I Can Only Take So Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek held her face in his hands kissing her forehead, cheeks and finally a simple peck on her lips. "That was amazing, but I have to go baby."

Brook looked up into his eyes. "What?" She thought. Here she just had the best most passionate moment of her life and not two seconds later he's telling her he has to leave.

"Oh ok." She said confused. Brook moved to get up and Derek lifted off of her walking to his get his clothes. She walked to the bathroom and grabbed her robe wrapping it around her.

"I'll walk you to the door." She said as she tied the belt around her waist.

Derek dressed quickly and followed her as she walked to the door. Putting her hand on the knob she turned to him.

"Is everything ok?" She asked in a confused, but confident tone. Her mind was reeling as to what just happened.

"Of course! That was better than ok. Like I said it was amazing. I just have to go." Derek said taking her by the waist and leaning down to give her one of his breath taking, toe curling kisses.

Brook leaned her head down breaking the kiss and looked up at him. "I guess I'll see you around the gym then."

She opened the door and stepped back allowing him to walk past her. He leaned down on his way out and pecked her lips.

"I'm looking forward to it Brook." Then he turned and walked away.