We aren't rushing this Brook." His nose slid across her soft neck, his breath sending electric shocks through her body straight to her clit. "As much as I want to bend you over the back of that couch and ride you hard and quick until you can't breathe, I'm not wasting two months of foreplay on five minutes of rough sex. Not our first time. Next time though..."

He nipped at her neck, his teeth inflicting a sweet pleasurable pain then he stepped away from her keeping hold of one of her wrists.

"Where's your room?"

His abrupt departure from her body allowed her to regain a little composure.

"Would you like a drink first? I have wine, rum, or maybe some vodka?"

"I'm fine with either of those."

Derek dropped her wrist and she moved into the kitchen where she removed the rum from the fridge. Instead of getting glasses she found a bucket in the cabinet, put the bottle inside and filled it with ice, grabbing the bucket she headed down the nearby hallway.

When she got to the entrance of her room she turned to see Derek standing with his hands in his pockets staring at her. She leaned against the door frame and smiled.

"Are you coming?"

Slowly Derek removed his hands and reached up to unbutton his shirt sleeves as he started to walk toward her.

Brook turned walking the rest of the way into her room. On the night stand sat the dimmer switch for her fan and lights, sitting the bucket down she picked up the remote and turned the lights to their dimmest setting. The light was just bright enough to add the illusion of candle light to the room. She turned around to find Derek walking in unbuttoning the last button on his shirt.

Brook walked over and ran her hands up Derek's stomach to his firm pecs. Her palms smoothed outward over his chest and up his shoulders brushing his shirt off his body and down his arms. Her breath quickened as she relished in the feel of his warm smooth skin. Unable to stop herself she leaned over and delivered soft pecks across his.

Her dainty hands lightly traced up and down his sides as her little wet tongue peeked out to circle his nipple. She flicked the tip and blew on it to make it stand out before sucking it into her mouth. Derek's hands flew to the sides of her head and he fisted his fingers in her loose silky hair. Brook's eyes looked up to his face to see his jaw clenching.

"MMMMM" She moaned lowering to her knees, kissing down his stomach to right above his pants. Her fingers moved to undo his belt buckle and pants as she continued to tease him with her tongue. Slowly she pulled down his zipper and opened his fly to reveal the outline of his impressive erection under tight boxer briefs. Her fingers grabbed the waist of his boxers and pulled down them down with his jeans, licking the length of his cock as it began to emerge.

Derek stepped out of his pants and enjoyed the sight of the beautiful girl at his feet getting ready to take his raging hard into her cute little mouth. Her full lips parted and she flattened her tongue against his glans before sucking it deep into her mouth. He stared down into her big blue eyes as worked her mouth up and down his cock.

"This is one of the things I imagined as I watched you at the gym. I imagined you coming over, kneeling between my legs and blowing me like this. I imagined shooting my cum all over your face as everyone watched."

Derek backed away pulling his cock out of her warm mouth and lifted her up by her arms turning her around, and guiding her towards the edge of her bed. Slowly he grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head gliding his hands up her body as he went. The dress hadn't allowed for her to wear a bra, so she stood there in nothing, but a pair of royal blue panties and her heels.

Derek spread her feet wide and leaned her over so that her forearms supported her on the bed. "Don't move!" He ordered. His hands moved up and down her thin back and over the soft curves of her round ass. Brook struggled to stay still.

Lust ran through her like a freight train. The feel of his hands on her was one of the most erotic and pleasurable feelings she had ever felt and he hadn't even gotten inside her soaking wet panties yet.

"What else did you imagine? I want to know every thought that crossed your mind while you were staring at me." Brook looked back over her shoulder at him with a daring stare. She wanted to know she wasn't alone in her fantasies. She wanted to know that he was as obsessed with her as she was with him.

"I want your forehead on the bed Brook." Derek's face showed no emotion. She opened her mouth to argue and his hand slid up her spine to the back of her head gripping her hair and firmly guiding her head down onto the mattress.

"Don't move again Brook." His voice was strong and commanding causing goose bumps to rise on her skin.

He was enthralled by the feel of her satin skin. Her body was the perfect mix of soft womanly curves and toned muscle.

"I imagined yanking you off of those cardio machines and fucking you against the wall... I imagined following you into the bathroom, laying you down on a bench, wrapping your legs around my head and eating your pussy until you screamed for me to stop..."

Derek dropped to his haunches his hands on her hips and his face level with her ass. He leaned over and breathed against the bottom of her panty line, his tongue snaked out and traced under the lace covering her cheeks.

"Oh God!" Brook groaned. She felt that lick through her entire body. Her nipples pebbled and pussy quivered.

"My favorite fantasy I actually had to talk myself out of quite often."

He moved to her other cheek and traced the panty line down her cheek in between her legs to within an inch of her juicy hole. "I imagined waiting for you in the parking lot..."

He flicked his tongued against her labia, first on one side then the other. "...pulling you into the back seat of my truck and fucking the shit out of you."

Derek reached up and pulled her panties to the side and stuck his tongue deep into Brook's dripping pussy.

"Ughhh!" Brook's back curled, her fists clenched into the comforter, and as she tried to shove her pussy down onto Derek's face.

"Yes Derek! Oh God. That feels so good."

Derek grabbed her ass and squeezed it with both hands before leaning back and pulling her panties down her perfect legs. She stepped together just long enough for him to take them off, but then he moved them back into their previous position. His hands gripped her ass again and pulled her cheeks apart running his tongue from her wet hole back to her little rosebud and continuing up her crack.

Brook's legs began to tremble and she clung to the bed.

"Would you let me do that Brook? Would you let me fuck this beautiful pussy in the back seat of my truck right there in the parking lot?" Derek speared her again with his tongue, fucking in and out.

"Yes!" She screamed. "Oh god I wanted to ride you right there in the middle of the gym. I wanted to climb on your cock while you sat on that fucking chest press machine."

Derek pulled away, stood up, flipped her over and threw her back on the bed. Brook's legs fell open as she stared up into his ravenous face. She crawled backward as he crawled forward, kissing, licking, and biting up her thighs before diving his face deep between her swollen lips. His tongue worked in and out of her, he sucked at her lips bringing his fingers up to take the place of his wandering mouth.

Brooks's whole body was shaking with need, her hips bucked against his fingers and she grabbed at his bald held trying to pull it toward her straining clit.

"Please!" she begged. "Oh god Derek. Please just make me cum."

Derek suctioned his mouth directly over her clit sucking it hard into his mouth as he curled his fingers repeatedly against her G spot.

Brook screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her. Her back bowed off the bed thrusting her luscious breasts high into the air. Her strong thighs clamped Derek's head and hand tightly as her pussy gushed covering him in her sweet cream.

Derek kept thrusting his fingers in and out of her until her legs began to loosen and her moans quieted. Slowly he slipped his fingers from her body and licked them clean. Brooked looked down her body at him in awe. He delivered soft kissed up her belly to the underside of her breasts. She circled her arms around his head and hugged him to her as he licked and nipped towards her nipple. His mouth opened wide wrapping around her areola.

"Yes baby suck me. Oh god, don't stop!" Brook thrust her chest smashing it against his face and let out a loud groan.

Derek grabbed each breast in his hands squeezing them. He moved back and forth between them sucking them hard and deep into the back of his mouth.

Brook pulled at his head.

"Kiss me Derek. Please I want to kiss you."

Derek moved up kissing her with all the passion and pent up hunger that had been building up over the last two months. Brooks's hands dug deep into his scalp as they ate at each other's mouths.

Derek broke away from her mouth looking deep into her eyes. "Tell me I don't need a fucking condom." His cock stroked up and down her soaking slit begging to be let inside.

Brook backed away and positioned herself on the tip of his shaft.

"Just take me."

"Fuck yeah!" Derek groaned as he sank his bare cock deep into her tight creamy hole. Delicious wet warmth enveloped him. He held himself still inside her enjoying the feel of her velvet pussy contracting around him.

"You feel better than I imagined." He said gliding his lips across her collarbone up her neck, kissing the underside of her jaw. "I love the way you grip my cock with your muscles."

He nipped her bottom lip with his teeth and pushed his dick deeper inside her hitting her cervix. "Ahhhh shit she moaned."

Brook clamped down hard on his cock and whispered to him. "Just so you know, every time I'm staring into your eyes while at the gym I'm practicing my kegels."

Derek's forehead dropped down to hers groaning loudly. "You're killing me. I'm going to be thinking of this moment every time I look over at you now."

"I think I like that." Brook laughed running her hands over his bald head and down his neck to his shoulders. Her lips tilted up barely touching his, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

Derek took her mouth in a deep kiss curling his tongue around hers. His hips rocked back moving in and out using smooth long strokes as he cradled her in his strong arms. Brook thrust her firm breasts up towards his chest and rocked her hips in sync with his movements.

"You have amazing tits." Derek said taking the right one in his hand and leaning down to suck the tip. His strokes became short and choppy as he nursed at her breast. Brook could feel another orgasm building deep inside her abdomen.

"Don't stop Derek. Don't stop." She chanted thrusting her clit harder against his pelvis. She felt his teeth lightly graze the tip of her nipple and her orgasm crashed into her. Brook dug her nails deep into his back.

"Fuck!" Derek yelled and slammed hard into her as she wailed her release. Brook bucked and clawed at his back, her rippling muscles milking his engorged cock. Brook's thrusts began to slow and Derek pulled up to sit on his knees throwing her legs over his shoulders he leaned into her and continued his relentless pounding.

Derek could feel his balls pulling tight against his body. "I'm going to cum in you Brook. I'm going to cum deep into your tight pussy. Tell me you want my cum baby."

"I want your cum Derek." Brook panted, "I want to feel your cock shooting inside me. Please fill me with your cum."

Derek's spine wrenched back as his cock erupted load after load of hot sperm deep inside Brook's warm delicate body. He jerked his hips holding his breath as the waves rocked through him. Seconds passed after the last pulse racked his body yet he kept himself buried deep inside Brooks pussy. Her legs slid to hug his hips and he fell onto her chest. She welcomed the feel of his heavy body trapping her to the bed.

For a while neither of them moved, their breaths falling into sync with each other's. Slowly Brook reached up and began to stroke his back lightly with her fingertips.

"Better than I imagined." Derek mumbled.

"Mmmhmm." Brook's satisfied reply was barely audible.

Derek rolled off of her and she groaned in protest. A smirk passed his lips as he gazed around the room. His eyes fell upon the bucket of rum on the nightstand. Reaching over he took the bottle by the neck and leaned back beside her body. He looked down at her smiling.

"Thirsty?" Brook quirked an eye brown at him then started giggling at the mischievous look on his face. "What are you doing?"

He bottle tilted over her body and poured a tiny puddle between her breast down to her belly button. "Yeah I'm thirsty and someone forgot the glasses."

Brook gasped, "I didn't forget them. I just thought we could share the bottle."

"How uncivil!" He jokingly admonished as he leaned down to suck the liquor from her body.

When he was finished he leaned back up to take a swig from the bottle. Brook reached up quickly and grabbed it from him. "My turn."

She pushed him onto his back and crawled over straddling his hips. Her wet pussy cradled his semi erect cock and she lightly ground back and forth against it. Brook took a long drink from the rum and then tilted it over, letting it drip into the crevice at the base of his throat. She held the bottle back as she leaned forward and sucked the sides of his neck.

The vein that had been taunting her the other day stuck out in his neck, leaning down she tasted it with her tongue and moved up to flick his ear. The liquor still sat in the hole of his throat. "Don't move or you're going to get my pretty bed all soaked."

Brook's bed was already messy. Their sweaty bodies and evidence of their orgasms already ensured that she would need to wash her sheets, yet he remained still staring at her with an intense expectant gaze. She kissed her way down his body, rolling her tongue again over his nipple, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Her mouth moved down his stomach to his abdomen. She flicked his skin with her tongue making her way to his pelvic bone where she began to lick and suck. His hips jerked causing his now fully erect cock to tap against her face.

"Oh you are naughty huh." She laughed as she kissed her way back up his body. She took her place back on his hips again cradling his hard dick between her swollen lips. Brook leaned back and took a drink swallowing half and keeping the rest in her mouth. Placing her hand beside his head she leaned over to kiss him. Their mouths open and the sweet liquor poured into his mouth. He swallowed and then reached for her tongue with his. She lifted her hips, taking him into her. She slid slowly down his thick cock and they moaned in unison.

"Your cock is beautiful. You feel so good inside me." Brook purred as she gently rode him.

She pressed down hard, pushing his cock to the back of her tight channel. Reaching down she began to strum her clit as she rocked her hips. Derek looked up at her swaying breasts and took them in his hands rolling her nipple in between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum." Brook whimpered

"Cum on my dick baby! Let me feel those tight muscles work my dick." Derek commanded and pinched hard on her nipples.

Brook's pussy clamped down on Derek's and he felt wetness spread between where they were joined. Brook's eyes were closed her chin to her chest as she moaned and rocked through her pleasure. Derek eyes never left her beautiful face and a warm feeling burned in his chest. "Why the fuck did he wait so long for this?" He asked himself.

When Brook's eyes opened he reached around her waist and rolled them so he was on top of her.

"Hey!! You got my bed wet!" She laughed a wide grin spreading across her flawless face.

"I'm about to soak the sheets." He grinned back at her.

Derek began to stroke in and out of her quickly. Brook's eyes fluttered closed.

"Look at me Brook! Look at me like you have for the last two months."

Brook's eyes snapped open and she gazed up at him taking in every detail of his face. Sweat began to pebble across his brow.

"I've always wanted to lick your head. Can I lick your bald head Derek?"

Derek chuckled as he leaned his head forward kissing between her breasts. Brook tilted her head forward and swirled her tongue around the center and down to his forehead as he looked back up at her.

"Well? Was it as good as you thought?" He asked laughing as he continued to stroke in and out of her soaking pussy.

"Everything about you is better than I thought." She smiled, but he could see the depth of her emotion showing in her eyes.

He grabbed her leg pulling it up to his waist and gripped the back of her head with the other hand pulling her face up to his. He kissed her with deep gentle passion as he rode her with deep and controlled thrusts. The buildup was slow, but intense. Sweat pulled between them and Brooks couldn't keep her hands from roaming every inch of his lean body.

"Cum with me Brook!" He whispered against her lips, pressing his hips deep into her.

"Yes!" She breathed as her orgasms rippled through her.

She vaguely felt his cum splash inside her, his groans echoing in her ear. She had never made love like this before and it shook her that it was with a complete stranger.